The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 10,578
Views: 10,578
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I have done a template and can't save it. Go to file save as template, then call it something. Says it's saved and when I...

Immortal
replies: 0 views: 130
Immortal 13 hours ago

Hi, Presonus just released Studio One Pro ver. 4.1.2 Version 4.1.2 Release Notes (January 15, 2019): New features and...

muziksculp
replies: 3 views: 914
Bichop 17 hours ago

Hi, Just treated myself to Studio One Pro 4.5, Eris E8 Monitors and also the Faderport 16. Come from Ableton and Logic....

Immortal
replies: 22 views: 556
Immortal 1 day ago

Hi, How do I change an instrument channel from stereo to mono? When creating a kick or sub inside spire or kick 2, I want it...

Immortal
replies: 0 views: 285
Immortal 2 days ago

New features overview Recording and Mixing • Redesigned hardware controls gain-phase-48V on mixer channels for...

Snivell
replies: 81 views: 8,458
lllubi 2 days ago

Long time S1 user here. I recently purchased a brand new DAW system (Win 10 Pro, I7 9600 processor, 32 gig ram, 6 TB storage etc)...

Motoxxx
replies: 5 views: 502
Motoxxx 3 days ago

I've been a Pro Tools user for 15 years, and have a lot of recording console/analog workflow built in to me, so Pro Tools has...

kslight
replies: 1 views: 314
xmission 3 days ago

Or, musicality loves company :lol: Until July 6th, you can crossgrade any DAW to StudioOne Pro's latest. I don't profit whether...

JoeyM
replies: 1 views: 312
xmission 3 days ago

Little tricky to word, but I've got an MPD24, and control link works fine with the knobs/faders, except that when I switch from...

_Ripley
replies: 0 views: 236
_Ripley 1 week ago

Hello, So I finally decided to produce music. I don't know the exact genre yet, but I got a feeling I'll end up creating...

Zator
replies: 38 views: 16,070
BezowinZ 1 week ago

Hi Guys , I’m getting close to upgrading my PC and I’m looking for some recommendations on motherboard , CPU , and Ram that...

Tank71
replies: 2 views: 292
Tank71 1 week ago

You confident with Studio One longterm? I like Presonus, but I feel like they do more then what they can handle. I think they put...

thatizright
replies: 61 views: 5,468
Dave east 1 week ago

Ok, so I just got an X-Touch Universal, which is awesome. There are some missing features though in the S1 implementation, and...

Quetz
replies: 21 views: 1,809
KlausEgon 1 week ago

This is my biggest hate about Studio One, I really wish Presonus would do something about it... even Cubase 10 has better quality...

scottym
replies: 5 views: 677
scottym 1 week ago

Stumbled across a video...

oceantracks
replies: 16 views: 674
pellefri 1 week ago

Normally I can hit the numeric keypad number 1 and the cursor will return to the very start of the song. Right now, it is...

oceantracks
replies: 2 views: 345
oceantracks 1 week ago

I recently purchased the All Access Native bundle from McDSP, and while I enjoy the plugins very much, they are causing a ton of...

5StringAssassin
replies: 5 views: 1,174
pekbro 2 weeks ago

Any chance to upgrade to 4 from 3 and not lose anything with all setting intact? TY

Valeto
replies: 0 views: 275
Valeto 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone! I have been a Pro Tools/Logic user for the past 5 years, and I do find that each has it's own strength...

Raed Abu Shaer
replies: 61 views: 3,759
kdm 2 weeks ago

Hi there, can anybody tell me how the routing (subs / stems / paralel etc) is in studio one compared to cubase 4 / 5? I just...

SRC
replies: 2 views: 815
Poinzy 3 weeks ago

Thinking of switching From cubase 10 to studio one 4.5, Watched fee videos about studio one and really like the many features...

TS-12
replies: 5 views: 606
thedberg 3 weeks ago

When I moved to Studio One Pro from Reason for what will be coming up for 5 years ago, one of the motivations was to produce more...

scottym
replies: 6 views: 475
thatizright 3 weeks ago

Version 4.5.1 Release Notes (May 29, 2019): The following issues have been fixed: ● Faulty assignment of ATOM pads ●...

JoeyM
replies: 1 views: 550
kdm 3 weeks ago

-create or import a sample into sample one . -Set loop points -set loop to sustain -now play the highest picth on your...

gentleclockdivid
replies: 0 views: 365
gentleclockdivid 3 weeks ago

-Create a bus channel and ad a console shaper , enable it -Now switch the buss channel to mono , result is a harsh...

gentleclockdivid
replies: 0 views: 364

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 20 views: 2,119
Dewdman42 3 weeks ago

I can't see the option for midi chase midi cc's , only for chase long notes So when I locate the cursor on a midi lane ( with...

gentleclockdivid
replies: 0 views: 329

Does anyone know why the midi humanize options (under midi actions ) are not updated in realtime , iow it would be nice if we...

gentleclockdivid
replies: 0 views: 360
gentleclockdivid 4 weeks ago

So, I'm totally new to recording music. I picked up an iD4 because it seemed okay for the price and I was gifted an artist...

sparrow_nine
replies: 3 views: 935
Visitor 4 weeks ago

Add ( built in ) console shaper , make some adjustments Close plugin window Re-open ( by clicking the downward arrow ) :...

gentleclockdivid
replies: 0 views: 367

Hi, I noticed that there are some custom user produced scripts that improve workflow, and add some cool functionalities to...

muziksculp
replies: 19 views: 2,499
lllubi 4 weeks ago

Got a really strange thing going on in studio one 4.5, I have been working in the studio with a friend yesterday and today, and...

anon
replies: 2 views: 499
anon 4 weeks ago

I am trying ou the demo version of studio one , and it seems that when selecting the cutoff parameter from the dropdown list , it...

gentleclockdivid
replies: 1 views: 407

I am currently considering moving from Ableton back to Studio One, because the arrangement view in Ableton is so poor, and Logic...

Polarelch
replies: 1 views: 467
Mike Couzzi 4 weeks ago

Having started on ProTools around 1999 (speaking just for the ProTools part of it), I'm with the mindset there are a LOT of...

JoeyM
replies: 7 views: 450
kdm 23rd May 2019

Got an email from Presonus. There's a special event on Tuesday, May 21, 10 am CT on the Presonus Facebook ou YouTube...

CedricM
replies: 18 views: 2,211
Scoox 22nd May 2019

Native Instruments let some info loose on their Community Forum yesterday (5/7/19) that the next release of Komplete Kontrol will...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 4 views: 754
Jim Rosebrook 20th May 2019

I am about to purchase Superior Drummer 3 and was hoping to use my Maschine Mikro MK3 as a controller for the kits. Is this...

Ecnarps
replies: 0 views: 397
Ecnarps 20th May 2019

Version 4.1.4 Release Notes (March 26, 2019): New features and Improvements: ● Support for PreSonus StudioLive S-Series mixing...

JoeyM
replies: 4 views: 1,327
vanhaze 7th May 2019

I've decided to go all-in on Studio One. I have an Atom and Faderport V2 arriving soon. Those will compliment my Console 1 and...

neofolk
replies: 15 views: 1,802
CPhoenix 6th May 2019

*** Thanks everyone, we don't require any more testers. *** Hello, We're looking for a few people to test our new plugin on...

Mundox
replies: 0 views: 411
Mundox 6th May 2019

Nektar Impact LX25, LX49, LX61 and LX88 each priced at USD $99.99, $159.99, $199.99 and...

ASICE
replies: 10 views: 6,065
ASICE 3rd May 2019

Hey everyone, Almost every engineer I know uses edits in PT. This makes it very hard for a producer (me), to deliver my...

jkung
replies: 5 views: 784
skythemusic 1st May 2019

i tried to reset blacklist in the settings, but still not working ? i'm using mac ... in s1 - 3 it works perfectly

dawtalk
replies: 4 views: 909
neofolk 23rd April 2019

I wish there was a way to move the transport bar...the gui is so freaky cluttered that it drives me to distraction:(. gui would...

ejsongs
replies: 0 views: 507
ejsongs 20th April 2019

Novation SL MK3 vs Keylab MK2 for Studio One, or Komplete Kontrol MK2 Which of these midi keyboards works best with Studio...

Ritmo
replies: 2 views: 958
bobbybland 16th April 2019

These are exciting news... the longtime user and flagship member Teddy Riley !!! (formerly known as the biggest figurehead...

Nightshifter
replies: 51 views: 5,355
thatizright 13th April 2019

Anyone know or any real rumors of when studio one 4 will be out?

Downtime_1
replies: 302 views: 43,993
rcprod 9th April 2019

Hello! I'm currently using Studio One 3 as my main mixing DAW, and i' m dealing with an issue. When i'm trying to use the...

FotisMar
replies: 2 views: 477
FotisMar 4th April 2019

The reason I ask is because I had to make an emergency diversion last time, just being in a rare position having 2 out of 3...

JoeyM
replies: 69 views: 3,086
JoeyM 3rd April 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search