The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The FP10 FireWire recording interface is equipped with eight PreSonus microphone preamplifiers, 24-bit/96K analog to digital conversion along with SPDIF and MIDI inputs and outputs for professional quality convenient and compact no-hassle recording. The FP10's Class A preamps are custom-designed by PreSonus to deliver high headroom with low noise sonic performance - perfect for recording a wide variety of sources including vocals, drums, guitars, bass, piano, keyboards, guitars, synths, horns, orchestras, choirs, and more. Eight potentiometers are on the front panel to easily control the input level of each preamplifier.

Discussions

Using an old Firewire audio interface today?

Won't work. At all. Sell the FP10 and use the money towards a USB interface. Or sell the laptop and get a desktop with a FW PCIe card. Another problem is I don't think the FP10 has drivers past VISTA. Your best bet is to sell it and cut your losses. If the FP10...

View Post

Thanks for that however It's still not clear what hardware is needed to make this work. I haven't been able to find anything on Aliexpress as that is my only option really since I live in Lebanon.

View Post

...get myself a 800 to 400 cable and borrow his laptop for the rare occasions I need to use my FP10.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?