The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,836
Views: 8,836
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am about to buy a new computer and DAW. The largest decision is what DAW to get. I am currently thinking Cubase is the right...

elegentdrum
replies: 1 views: 231
elegentdrum 8 hours ago

It seems Studio One 4 dropped support for Console one. At least not the strack names and numbers. It used to but I cant get it to...

Primear
replies: 7 views: 465
allfar 1 day ago

These are exciting news... the longtime user and flagship member Teddy Riley !!! (formerly known as the biggest figurehead...

Nightshifter
replies: 49 views: 3,353
Dave east 1 day ago

I've decided to go all-in on Studio One. I have an Atom and Faderport V2 arriving soon. Those will compliment my Console 1 and...

neofolk
replies: 0 views: 290
neofolk 3 days ago

I'm getting stuck midi notes in 4.1 mostly when quantize is on and I'm recording a loop. If I turn quantize off, it still happens...

Left Headphone
replies: 4 views: 287
scottym 3 days ago

Hello, I'm new here, here's my problem, I've recorded a guitar solo on STUDIO ONE 4 with vst amp sims and rendered... and the...

ritchwie
replies: 2 views: 279
Left Headphone 3 days ago

Hello, So I finally decided to produce music. I don't know the exact genre yet, but I got a feeling I'll end up creating...

Zator
replies: 23 views: 5,267
iamslim11 5 days ago

Hey guys, I need some help. I want to use the Machine MK3 as a standard midi controller in Studio One and I cannot find the...

humanbeing
replies: 4 views: 931
Nurfani 1 week ago

Hi all, I've had a scoot around to see if I can find this out, but either I'm not typing the right words into searches or it's...

the donal
replies: 5 views: 336
the donal 1 week ago

I've tried the app with two different iPads and they both are allowing me to only touch one fader at a time. Is that a bug, or...

Gammon2004
replies: 1 views: 264
Gammon2004 1 week ago

I've been thinking about moving to Studio One because Cubase is becoming a little too bloated and complicated for my liking. I...

osharan
replies: 2 views: 405
axxessdenied 2 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 360
AuldLangSine 2 weeks ago

Hey I recently used J Bridge make a cool 32 bit microverb plugin work in Presonus Studio One 3 And it worked great!...

lossleader
replies: 3 views: 298
lossleader 2 weeks ago

I am an experience DAW user but am transitioning from Digital Perform to Studio One 4. I am looking for a Studio One 4 Expert to...

csiking
replies: 0 views: 238
csiking 2 weeks ago

Yes, I know this is a very loaded question but here's where I'm at. I've been a Mac user since 2008, still am using the 08...

bigcohoona
replies: 15 views: 952
JoeyM 2 weeks ago

-=New & Simplified=- I beta test plugins for three companies and I can't test 32-bit plugins on S1 v4 becase it's...

JoeyM
replies: 2 views: 275
JoeyM 2 weeks ago

It's that time of the year to consider Melodyne upgrades that's for sure. At $49 is an upgrade from Essentials to Assistant,...

JoeyM
replies: 10 views: 461
JoeyM 2 weeks ago

It's already on the code base cooge - and there's a reason it's attached to Presence XT and one or two other onboard VSTis....

JoeyM
replies: 1 views: 217
JoeyM 3 weeks ago

Setting up 4.1.1 demo next to my 3.5.6 and trying to use different folders, under Options > Locations > Sound Sets, the...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 234
JoeyM 3 weeks ago

Hi, first time posting here. I bought Presonus Studio One legally, and I bought Steven Slate Drum Trigger Platinum legally....

LaurensDG
replies: 4 views: 927
Kozmyk 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I recently moved from Windows 10 to macOS High Sierra. On Windows I used to use "ctrl + shift + mouse...

littlegtplr
replies: 10 views: 968
kewoni 3 weeks ago

Curious how many folks here that actually used Pro Tools 2018 extensively have decided to switch to S1? I loved many things about...

Clonkified
replies: 0 views: 321
Clonkified 3 weeks ago

4.1 is the first free update since the launch of Studio One 4. To get this Free update just head to your My.PreSonus account or...

JoeyM
replies: 38 views: 3,234
JoeyM 3 weeks ago

Can anyone please tell me how to get good levels from the usb out on the mtk 22 into studio one? I cannot get an acceptable noise...

2cthetruth
replies: 4 views: 828
docdaddy 4 weeks ago

Heads up for anyone thinking about it.

RyanM
replies: 1 views: 400
monkiusz 4 weeks ago

I recently picked up nice pair of Analog EQ's to use as mastering in Studio One. My plan was to route a cue mix out of the...

ducksalot
replies: 5 views: 473
ducksalot 4 weeks ago

Yesterday I received a notification that one of my support tickets was re-opened by the support team. This was the...

Ross Rich
replies: 1 views: 583
js1 12th November 2018

Hello I was hoping someone could please help me out to decide which DAW is best to transfer from Logic I am really...

lossleader
replies: 7 views: 620
apoclypse 11th November 2018

You confident with Studio One longterm? I like Presonus, but I feel like they do more then what they can handle. I think they put...

thatizright
replies: 50 views: 3,620
myfeltgood 9th November 2018

Ok, so I just got an X-Touch Universal, which is awesome. There are some missing features though in the S1 implementation, and...

Quetz
replies: 16 views: 773
Quetz 7th November 2018

Hey guys, what do you think about time stretch options in Studio One? I think it has the best TS engine when compared to LPX,...

citrus
replies: 4 views: 509
citrus 7th November 2018

I have an Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt Interface. In logic Pro X the Logic Mixer has controls for Preamp Gain, Phase, +48, HPF and...

ProPower
replies: 0 views: 411
ProPower 31st October 2018

I'm a new Studio One user (version 3). I'm running it on a Toshiba laptop running Windows 10 64 bit, connected to a Roland Studio...

dsop
replies: 1 views: 368
dsop 30th October 2018

Something very odd is happening in S1 v3. I am getting a huge CPU spike at crash at measure 35 in my track all of the time and...

Danny Scott
replies: 3 views: 441
loopdude 30th October 2018

Having option's is always a good thing particularly when it comes to using space. It would be nice to have more screen estate in...

scottym
replies: 4 views: 539
apoclypse 17th October 2018

Hey everyone, Setting up my new MacBook I've run into a strange problem where S1 will show the AU versions of some plugins,...

MCorbet
replies: 7 views: 504
MCorbet 16th October 2018

I apologize in advance if this should go in another forum. I was working with a church earlier this week. They are beginning to...

theaudioman
replies: 1 views: 447
theaudioman 12th October 2018

Hi I just upgraded from S3 and I was wondering if there is a way of writing the chord data from chord track to the midi track and...

zohomoho
replies: 2 views: 542
zohomoho 10th October 2018

Hi, trying to do the old Recycle thing of transient splitting a drum loop and getting a chromatic Midi file in the process of...

rockreid
replies: 3 views: 616
Quetz 8th October 2018

Yes, I know this is a very loaded question but here's where I'm at. I've been a Mac user since 2008, still am using the 08...

bigcohoona
replies: 3 views: 562
bgood 7th October 2018

Something that I don't like in S1 4 is that now in the console, track routing options hide themselves if you drag the mixer view...

apoclypse
replies: 0 views: 489
apoclypse 5th October 2018

Something that I don't like in S1 4 is that now in the console, track routing options hide themselves if you drag the mixer view...

apoclypse
replies: 0 views: 398
apoclypse 5th October 2018

I know, I know, why would you ever want to record with a laptop microphone? Well I'm a complete newbie to DAWs and recording. As...

Newt45
replies: 1 views: 490
JoeyM 3rd October 2018

The Channel editor is accessible in two way: 1) going to the Inspector and clicking the clock button next to the mute and solo...

redrover02
replies: 0 views: 460
redrover02 29th September 2018

I have a multitouch monitor that I detach the mixer window to. I can even swipe left/right to mute/unmute tracks. But too...

brucerothwell
replies: 1 views: 799
Quetz 25th September 2018

I was talked into using studio one artist by sweetwater, it worked out and I like it. But I want a few more plug ins and auto...

cap217
replies: 5 views: 606
JoeyM 23rd September 2018

UPDATE 13 / 09 / 2018 - Studio One 4.1 Maintenance Update Restores Hi-DPI Toggle Button :-) + New Plugin Scaling Option...

scottym
replies: 48 views: 2,900
Dor 20th September 2018

I've got Studio One 3 and I'm looking to make mashups of two songs. I need to fairly easily quantise old songs from bands like...

Merlin5
replies: 11 views: 782
monkiusz 20th September 2018

I am used to PT where you set the start point with the pointer and then can keep hitting space bar and keep starting over where...

cap217
replies: 2 views: 583
Deleted User 15th September 2018

Hey Everyone, I've been a long time Studio One user, fan, and proponent. Today I learned that Studio One has a fatal...

cnedohin
replies: 84 views: 7,886
Quetz 14th September 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search