The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The FireStudio is equipped for professional-quality computer recording, with 24-bit, 96 kHz converters; 8 PreSonus XMAX microphone preamplifiers; Dual SMUX, 96 kHz ADAT; BNC word clock; S/PDIF and MIDI I/O; Universal Control software; Studio One Artist music production software; and the optional MSR Monitor Station Remote. All you need is a computer with a FireWire connection, a few microphones and cables, monitor speakers or headphones, and your instruments! It can 26 simultaneous inputs and outputs

Discussions

Geomagnetic Storms Cause Sync Issues

...else have sync problems with their audio interfaces aug. 10-11 because of the geomagnetic solar storm? I have a Presonus Firestudio 2626 (which may be more susceptible to this problem) and I noticed a couple of years ago that it would lose sync with my PC when thunder storms were in the area; but...

View Post

Having Noise Issue on Macbook Pro

...completely different and there were no settings or effects turned on at either end). I ended up with a Presonus Firestudio 2626. Fast forward to this past May. I was on a 5-day booking for a Trombone Solo CD with piano/organ accompaniment. The session was done at the university I attend. The house engineer had...

View Post

Neumann TLM 103

...Mic is like new, never happend something bad to it, smoke free and so on... I recorded a speaker with Presonus Firestudio 2626 on an Imac into Logic X - everything is ok, cable and so on, also leveling, Pop filter... ...but the recorded track sounds aweful and I dont know why - you hear...

View Post