The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

150W Active 2-way Studio Monitor with 6.5" Kevlar Woofer and 6.8" AMT Ribbon Tweeter

Discussions

Presonus R65 vs Presonus R80 vs Adam A7X

HI I have the presonus R65 they are incredible monitors in opinion .The top end tweeters are very soft sounding and detailed the mids tight and focused.i tried them agains few Adams and Focal my friend had the Focals cms 65 and we both preferred the R65.Also like most monitors...

View Post

How do you work : hybrid, ITB, Console

...(16GB, 8-thread) * Dropbox syncing everything and working off the main SSD exclusively * Universal Audio Apollo 8P **--> Sennheiser HD-595 headphones **--> Presonus R65 main monitors **--> Denon AV receiver ****--> 3 sets of hifi stereo speakers with various ranges and color ****--> 5" mono speaker **<-> Allen & Heath Xone DB4 DJ mixer (master - used as FX/filter unit) **<--...

View Post

Kali Audio Announces Debut Product Line: LP-6 and LP-8 Studio Monitors

...back after 2 days. Had a chance to listen to LP 6 along with: Dynaudio BM5 MKIII, Adam A7X and Presonus R65. Presonus smokes them all, absolutely wonderful monitors.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides