The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

8-channel Microphone Preamp with ADAT Lightpipe. For more than a decade, DigiMax-series preamp/converters have been relied on in countless recording studios worldwide. Based on our highly lauded XMAX Class A solid-state preamp, the DigiMax D8 has become a classic, offering eight of these prized preamps—enough to raise your entire studio rig to a higher level. And thanks to its eight-channel, 24-bit ADAT Optical output, the DigiMax D8 provides an excellent front end or expander for ADAT Optical-equipped digital-audio devices, such as our AudioBox 1818VSL, Studio 192, and Studio 192 Mobile audio/MIDI interfaces.

Discussions

Show me your low end room

...on the ceiling but it's a work in progress and works pretty great so far. RME Babyface and Presonus Digimax D8 for i/o, Focal CMS50 monitors, and the most expensive mic I have is the Cascade Fathead.

View Post

Inexpensive ADAT Preamp

I have zero experience with the Presonus Digimax D8, but it is within your price range and have got good reviews. Presonus Digimax D8 Review | Home Recording Blog PreSonus DigiMax D8] SOS Review

View Post

Expanding Apollo outputs via ADAT

...me eyes peeled on the used market. ITMT…I have the Focusrite Pro 40, (2) Presonus DigiMax FS and (1) PreSonus DigiMax D8. Since the Pro 40 has a single set of ADAT I/O I can't get more than 8 additional Input and Output channels; hence my move to the Liquid 56 with the (2) DigiMax FS's. Of...

View Post