The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 9,050
Views: 9,050
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, With Winter NAMM 2019 Show beginning tomorrow, Jan. 24th, I was wondering if Presonus will announce the next big Update...

muziksculp
replies: 0 views: 42
muziksculp 1 hour ago

I've decided to go all-in on Studio One. I have an Atom and Faderport V2 arriving soon. Those will compliment my Console 1 and...

neofolk
replies: 4 views: 604
CPhoenix 5 hours ago

I am about to buy a new computer and DAW. The largest decision is what DAW to get. I am currently thinking Cubase is the right...

elegentdrum
replies: 12 views: 676
elegentdrum 13 hours ago

Greetings, I've been looking up the routing options on S1 and think I'm missing something or maybe it's not possible. There...

the donal
replies: 0 views: 179
the donal 22 hours ago

Ok so at the moment I'm sort of confused on what the problem is. I have an antelope audio zen tour and today just arrived my...

Rob232
replies: 6 views: 630
Kites 1 day ago

Hi all, Just installed s1-4, and set up a new song with all of the I/O on my raydat. For some reason, I can't seem to...

xmission
replies: 4 views: 289
MarsBot 4 days ago

I'm running into a problem with S1. My midi devices won't trigger the plugins - but, I have midi signal in the activity monitor....

neofolk
replies: 0 views: 213
neofolk 4 days ago

Hi all I wanted to post this in the S1 forum, but they wont allow me to. I am a long time Cubase user (since SX2, '04). I...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 15 views: 593
ozinga 5 days ago

I’m not sure wether I need to use a DI Box or not, but I’ve read different things everywhere so I’m a little confused on...

McFleury23
replies: 1 views: 263
elegentdrum 5 days ago

Hi, Presonus just released Studio One Pro ver. 4.1.2 Version 4.1.2 Release Notes (January 15, 2019): New features and...

muziksculp
replies: 2 views: 518
JoeyM 6 days ago

You confident with Studio One longterm? I like Presonus, but I feel like they do more then what they can handle. I think they put...

thatizright
replies: 52 views: 3,982
pellefri 6 days ago

Doing a slightly different project for a friend. Have recorded a book reading. The voice actress, often repeats a paragraph if...

Shawnobi
replies: 7 views: 395
Shawnobi 1 week ago

Hey Everyone, I've been a long time Studio One user, fan, and proponent. Today I learned that Studio One has a fatal...

cnedohin
replies: 85 views: 8,147
elegentdrum 1 week ago

Studio One imports SF2 format for its sampler among others, and I've spent some time hemming and hawing what format to convert my...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 240
JoeyM 1 week ago

I've been thinking about moving to Studio One because Cubase is becoming a little too bloated and complicated for my liking. I...

osharan
replies: 3 views: 639
WarrenK 1 week ago

Particularly for mixing, I love the idea of using nice, CPU-intensive plugins over LAN. This is after years of easy going with...

JoeyM
replies: 7 views: 316
JoeyM 1 week ago

Hi Fellow Gearslutz, We have a Weird situation in 64 Bit-Studio One V2 Latest version. Every time we reach around 6-7 Gigs of...

KP2020
replies: 81 views: 7,906
kdm 1 week ago

Moving from ProTools. 1. The metering on channels is post fader/post cut. How can I set it for 'file volume' I.E. pre...

Ron Obvious
replies: 3 views: 391
Ron Obvious 2 weeks ago

Am I correct the Studio live 24.2.2 is only a mixer with an interface? Its not a daw and the faders wont control the software...

Jaybird
replies: 1 views: 340
VDB 2 weeks ago

Years ago (2009-10) I used Extreme Sample Converter to convert some formats that were expected to be obsolete like Gigasampler...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 355
JoeyM 3 weeks ago

Hello, So I finally decided to produce music. I don't know the exact genre yet, but I got a feeling I'll end up creating...

Zator
replies: 33 views: 7,695
Hip Hop Head 3 weeks ago

The sale expires in about a week, but @ $50 most places* it's going to pay for itself here; right away it got to some blobs that...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 330
JoeyM 3 weeks ago

Me being an S1 newb, I had to put some thought whether it was worth it to quit the newsletter, but at first I went to...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 325
JoeyM 4 weeks ago

Hello, Is it possible to move a S1 project to Logic, including layers ? Thx Alex

planck
replies: 1 views: 355
Clonkified 4 weeks ago

I've tried the app with two different iPads and they both are allowing me to only touch one fader at a time. Is that a bug, or...

Gammon2004
replies: 2 views: 425
JoeyM 4 weeks ago

It seems Studio One 4 dropped support for Console one. At least not the strack names and numbers. It used to but I cant get it to...

Primear
replies: 8 views: 699
Nu-tra 19th December 2018

These are exciting news... the longtime user and flagship member Teddy Riley !!! (formerly known as the biggest figurehead...

Nightshifter
replies: 49 views: 3,727
Dave east 16th December 2018

I'm getting stuck midi notes in 4.1 mostly when quantize is on and I'm recording a loop. If I turn quantize off, it still happens...

Left Headphone
replies: 4 views: 404
scottym 15th December 2018

Hello, I'm new here, here's my problem, I've recorded a guitar solo on STUDIO ONE 4 with vst amp sims and rendered... and the...

ritchwie
replies: 2 views: 380
Left Headphone 14th December 2018

Hey guys, I need some help. I want to use the Machine MK3 as a standard midi controller in Studio One and I cannot find the...

humanbeing
replies: 4 views: 1,142
Nurfani 10th December 2018

Hi all, I've had a scoot around to see if I can find this out, but either I'm not typing the right words into searches or it's...

the donal
replies: 5 views: 434
the donal 9th December 2018
replies: 0 views: 447
AuldLangSine 2nd December 2018

Hey I recently used J Bridge make a cool 32 bit microverb plugin work in Presonus Studio One 3 And it worked great!...

lossleader
replies: 3 views: 391
lossleader 1st December 2018

I am an experience DAW user but am transitioning from Digital Perform to Studio One 4. I am looking for a Studio One 4 Expert to...

csiking
replies: 0 views: 348
csiking 30th November 2018

Yes, I know this is a very loaded question but here's where I'm at. I've been a Mac user since 2008, still am using the 08...

bigcohoona
replies: 15 views: 1,096
JoeyM 29th November 2018

-=New & Simplified=- I beta test plugins for three companies and I can't test 32-bit plugins on S1 v4 becase it's...

JoeyM
replies: 2 views: 360
JoeyM 29th November 2018

It's that time of the year to consider Melodyne upgrades that's for sure. At $49 is an upgrade from Essentials to Assistant,...

JoeyM
replies: 10 views: 595
JoeyM 29th November 2018

It's already on the code base cooge - and there's a reason it's attached to Presence XT and one or two other onboard VSTis....

JoeyM
replies: 1 views: 308
JoeyM 26th November 2018

Setting up 4.1.1 demo next to my 3.5.6 and trying to use different folders, under Options > Locations > Sound Sets, the...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 315
JoeyM 26th November 2018

Hi, first time posting here. I bought Presonus Studio One legally, and I bought Steven Slate Drum Trigger Platinum legally....

LaurensDG
replies: 4 views: 1,058
Kozmyk 25th November 2018

Hi all, I recently moved from Windows 10 to macOS High Sierra. On Windows I used to use "ctrl + shift + mouse...

littlegtplr
replies: 10 views: 1,118
kewoni 25th November 2018

Curious how many folks here that actually used Pro Tools 2018 extensively have decided to switch to S1? I loved many things about...

Clonkified
replies: 0 views: 430
Clonkified 22nd November 2018

4.1 is the first free update since the launch of Studio One 4. To get this Free update just head to your My.PreSonus account or...

JoeyM
replies: 38 views: 3,605
JoeyM 21st November 2018

Can anyone please tell me how to get good levels from the usb out on the mtk 22 into studio one? I cannot get an acceptable noise...

2cthetruth
replies: 4 views: 980
docdaddy 18th November 2018

Heads up for anyone thinking about it.

RyanM
replies: 1 views: 520
monkiusz 17th November 2018

I recently picked up nice pair of Analog EQ's to use as mastering in Studio One. My plan was to route a cue mix out of the...

ducksalot
replies: 5 views: 572
ducksalot 15th November 2018

Yesterday I received a notification that one of my support tickets was re-opened by the support team. This was the...

Ross Rich
replies: 1 views: 679
js1 12th November 2018

Hello I was hoping someone could please help me out to decide which DAW is best to transfer from Logic I am really...

lossleader
replies: 7 views: 726
apoclypse 11th November 2018

Ok, so I just got an X-Touch Universal, which is awesome. There are some missing features though in the S1 implementation, and...

Quetz
replies: 16 views: 901
Quetz 7th November 2018

Hey guys, what do you think about time stretch options in Studio One? I think it has the best TS engine when compared to LPX,...

citrus
replies: 4 views: 609
citrus 7th November 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search