Options
Views: 584
30th June 2020
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 15,765
Views: 15,765
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Like within 2 weeks? I was suddenly given psychic abilities to know that, but it stopped before I could get the lottery numbers...

JoeyM
replies: 6 views: 790
xmission 1 day ago

When I first got the x-touch, I made a map more to see how it was done than to achieve anything specific - it was too complicated...

Quetz
replies: 3 views: 1,276
Quetz 3 days ago

Hello everyone! I have been a Pro Tools/Logic user for the past 5 years, and I do find that each has it's own strength...

Raed Abu Shaer
replies: 251 views: 31,050
Barncore 5 days ago

These are exciting news... the longtime user and flagship member Teddy Riley !!! (formerly known as the biggest figurehead...

Nightshifter
replies: 52 views: 6,366
DareDevil01 6 days ago

And the ability to link send pan with channel pan!! Two more S1 firsts for my map project hooppie The plugin layers for me...

Quetz
replies: 0 views: 133
Quetz 1 week ago

I'm trying to open Studio One 4 - which opened fine until today - but it's stuck on the loading screen with the error...

EasyToAssemble
replies: 1 views: 136
Quetz 1 week ago

In PT's -AUX channels are normally used as in your mix. Various reverbs, delays, etc, etc. In S1. You can add an FX...

Ron Obvious
replies: 21 views: 399
Quetz 1 week ago

There are different ways to get the bars equal to seconds-- 2/4 time signature & 120 BPM or 4/4 time signature & 60 BPM....

marigolden
replies: 4 views: 253
marigolden 2 weeks ago

A sale at Plugin Boutique is the reason Joey Sleuth breaks out the monocle gooof But you figure if there's s sale, you're...

JoeyM
replies: 34 views: 1,042
xmission 3 weeks ago

I run S1 on my Imac and get constant crashes. So much so, that I have been thinking of going back to Logic, but I love Studio...

neofolk
replies: 8 views: 608
jonwright 3 weeks ago

Anyone using the Sidecar iPad functionality with Studio One? Don’t think the multi-touch possibilities are even there yet (you...

TapeDub
replies: 1 views: 179
TapeDub 3 weeks ago

Hey all. I’ve been having issues for a while now with Studio One and Some virtual instruments, namely Native Instruments and...

gonklives
replies: 1 views: 173
xmission 4 weeks ago

Which one should l get? Both have great reviews. Anyone with expirence with both? I wanna use this in S1. Waves 4000 E is $108...

Dave east
replies: 21 views: 16,401
raal 29th May 2020

EDIT - I tried it on my old laptop on a whim and it worked fine. OSX 10.13 and S1 4.5.1 is what happened to be on the...

Gammon2004
replies: 3 views: 324
Controller 11 28th May 2020

Hello, As the title implies, is there a way to render loops in S1 with the tails spliced into the front of the sample? IOW...

Coleman Young
replies: 1 views: 167
RyanM 25th May 2020

Just switched over to studio one from reaper. It's eating up a TON of CPU. My computer is fast. Ryzen 2700x and 32g RAM. I have a...

Morgueritual
replies: 9 views: 593
FoxMulderFBI 17th May 2020

*Can anyone help me with the HXStomp I/O settings when reamping the dry track using studio one i have g* both wet and dry tracks,...

stevie F
replies: 0 views: 127
stevie F 15th May 2020

I'm close to pulling the trigger on S1 as a replacement/alternative to Logic (lack of true stereo panning and inability to slave...

BezowinZ
replies: 59 views: 2,914
bambamboom 14th May 2020

I’ve been looking for a viable DAW to replace Cubase as my main DAW. I love the overall speed and workflow of S1. There are...

Noise Coalition
replies: 4 views: 546
Chevron 11th May 2020

How do I find the tempo of an imported track? How do I find the key?

cap217
replies: 5 views: 413
JoeyM 4th May 2020

What do I press Edit- Figured it out, you press Mix on the bottom right or go to View>Console

marigolden
replies: 0 views: 137
marigolden 2nd May 2020

Hello all I just moved from mac to pc for studio one. I installed my plugins and in the project it is mixong the plugins what I...

spektor
replies: 1 views: 162
proteinshake 30th April 2020

Hello. I'm a Presonus Studio One user and for the last 20 years I've only used Presonus interfaces. They have been extremely...

Mark111
replies: 16 views: 695
Mark111 20th April 2020

For any Studio One user or non user, looking for information about Studio One, I thought it worth letting you know that what was...

scottym
replies: 2 views: 934
scottym 17th April 2020

Hello....I just switched from pro tools to studio one. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. After...

petenap25
replies: 1 views: 253
Quetz 16th April 2020
replies: 38 views: 12,420
Red Black 16th April 2020

I'm a total newbie to DAWs in general, but have installed Studio One 4 Prime (free) on my Mac as I've seen it recommended by many...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 2 views: 150
rhythmcomposer 14th April 2020

I have a ypt-320 yamaha keyboard that ive connected to a presonus audiobox itwo through a 1/4 inch chord, and then connected to...

srpskii
replies: 3 views: 140
Quetz 14th April 2020

I have been using Cubase for conventional music (acoustic instruments + vocals), and I'm trying to step into electronic music...

momomel
replies: 7 views: 262
momomel 11th April 2020

Up until now I'd only evaluated the stock plugins for sound quality & characteristics and never tried chains. What we have...

JoeyM
replies: 18 views: 485
eagle007 10th April 2020

Hi guys, I'm considering the behringer x touch compact and faderport 8 for studio one 4 automation. Where I live, I can get the...

FlamingOnion
replies: 1 views: 245
Quetz 10th April 2020

Bouncing back and forth Logic and S1, I could probably finally commit to Studio One, if it wasn't for the automation...

Polarelch
replies: 4 views: 276
Quetz 10th April 2020

When selecting the Studio one reference manual from the help menu, I get an error message stating "The Studio One...

DJKeys
replies: 6 views: 164
DJKeys 4th April 2020

So... Both Logic and S1 use arranger tracks- which I love! In Logic what I typically do is I will record a scratch/guide vocal...

babydaddymusic
replies: 1 views: 223
art_z 3rd April 2020

Hello, Has anybody had any issues when using the track delay function in the inspector having the track slowly go out of sync...

tobyemerson
replies: 4 views: 301
tonysunshine 28th March 2020

I’m working on a 160 track song and applying auto tune to a bunch of Vox. I want them in separate tracks so I have to use 40...

cap217
replies: 3 views: 372
cap217 15th March 2020

When I merge two clips that overlap, one clip will be cut abruptly while the other will sound normal, just like it did before the...

Juan Wayne
replies: 3 views: 248
xmission 9th March 2020

Hi, Just treated myself to Studio One Pro 4.5, Eris E8 Monitors and also the Faderport 16. Come from Ableton and Logic....

Immortal
replies: 81 views: 4,044
xmission 7th March 2020

Long time S1 user here. I recently purchased a brand new DAW system (Win 10 Pro, I7 9600 processor, 32 gig ram, 6 TB storage etc)...

Motoxxx
replies: 7 views: 1,421
Quetz 28th February 2020

There's a few priceless 32-bit plugins I didn't want to lose, so I run one JBridge to Xlutop Chainer so it's one entry in the...

JoeyM
replies: 7 views: 480
JoeyM 21st February 2020

Very noob @ using a DAW and my IGNORANCE is @ the bottom of the learning curve.... (Using the Presonus Studio One...

rjensen
replies: 2 views: 791
rjensen 20th February 2020

Hey guys, anyone knows how to send audio in Studio One 4 to Cyclone Sampler plugin? Unfortunately the plugin does not offer...

danibert
replies: 0 views: 623
danibert 13th February 2020

I’ve been dealing with some issues using multiple exponential audio reverbs at the same time. There is a audio buffer bug...

trondolsen
replies: 5 views: 194
trondolsen 11th February 2020

I've just installed Studio One, and have managed to get as far as connecting my Elektron Machinedrum via MIDI through the Studio...

EasyToAssemble
replies: 2 views: 368
xmission 7th February 2020

Presonus support sucks and I would like to get that out there. I get only the same guy who is called XXX and I put his name out...

LameSpirale
replies: 9 views: 1,400
BruceSokolovic 31st January 2020

Hey fellow Gearslutz, I had 3.5 before where everything was quite fine. Some time ago I bought S1 4 and it's driving me...

GitcheeGoo
replies: 2 views: 691
BruceSokolovic 31st January 2020

I have recently converted from Pro Tools HD to Studio One 4 on a Mac Pro, which I'm absolutely loving apart from the fact that my...

Jay-Gee
replies: 2 views: 1,353
pneyrinck 30th January 2020

I'm still on Studio One Producer 3.5 or so. I might upgrade to 4 in July or thereabouts. Almost certain I won't cough up what...

hello people
replies: 92 views: 4,408
Mario-C. 29th January 2020

Yo, as the title suggests, i want to create drum track. But i dont know how to create drum tracks/midi. i dont even know if...

tokeng00
replies: 1 views: 403
djt4400 24th January 2020

I recently made a Low Latency monitoring efficiency feature request to vote on for Studio One...

rjgray
replies: 0 views: 354
rjgray 22nd January 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search