The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,091
Views: 8,091
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

UPDATE 13 / 09 / 2018 - Studio One 4.1 Maintenance Update Restores Hi-DPI Toggle Button :-) + New Plugin Scaling Option...

scottym
replies: 48 views: 1,990
Dor 3 hours ago

I've got Studio One 3 and I'm looking to make mashups of two songs. I need to fairly easily quantise old songs from bands like...

Merlin5
replies: 11 views: 381
monkiusz 13 hours ago

I was talked into using studio one artist by sweetwater, it worked out and I like it. But I want a few more plug ins and auto...

cap217
replies: 4 views: 267
JoeyM 1 day ago

4.1 is the first free update since the launch of Studio One 4. To get this Free update just head to your My.PreSonus account or...

JoeyM
replies: 3 views: 591
ionian 2 days ago

These are exciting news... the longtime user and flagship member Teddy Riley !!! (formerly known as the biggest figurehead...

Nightshifter
replies: 56 views: 1,279
TRSC 3 days ago

I am used to PT where you set the start point with the pointer and then can keep hitting space bar and keep starting over where...

cap217
replies: 2 views: 275
shanabit 5 days ago

Hey Everyone, I've been a long time Studio One user, fan, and proponent. Today I learned that Studio One has a fatal...

cnedohin
replies: 84 views: 7,267
Quetz 5 days ago

I can tell Presonus is hard at work. They now have coming "ATOM" drum machine for Impact and its a controller. Pretty...

Dave east
replies: 0 views: 260
Dave east 6 days ago

I am getting into Impact XT and like it for building drum tracks. Then I am using Ampire or my Kemper to play guitar. This...

cap217
replies: 0 views: 192
cap217 6 days ago

Anyone get this? I would like to cop this. http://img1.imagehousing.com/0/avatar-621478.png

Dave east
replies: 22 views: 1,156
Dave east 1 week ago

Hey all, I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I'd like to get a view from people who are using the very most...

noah440
replies: 47 views: 2,703
noah440 1 week ago

Which one should l get? Both have great reviews. Anyone with expirence with both? I wanna use this in S1. Waves 4000 E is $108...

Dave east
replies: 13 views: 896
Dave east 1 week ago

I know, I know, why would you ever want to record with a laptop microphone? Well I'm a complete newbie to DAWs and recording. As...

Newt45
replies: 0 views: 246
Newt45 1 week ago

Hi, I am searching for a 49 key keyboard and MIDI controller (about or under 200 €) for Studio One, with some knobs for virtual...

ampar
replies: 1 views: 312
monkiusz 1 week ago

Is there a way to use mpc pads/transport buttons WITHOUT mpc software as separate app opened / plugin in S1? I just want to use...

monkiusz
replies: 0 views: 240
monkiusz 1 week ago

I'm considering making the jump over to Studio One. The biggest thing that has me hesitating is the integration of the Behringer...

abrokentenor
replies: 4 views: 1,447
Nyroh 1 week ago

Dear God I am using Studio One 3.5 ands Reason 10.1. I like to use Radical Piano from Reason- I want to record what I...

babydaddymusic
replies: 0 views: 261
babydaddymusic 2 weeks ago

Hello, So I finally decided to produce music. I don't know the exact genre yet, but I got a feeling I'll end up creating...

Zator
replies: 16 views: 1,383
Dave east 2 weeks ago

It has been Presonus' position since day one that hardware workstations such as the Roland Jupiter 50 I had and the Korg M3 I use...

troggg
replies: 40 views: 1,355
Quetz 3 weeks ago

Until Aug 10th for registered Studio One users with an account - even S1 Artist. Regularly $249.00 Fat Channel Plug-in Bundles...

JoeyM
replies: 13 views: 1,031
pellefri 4 weeks ago

There's a discussion here I ran across lately, on Intermodulation distortion and why it's good to use higher sample rates but...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 342
JoeyM 31st July 2018

I've recently completely re-vamped my Mac. I installed an SSD completely re-installed aveything from scratch and Presonus Studio...

apoclypse
replies: 127 views: 7,884
RobDrmz 29th July 2018

Can anyone confirm if the issues with vst scans were fixed in V4. I recently had a conversation with a user who went from v3 to...

starise
replies: 1 views: 432
starise 23rd July 2018

In Studio One, when I delete/cut a portion of a track (say, vocal 15), in my Media folder, the wav file by that name is still the...

jmkilgore
replies: 1 views: 409
ronmac 18th July 2018

Hi, Any guesses what new features Studio One Pro 4.1 will add ? Cheers, Muziksculp yingyang

muziksculp
replies: 5 views: 964
Slyym 18th July 2018

One feature i love in PT is that if I set markers in a song - while mixing/mastering - I can start play and just click a marker...

ProPower
replies: 6 views: 602
shanabit 17th July 2018

Hey guys I'm having a lot of trouble integrating studio one with maschine. Basically I'm trying to run a setup where I draw in...

jah
replies: 0 views: 374
jah 14th July 2018

Anybody know if you can make a tempo ramp in the tempo track yet with Studio One? In Cubase I’m able to just connect 2 dots and...

monkeymanx
replies: 6 views: 826
Nu-tra 13th July 2018

I've been futzing with reverb effects racks in Studio One since 2009. This week end I finally got a verb rack that sounds the...

bigbean
replies: 3 views: 675
Quetz 10th July 2018

Hi, The Studio One Remote App. on my iPad 2 is not working with Studio One Pro 4 after I installed the new Studio One Remote...

muziksculp
replies: 1 views: 391
muziksculp 10th July 2018

Hello guys! I'm demoing studio one 4 and i'm in trouble about looping sections during editing. Maybe i don't understand yet...

Black Thing
replies: 2 views: 412
Applesoggy 9th July 2018

I recently purchased the All Access Native bundle from McDSP, and while I enjoy the plugins very much, they are causing a ton of...

5StringAssassin
replies: 1 views: 593
mshrader61 6th July 2018

I think the concept is pretty solid and so I entertain the idea of getting a tablet to operate S1's console. However, based on...

wkj
replies: 3 views: 731
markusschloesser 2nd July 2018

I have no idea how this works, though they've got my email and now a password, so hopefully it's not a bad thing. Getting an...

JoeyM
replies: 2 views: 538
JoeyM 24th June 2018

Recently, I've tired of my songwriting partners & their lazy attitudes, so I've started writing demo guitar tracks with my...

RobDrmz
replies: 2 views: 405
RobDrmz 22nd June 2018

Hey guys, I need some help. I want to use the Machine MK3 as a standard midi controller in Studio One and I cannot find the...

humanbeing
replies: 3 views: 575
coolout 22nd June 2018

Well. The Presonus S1 forum at the moment is basically a user-maintained bug reporting and self-help platform, more so than any...

Quetz
replies: 46 views: 3,022
RobDrmz 22nd June 2018

Hi all, I recently moved from Windows 10 to macOS High Sierra. On Windows I used to use "ctrl + shift + mouse...

littlegtplr
replies: 9 views: 632
littlegtplr 21st June 2018

Does anyone have any experience running the United Artists Apollo 8 with Studio One on a Windows computer? I'm thinking of...

hello people
replies: 2 views: 486
hello people 20th June 2018

I have a multitouch monitor that I detach the mixer window to. I can even swipe left/right to mute/unmute tracks. But too...

brucerothwell
replies: 0 views: 437
brucerothwell 19th June 2018

Im very new to this and have studio one 3 .5.6 the latest version on my pc, but my pc is dying and I'm going to get a new...

Downtime_1
replies: 3 views: 499
facej 17th June 2018

Hi, I am enjoying Studio One 4 immensely. I am not clear on one parameter. When using Transform Instrument Track option, I...

ilalin
replies: 2 views: 595
CB_Photo 14th June 2018

Hey, i bought today s1, i worked in reaper for my whole life, and i really love to use bitwig style zoom, ale resize one track...

asdadgzdsdertse
replies: 1 views: 480
apoclypse 11th June 2018

Hi, I´m trying to get the Mackie Control / HUI transport section of my master keyboards to work with Studio One 4. In S1 I...

danibert
replies: 0 views: 584
danibert 8th June 2018

I want to say I've let this one go until Black Friday, but I'm reminded I got a real good deal on v3.5 Pro from an authorized...

JoeyM
replies: 5 views: 1,111
jah 5th June 2018

You confident with Studio One longterm? I like Presonus, but I feel like they do more then what they can handle. I think they put...

thatizright
replies: 17 views: 1,624
elegentdrum 1st June 2018

Anyone know or any real rumors of when studio one 4 will be out?

Downtime_1
replies: 299 views: 40,385
jkung 31st May 2018

Used the same technique in prior versions for drum replacement. The problem I do have now within the S1 4 demo is that...

lllubi
replies: 0 views: 553
lllubi 30th May 2018

Anyone who uses the Audio Bend feature may want to check out this feature request - Be sure to vote on it if you agree! To...

rjgray
replies: 0 views: 490
rjgray 30th May 2018

I'll be getting into Studio One v3 sideways, as I lucked into what amounts to a v2 Pro full license (from a friend I'm pretty...

JoeyM
replies: 4 views: 964
rjgray 30th May 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search