The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Taking full advantage of the high-speed Thunderbolt 2 bus and ADAT Optical I/O, the PreSonus® Quantum 2 audio/MIDI interface delivers up to 22 inputs and 24 outputs, with extremely low latency. Boasting superb audio quality; 24-bit, 192 kHz recording and playback; recallable XMAX microphone preamps; and the ability to expand your system as your needs grow, it’s a great choice for a wide variety of professional and semi-pro producers and electronic musicians.

Discussions

PreSonus Announces Quantum 2 Thunderbolt Interface

...Babyface Pro doesn't really offer me much more to justify the cost. In addition to better driver performance, the Quantum 2 has an extra set of ADAT ports and some decent plugins included. In the same price range, the Quantum 2 offers more than the Babyface Pro for my needs. I...

View Post

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

Well I put this Motu up for sale and just bought a presonus quantum 2. I'll run tests when I get it! I can't do a pci card and based off of tests and my wants/ needs this looks like a good deal. 575.00 shipped. I'm good with that!

View Post

Wich thunderbolt audio interface Help!

I have the 2013 Mac and also use Beyer DT990 250Ω. Chose the Quantum 2 for it's class leading low latency (for the price!) and so far very pleased. Working great over thunderbolt. Sound quality through the line in and mic pre seems really nice. Need more time to play with it but so...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?