The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 12,962
Views: 12,962
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello my friends: I am using Presonus 4.5 Pro and have created MIDI Volume Automation on each track. On any track, I am...

AudioFreq
replies: 10 views: 137
Quetz 12 hours ago

I'm anxious to see what 4.6 brings!...

TexasCat
replies: 22 views: 2,696
elegentdrum 13 hours ago

While setting up my templates, I ended up with a lot of unused plugins that load with each new song created from them. And the...

BezowinZ
replies: 14 views: 312
BezowinZ 18 hours ago

Looking to upgrade my interface from a sapphire. I am interested in the uad stuff. When you use uad plug ins, are you able to...

cap217
replies: 4 views: 201
S_A_P 22 hours ago

Hello everyone! I have been a Pro Tools/Logic user for the past 5 years, and I do find that each has it's own strength...

Raed Abu Shaer
replies: 190 views: 16,101
Quetz 1 day ago

Hi, one of my student asked, just before the summer, which DAW to buy - and which DAW sounded the best? My first instinct was to...

Jesper Dahlstrom
replies: 25 views: 1,607
Mikael B 3 days ago

First Thread on here woooo! rockout I am a singer who in the last 2 years have started building my own Home studio. I live in a...

Dosi
replies: 1 views: 118
dpsbb 3 days ago

Hey everybody, I've been a keyboard/synth player for many years, playing in various live bands with a couple short visits to...

Dodecahedron
replies: 2 views: 269
Quetz 3 days ago

I would like to see: *The ability to move any track,channel,aux etc order in any tracklist, the mix view, or the edit window by...

xmission
replies: 49 views: 1,323
BezowinZ 3 days ago

I have a Steinberg UR44 interface and have downloaded the Studio One 4 demo. I usually use Cubase 10 Pro. When I plug my...

enuenu
replies: 2 views: 118
Progger 3 days ago

Hi I often use kontakt for my drums in Studio One. I usually send it out as multiple outputs within my instrument track, so...

warnogs
replies: 1 views: 145
Quetz 3 days ago

The Channel editor is accessible in two way: 1) going to the Inspector and clicking the clock button next to the mute and solo...

redrover02
replies: 2 views: 785
Quetz 4 days ago

I’ve been looking for a viable DAW to replace Cubase as my main DAW. I love the overall speed and workflow of S1. There are...

Noise Coalition
replies: 2 views: 107
Noise Coalition 6 days ago

I'm close to pulling the trigger on S1 as a replacement/alternative to Logic (lack of true stereo panning and inability to slave...

BezowinZ
replies: 24 views: 1,093
Quetz 6 days ago

Is there a quick & efficient way to set up a (re)map in S1 to trigger 3rd party virtual drum instruments? To clarify... A...

BezowinZ
replies: 2 views: 210
BezowinZ 1 week ago

Hi all, I am extremely new to the composition and DAW world. I am oriented in buying studio one 4, I understood that all the DAW...

aspnet
replies: 6 views: 436
aspnet 1 week ago

Hi all Recently bought Omnisphere and am having a terrible time getting the knobs on the Atom to assign to any controls in...

mfny81
replies: 0 views: 129
mfny81 2 weeks ago

It was on a flash sale today, and while the presets aren't useful for my particular material I hope my MIDI keyboard can help....

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 177
JoeyM 2 weeks ago

With Black Friday/Cyber Monday coming up, I'm looking for a complete orchestral plugin. Suggestions?

ryevick
replies: 1 views: 294
BezowinZ 3 weeks ago
replies: 2 views: 396
xmission 3 weeks ago

Especially those M3u playlist files. I ask strictly because there are times I'm burned out. And I've noticed a couple evenings I...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 182
JoeyM 3 weeks ago

I love Studio One but my God is it a frustrating program to deal with. I'm in the middle of a mix using lots of outboard gear. ...

skythemusic
replies: 1 views: 216
xmission 3 weeks ago

I recently restored my Roland TD-9 kit back to factory settings and everything is mapped correctly into Steven Slate SSD5. I now...

ryevick
replies: 0 views: 122
ryevick 3 weeks ago

As one of the few DAWS that offers native multitouch support on OSX, there is one thing that really irks me. You go to run...

brucerothwell
replies: 0 views: 170
brucerothwell 4 weeks ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 28 views: 3,607
Dewdman42 4 weeks ago

I've had this issue in the past , when clicking on the piano roll or using the on board keyboard , no note off is send to my...

gentleclockdivid
replies: 1 views: 127
gentleclockdivid 4 weeks ago

Ok this is probably a dumb question but how do I turn the smart tool back on? Someone else was editing and they disabled it so...

skythemusic
replies: 2 views: 202
skythemusic 4 weeks ago

I am a new S1-4 owner with no extra hardware beyond qwerty keyboard and mouse. That is about to change though, as I am very...

galacticat
replies: 2 views: 248
BezowinZ 4 weeks ago

Hey Guys I recently got a Tascam US-2400 and have been using it with Studio One 4. For the most part it works really well,...

Myranium
replies: 11 views: 267
Myranium 4 weeks ago

Useful for many of us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-9UiRTgyCA

reflix
replies: 3 views: 335
reflix 31st October 2019

-edited- I didn't realize there were built-in FX chains, and that's what I was wondering, but considering the potential of the...

JoeyM
replies: 1 views: 226
JoeyM 30th October 2019

I'm still on Studio One Producer 3.5 or so. I might upgrade to 4 in July or thereabouts. Almost certain I won't cough up what...

hello people
replies: 63 views: 2,565
hello people 29th October 2019

And be able to drag the whole screen left or right? Actually I don't see a hand right now in S1 but it wouldn't surprise me if...

JoeyM
replies: 6 views: 382
JoeyM 26th October 2019

I know this is a very (too) specific issue/question but I thought I'd post it to see what ideas, thoughts and feedback I'd...

tjscientist
replies: 1 views: 480
MediaGary 22nd October 2019

I don’t do this anymore but long ago when I had pro tools I would have to realign via the sample rate and latency. What I...

cap217
replies: 4 views: 552
cap217 22nd October 2019

ok so im using a Maschine Mk3 in studio one 4 Audio interface is a Komplete Audio 6. Device Asio4ALLv2 Ive loaded 4 one shot...

FourOne
replies: 2 views: 786
cap217 20th October 2019

I recently bought Studio One 4 Professional from Splice. When I download the software and come to the point where I'm authorizing...

jmonsterhalo
replies: 2 views: 540
hello people 20th October 2019

Hello everyone, I'll get straight to it. I have a weird problem with studio one that I've been noticing recently. Sometimes...

Khariis
replies: 7 views: 424
Khariis 15th October 2019

Polyphone is hit and miss whether it will convert .sfz to sf2 for Presence import, and just destroying a Friday night thinking my...

JoeyM
replies: 1 views: 268
JoeyM 15th October 2019

I've got a move coming up and am concerned about my two main machines in case there's any Internet loss while I'm getting back up...

JoeyM
replies: 2 views: 356
JoeyM 9th October 2019

Hello! I'm in the process of setting up a home studio. At present I have a Rode NT1A mic connected to a Behringer 1002fx mixer...

dnmwales
replies: 1 views: 239
dpsbb 7th October 2019

Let’s make this simple. Let’s say I want to send 3 bass tracks to a bass bus. All 3 are mono and center panned. Whenever I...

cap217
replies: 4 views: 866
RyanM 3rd October 2019
replies: 15 views: 1,647
JoeyM 1st October 2019

Hello, This seems like a pretty easy thing to do, but I don't know what to search for on google. I understand how to...

Coleman Young
replies: 1 views: 703
ozinga 29th September 2019

I imported some FLAC stems originating in Reaper, and the vocal tracks are dual mono. Selecting a piece shows any reference to...

JoeyM
replies: 5 views: 583
DownTheLine 28th September 2019

(I posted this on Music Computers subforum but here is more relevant and I could really do with some advice sooner rather than...

Treebase DMX
replies: 0 views: 522
Treebase DMX 26th September 2019

The Studio Rats and singer Jack Rubinacci joined Presonus for a session at Kore Studios in the heart of London. Everything you...

TexasCat
replies: 4 views: 777
hello people 24th September 2019

Has anyone gotten this? I am thinking about getting this, and rolling in with this.

Dave east
replies: 34 views: 6,463
JoeyM 20th September 2019

Here's the release notes for the past two updates. There is a lot of appreciation for Presonus developers at least the people I...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 1,009
JoeyM 19th September 2019

I've always liked dark themes and of course Studio One is in the neighborhood of beautiful and gorgeous. I upgraded Windows 7...

JoeyM
replies: 8 views: 824
MediaGary 16th September 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search