The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 14,749
Views: 14,749
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a ypt-320 yamaha keyboard that ive connected to a presonus audiobox itwo through a 1/4 inch chord, and then connected to...

srpskii
replies: 0 views: 79
srpskii 1 day ago

Hello, Has anybody had any issues when using the track delay function in the inspector having the track slowly go out of sync...

tobyemerson
replies: 4 views: 226
tonysunshine 3 days ago

Up until now I'd only evaluated the stock plugins for sound quality & characteristics and never tried chains. What we have...

JoeyM
replies: 1 views: 185
JoeyM 1 week ago

I’m working on a 160 track song and applying auto tune to a bunch of Vox. I want them in separate tracks so I have to use 40...

cap217
replies: 3 views: 286
cap217 2 weeks ago

Which one should l get? Both have great reviews. Anyone with expirence with both? I wanna use this in S1. Waves 4000 E is $108...

Dave east
replies: 20 views: 12,905
Quetz 2 weeks ago

When I merge two clips that overlap, one clip will be cut abruptly while the other will sound normal, just like it did before the...

Juan Wayne
replies: 3 views: 212
xmission 3 weeks ago

Hi, Just treated myself to Studio One Pro 4.5, Eris E8 Monitors and also the Faderport 16. Come from Ableton and Logic....

Immortal
replies: 81 views: 3,700
xmission 3 weeks ago

For any Studio One user or non user, looking for information about Studio One, I thought it worth letting you know that what was...

scottym
replies: 0 views: 441
scottym 4 weeks ago

Long time S1 user here. I recently purchased a brand new DAW system (Win 10 Pro, I7 9600 processor, 32 gig ram, 6 TB storage etc)...

Motoxxx
replies: 7 views: 1,235
Quetz 4 weeks ago

There's a few priceless 32-bit plugins I didn't want to lose, so I run one JBridge to Xlutop Chainer so it's one entry in the...

JoeyM
replies: 7 views: 445
JoeyM 21st February 2020

Very noob @ using a DAW and my IGNORANCE is @ the bottom of the learning curve.... (Using the Presonus Studio One...

rjensen
replies: 2 views: 477
rjensen 20th February 2020

Hey guys, anyone knows how to send audio in Studio One 4 to Cyclone Sampler plugin? Unfortunately the plugin does not offer...

danibert
replies: 0 views: 550
danibert 13th February 2020

I’ve been dealing with some issues using multiple exponential audio reverbs at the same time. There is a audio buffer bug...

trondolsen
replies: 5 views: 153
trondolsen 11th February 2020

Hello everyone! I have been a Pro Tools/Logic user for the past 5 years, and I do find that each has it's own strength...

Raed Abu Shaer
replies: 234 views: 24,403
JoeyM 8th February 2020

I've just installed Studio One, and have managed to get as far as connecting my Elektron Machinedrum via MIDI through the Studio...

EasyToAssemble
replies: 2 views: 333
xmission 7th February 2020

Presonus support sucks and I would like to get that out there. I get only the same guy who is called XXX and I put his name out...

LameSpirale
replies: 9 views: 1,248
BruceSokolovic 31st January 2020

Hey fellow Gearslutz, I had 3.5 before where everything was quite fine. Some time ago I bought S1 4 and it's driving me...

GitcheeGoo
replies: 2 views: 576
BruceSokolovic 31st January 2020

I have recently converted from Pro Tools HD to Studio One 4 on a Mac Pro, which I'm absolutely loving apart from the fact that my...

Jay-Gee
replies: 2 views: 1,173
pneyrinck 30th January 2020

I'm still on Studio One Producer 3.5 or so. I might upgrade to 4 in July or thereabouts. Almost certain I won't cough up what...

hello people
replies: 92 views: 4,033
Mario-C. 29th January 2020

Yo, as the title suggests, i want to create drum track. But i dont know how to create drum tracks/midi. i dont even know if...

tokeng00
replies: 1 views: 354
djt4400 24th January 2020

I recently made a Low Latency monitoring efficiency feature request to vote on for Studio One...

rjgray
replies: 0 views: 310
rjgray 22nd January 2020

Long time Pro Tools user who recently purchased Studio One 4.5.3 as an additional DAW But I have run into an issue. Perhaps...

KevWind
replies: 21 views: 1,228
rcprod 10th January 2020

Hi all, I'm a longtime Cubase user and am considering checking out Studio One for very big scoring projects that incorporate...

noah440
replies: 2 views: 756
tedannemann 9th January 2020

I can't seem to an answer to this, but is there a way to take an audio clip and set it to loop? For example, in my arrangement...

drainyoo
replies: 4 views: 320
drainyoo 9th January 2020

Hi all, I've searched all the Forum posts here without finding anything relevant so hopefully someone can help with a small but...

Redbaron25
replies: 7 views: 230
Redbaron25 8th January 2020

Looking to upgrade my interface from a sapphire. I am interested in the uad stuff. When you use uad plug ins, are you able to...

cap217
replies: 5 views: 647
brucerothwell 8th January 2020

I am a new S1-4 owner with no extra hardware beyond qwerty keyboard and mouse. That is about to change though, as I am very...

galacticat
replies: 4 views: 456
Quetz 3rd January 2020

I'm anxious to see what 4.6 brings!...

TexasCat
replies: 84 views: 7,556
firubbi 3rd January 2020

Hi there! Studio one is a marvellous piece of software but i have serious issues with the problem i mentioned on the thread...

ConstantineAb
replies: 3 views: 335
xmission 30th December 2019

if I buy wave file loop loft drums. can I do time stretch in studio one for wave files and they will fit evenly in the bars in...

acupunk
replies: 0 views: 196
acupunk 28th December 2019

I am wanting to use Fat Channel in VST and AU using the new PreSonus Hub. Ampire installed and Activated Ok... but Fat Channel...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 1 views: 353
djt4400 27th December 2019

the bars that show the levels on the mixer section go black. I have to restart the program and it is OK, latest update is way...

acupunk
replies: 0 views: 371
acupunk 26th December 2019

Novation SL MK3 vs Keylab MK2 for Studio One, or Komplete Kontrol MK2 Which of these midi keyboards works best with Studio...

Ritmo
replies: 4 views: 2,252
apoclypse 26th December 2019

This is my biggest hate about Studio One, I really wish Presonus would do something about it... even Cubase 10 has better quality...

scottym
replies: 6 views: 1,368
sovietpop 23rd December 2019

When I go to S1 4 audio settings, select Focusrite control panel and select any of the buffer sizes, for example 256, then S1...

Super Mario
replies: 7 views: 1,709
DJKeys 21st December 2019

I have a question about the PRO-EQ plug-in in Presonus Studio One V2. It concerns the "High Quality" button. I'm kind...

DavieB
replies: 4 views: 3,668
glitched 21st December 2019

It appeared after the new update. Screenshot attached. Thought I'd ask before making it worse :lol:

JoeyM
replies: 8 views: 524
Amsoily 21st December 2019

First Thread on here woooo! rockout I am a singer who in the last 2 years have started building my own Home studio. I live in a...

Dosi
replies: 5 views: 331
_Ripley 16th December 2019

As per the following message request in the link below.. "When people go and use a Daw, they use it to make music, they...

scottym
replies: 4 views: 480
scottym 13th December 2019

I have a Steinberg UR44 interface and have downloaded the Studio One 4 demo. I usually use Cubase 10 Pro. When I plug my...

enuenu
replies: 3 views: 234
Konfuzed 9th December 2019

Is there a way to set up Studio to act like a tape machine in that you lose the old take when tracking a new one? I want to be...

matherne
replies: 3 views: 263
cap217 8th December 2019

I would like to see: *The ability to move any track,channel,aux etc order in any tracklist, the mix view, or the edit window by...

xmission
replies: 52 views: 1,728
xmission 7th December 2019

Hello my friends: I am using Presonus 4.5 Pro and have created MIDI Volume Automation on each track. On any track, I am...

AudioFreq
replies: 10 views: 289
Quetz 7th December 2019

While setting up my templates, I ended up with a lot of unused plugins that load with each new song created from them. And the...

BezowinZ
replies: 14 views: 440
BezowinZ 6th December 2019

Hi, one of my student asked, just before the summer, which DAW to buy - and which DAW sounded the best? My first instinct was to...

Jesper Dahlstrom
replies: 25 views: 1,976
Mikael B 4th December 2019

Hey everybody, I've been a keyboard/synth player for many years, playing in various live bands with a couple short visits to...

Dodecahedron
replies: 2 views: 445
Quetz 3rd December 2019

Hi I often use kontakt for my drums in Studio One. I usually send it out as multiple outputs within my instrument track, so...

warnogs
replies: 1 views: 230
Quetz 3rd December 2019

The Channel editor is accessible in two way: 1) going to the Inspector and clicking the clock button next to the mute and solo...

redrover02
replies: 2 views: 946
Quetz 3rd December 2019

I’ve been looking for a viable DAW to replace Cubase as my main DAW. I love the overall speed and workflow of S1. There are...

Noise Coalition
replies: 2 views: 292
Noise Coalition 30th November 2019

I'm close to pulling the trigger on S1 as a replacement/alternative to Logic (lack of true stereo panning and inability to slave...

BezowinZ
replies: 24 views: 1,352
Quetz 30th November 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search