The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

8" Active Studio Monitor with Kevlar Woofer, 1.25" Silk-dome Tweeter, and 140W Class AB Bi-amplification

Discussions

Respectable studio monitors for mixing under $500?

...will not enable you to hear the improvements you desire. 4finally new monitors to consider in the 8inch woofer range. a) Presonus Eris E8 b) Adam F7 - has excellent ribbon tweeters, needs a room with low frequencies well managed. Manufacturing quality has been mentioned as a challenge, and Adam has a new owner. Not sure what...

View Post

$1,000 Complete Studio Setup Challenge

...ebay Brian Rainwater, Mogami items in Rainwater Sound store on eBay! Monitors - tough call, millions of threads. How about Presonus Eris E8's for $400 off ebay for a pair. Could also look at Presonus Sceptre S6's and Equator Audio D5's etc. Headphones - Sony MD 7506 for $75 on ebay. An upgrade is the Sennheiser...

View Post

KRK Rokit 6 love?

...deeper base is fine for me. Only issue is rear ported and a bout 150$ more than the PreSonus Eris E8. I’ve heard really good things about them. They are more adjustable to compensate the room. I’ll be moving around from small office to large garage depending on the weather here in upstate NY....

View Post

Video Guides