The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The AudioBox USB’s two front-panel combo mic/instrument inputs make it ideal for singer/songwriters, podcasters, and guitar or guitar bass collaborations. Simply connect a couple of mics and you have an easy-to-use stereo recording system. A mix control lets you control the level between the input signal and computer playback, without hearing annoying delays. You also get a pair of balanced line-level outputs, an ultra-loud, crystal-clear headphone out, plus MIDI I/O, so you can connect your favorite synth or MIDI controller.

Discussions

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

...RTL's but the Reported Latency values are identical to a number of the other interfaces tested previously ( Audient iD22/Presonus AudioBox 44 VSL, Studio 192 ) which confirms the driver is the standard 3rd party OEM driver I mentioned earlier. AD/DA is not reported, so measured RTL will depend on the respective AD/DA latency,...

View Post

Terrible electronic whine from interface. This sound is driving me nuts!

...when I plug any synths into the inputs. Here's an example of what it sounds like: https://clyp.it/xesaefnp. Interface is a Presonus AudioBox USB, which is USB powered, PC is a Dell XPS 8900. I already tried using a pro power conditioner, plugging everything into one power strip, the tape over USB pin trick, using a...

View Post

2018 iPad Pros..Anyone buy one yet? Experiences with music software?

...interface with MIDI so you could connect your keyboard. There are plenty of those around: I've variously used the Presonus AudioBox iTwo, MOTU UltraLike Mk 4 and RME Fireface 802. Software wise you'd need an app that can load and play SoundFonts. Two I'm aware of but haven't used are BS-16i and Auria Pro; there...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides