The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 16,214
Views: 16,214
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I tried, I swear. Googled and all that. I don't get it, the External Devices window doesn't let me assign CC Midi. In...

Matteusz
replies: 10 views: 125
Matteusz 51 minutes ago

There are different ways to get the bars equal to seconds-- 2/4 time signature & 120 BPM or 4/4 time signature & 60 BPM....

marigolden
replies: 5 views: 313
yesman 1 day ago

In PT's -AUX channels are normally used as in your mix. Various reverbs, delays, etc, etc. In S1. You can add an FX...

Ron Obvious
replies: 29 views: 605
Chevron 2 days ago

Can some tell me please ... where the saved S1 settings per song are located like scenes etc.? On drive C or the partition...

omkar
replies: 1 views: 106
Quetz 3 days ago

Hello everyone! I have been a Pro Tools/Logic user for the past 5 years, and I do find that each has it's own strength...

Raed Abu Shaer
replies: 272 views: 34,628
jBranam 3 days ago

Hi, I am having some real trouble (for more than 12 months, trying three different workstations, two of which were freshly...

MarcKane
replies: 1 views: 103
ejsongs 4 days ago

How do you think Studio One is doing sales wise compared to other daw's? Was curious... I think Ableton/Imageline are the top...

makinbeatz
replies: 0 views: 124
makinbeatz 5 days ago

I got burned (that's probably too strong of a word...) when V3 dropped, and suddenly V2 mixes didn't translate 100%. I believe it...

Bravin Neff
replies: 3 views: 181
ozinga 1 week ago

I'm trying to get my Beatstep Pro set up in Studio One, but can't seem to figure something out regarding the Receive From / Send...

EasyToAssemble
replies: 1 views: 147
Quetz 2 weeks ago

i tried to reset blacklist in the settings, but still not working ? i'm using mac ... in s1 - 3 it works perfectly

dawtalk
replies: 5 views: 2,785
TonalDynamics 2 weeks ago

So im using Studio one 4 and Kontakt 6 was working great, until at some point it is collaped in the instruments view. Other...

resnick
replies: 8 views: 150
Quetz 2 weeks ago

Doing a slightly different project for a friend. Have recorded a book reading. The voice actress, often repeats a paragraph if...

Shawnobi
replies: 11 views: 1,128
Quetz 2 weeks ago

Like within 2 weeks? I was suddenly given psychic abilities to know that, but it stopped before I could get the lottery numbers...

JoeyM
replies: 82 views: 5,373
willem1958 2 weeks ago

OKAY! I used Studio one for awhile! loved it,learned it and was gonna ditch pro tools for it.I had my digi 003 faders and...

optikstrange
replies: 10 views: 10,666
Nellz 2 weeks ago

Anybody here a regular user of the Studio One Remote app? Generally, it's a great app that really integrates well but I'm...

auricle74
replies: 2 views: 210
JoeyM 2 weeks ago

Hi, I’m using studio one artist and bought melodyne 5 assistant 3 days ago. Did about 10 hours of vocal editing over the last...

Musicbytmc
replies: 2 views: 174
ionian 2 weeks ago

Does Presonus Germany even read these forums... ? Watch this video and see how development of Studio One has gone backwards and...

scottym
replies: 27 views: 984
bgood 2 weeks ago

The Problem: You import an audio file you have been hired to emulate, say, for karaoke. So our "imitation" track has...

oceantracks
replies: 8 views: 311
oceantracks 3 weeks ago

Have a Kemper which works fine connected via SPDIF in Cubase, Pro Tools, etc, trying a demo out of S1 when I add an input in...

oceantracks
replies: 5 views: 149
Controller 11 3 weeks ago

The info isn't easy to find. Anyone has any thoughts as to what's the better deal? I've only got Studio One Pro few weeks ago and...

insider9
replies: 13 views: 843
insider9 3 weeks ago

I purchased an upgrade for 4 Pro to 5 Pro from Sweetwater. I received my code but it is unclear as to the process of upgrading....

myfeltgood
replies: 1 views: 135
Sacha 4 weeks ago

Long time Live user here... Been keeping an eye on S1 and really like what I'm seeing. The only thing I would miss is Live's...

pdpd
replies: 1 views: 285
RyanM 4 weeks ago

Studio One 5 will not allow you to even attempt to install it on anything before Windows 10 or OSX 10.13.6. The installer checks...

kdm
replies: 2 views: 642
deondamage 4 weeks ago

$249.95 https://i.postimg.cc/3rzKh12R/ts-presonus-atom-sq-hybrid-midi-keyboard-pad-performance-and-production-controller.png ...

ASICE
replies: 1 views: 628
nishant 4 weeks ago

When I first got the x-touch, I made a map more to see how it was done than to achieve anything specific - it was too complicated...

Quetz
replies: 3 views: 1,403
Quetz 1st July 2020

These are exciting news... the longtime user and flagship member Teddy Riley !!! (formerly known as the biggest figurehead...

Nightshifter
replies: 52 views: 6,904
DareDevil01 28th June 2020

And the ability to link send pan with channel pan!! Two more S1 firsts for my map project hooppie The plugin layers for me...

Quetz
replies: 0 views: 182
Quetz 22nd June 2020

I'm trying to open Studio One 4 - which opened fine until today - but it's stuck on the loading screen with the error...

EasyToAssemble
replies: 1 views: 190
Quetz 22nd June 2020

A sale at Plugin Boutique is the reason Joey Sleuth breaks out the monocle gooof But you figure if there's s sale, you're...

JoeyM
replies: 34 views: 1,175
xmission 11th June 2020

I run S1 on my Imac and get constant crashes. So much so, that I have been thinking of going back to Logic, but I love Studio...

neofolk
replies: 8 views: 727
jonwright 11th June 2020

Anyone using the Sidecar iPad functionality with Studio One? Don’t think the multi-touch possibilities are even there yet (you...

TapeDub
replies: 1 views: 232
TapeDub 10th June 2020

Hey all. I’ve been having issues for a while now with Studio One and Some virtual instruments, namely Native Instruments and...

gonklives
replies: 1 views: 207
xmission 4th June 2020

Which one should l get? Both have great reviews. Anyone with expirence with both? I wanna use this in S1. Waves 4000 E is $108...

Dave east
replies: 21 views: 17,166
raal 29th May 2020

EDIT - I tried it on my old laptop on a whim and it worked fine. OSX 10.13 and S1 4.5.1 is what happened to be on the...

Gammon2004
replies: 3 views: 398
Controller 11 28th May 2020

Hello, As the title implies, is there a way to render loops in S1 with the tails spliced into the front of the sample? IOW...

Coleman Young
replies: 1 views: 208
RyanM 25th May 2020

Just switched over to studio one from reaper. It's eating up a TON of CPU. My computer is fast. Ryzen 2700x and 32g RAM. I have a...

Morgueritual
replies: 9 views: 670
FoxMulderFBI 17th May 2020

*Can anyone help me with the HXStomp I/O settings when reamping the dry track using studio one i have g* both wet and dry tracks,...

stevie F
replies: 0 views: 151
stevie F 15th May 2020

I'm close to pulling the trigger on S1 as a replacement/alternative to Logic (lack of true stereo panning and inability to slave...

BezowinZ
replies: 59 views: 3,048
bambamboom 14th May 2020

I’ve been looking for a viable DAW to replace Cubase as my main DAW. I love the overall speed and workflow of S1. There are...

Noise Coalition
replies: 4 views: 654
Chevron 11th May 2020

How do I find the tempo of an imported track? How do I find the key?

cap217
replies: 5 views: 465
JoeyM 4th May 2020

What do I press Edit- Figured it out, you press Mix on the bottom right or go to View>Console

marigolden
replies: 0 views: 162
marigolden 2nd May 2020

Hello all I just moved from mac to pc for studio one. I installed my plugins and in the project it is mixong the plugins what I...

spektor
replies: 1 views: 203
proteinshake 30th April 2020

Hello. I'm a Presonus Studio One user and for the last 20 years I've only used Presonus interfaces. They have been extremely...

Mark111
replies: 16 views: 739
Mark111 20th April 2020

For any Studio One user or non user, looking for information about Studio One, I thought it worth letting you know that what was...

scottym
replies: 2 views: 997
scottym 17th April 2020

Hello....I just switched from pro tools to studio one. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. After...

petenap25
replies: 1 views: 290
Quetz 16th April 2020
replies: 38 views: 12,542
Red Black 16th April 2020

I'm a total newbie to DAWs in general, but have installed Studio One 4 Prime (free) on my Mac as I've seen it recommended by many...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 2 views: 170
rhythmcomposer 14th April 2020

I have a ypt-320 yamaha keyboard that ive connected to a presonus audiobox itwo through a 1/4 inch chord, and then connected to...

srpskii
replies: 3 views: 177
Quetz 14th April 2020

I have been using Cubase for conventional music (acoustic instruments + vocals), and I'm trying to step into electronic music...

momomel
replies: 7 views: 291
momomel 11th April 2020

Up until now I'd only evaluated the stock plugins for sound quality & characteristics and never tried chains. What we have...

JoeyM
replies: 18 views: 545
eagle007 10th April 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search