The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

PreSonus Studio One

Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 6,597
Views: 6,597
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone know or any real rumors of when studio one 4 will be out?

replies: 146 views: 20,630
RitchieBorg 19 hours ago

I recently purchased the All Access Native bundle from McDSP, and while I enjoy the plugins very much, they are causing a ton of...

replies: 0 views: 186
5StringAssassin 1 day ago

I'm praying there's a simple solution to this :facepalm: I've gone through a few old threads on this problem but they're never...

replies: 0 views: 231
Quetz 3 days ago

Hi folks, I recently uninstalled Fabfilter plugs in and then reinstalled newer versions of the same plugins. Once I opened...

replies: 1 views: 362
WarrenK 1 week ago

Just want to get an idea as to how big your session files are. Upon heavy load (50 audio tracks with light use of inserts and...

replies: 24 views: 1,378
myronology 1 week ago

Setting up Studio One is going good, two machines so far and I'll make sure all five activations go to computers on their best...

replies: 0 views: 225
JoeyM 1 week ago

If a tempo track in Reaper can be interchanged with Studio One then read no further, maybe talk some sense into me! :lol: I love...

replies: 3 views: 260
JoeyM 1 week ago

Howdy, I'm having a consistent issue with the conversion of MIDI drums to stemmed out, discreet audio drum tracks in Studio...

replies: 4 views: 280
Danny Scott 1 week ago

I'm considering making the jump over to Studio One. The biggest thing that has me hesitating is the integration of the Behringer...

replies: 3 views: 482
5StringAssassin 1 week ago

-UPDATE- my groovy 10" tablet runs Android Ice Cream Sandwich v4 and not Android Jelly Bean v5 (the Presonus app requires...

replies: 3 views: 252
Quetz 2 weeks ago

Can anyone please tell me how to get good levels from the usb out on the mtk 22 into studio one? I cannot get an acceptable noise...

replies: 2 views: 370
Joeyshekner 2 weeks ago

Hi gang, so I switched to S1 last fall and love it. However... I'm mastering for the first time in project mode obviously, and...

Franz Schiller
replies: 4 views: 296
Danny Scott 2 weeks ago

I saw an ad from late in 2016 about a 199 crossgrade from a quailfying DAW. Does anyone know how often this price pops...

replies: 7 views: 828
JoeyM 2 weeks ago

I'm confident many Reaper veterans such as myself have found Studio One to have complimentary strengths and weaknesses; in my...

replies: 1 views: 256
JoeyM 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, I have just switched over from Reason to Studio One, as I wanted a fresh start with another DAW and had really liked...

replies: 5 views: 630
Pipkin 3 weeks ago

Yeah, I know, I know...long story short I take PC speakers with me on business trips to put some time into some general, basic...

replies: 2 views: 223
bill5 3 weeks ago

Yes, the answer is get a big monitor! :lol: What I was wondering, is if anyone else has dual monitors that are in the...

replies: 5 views: 267
JoeyM 4 weeks ago

So many of us have 3rd party midi controllers that could be used so much better within S1 if only Presonus would release the XML...

replies: 0 views: 225
Quetz 4 weeks ago

Hi, Any Studio One Pro 3 and Presonus Faderport 8 users here ? How do you like it so far ? Has it improved your overall...

replies: 8 views: 1,452
Quetz 4 weeks ago

-=simplified=- I registered at Presonus and am fine with my first and last name. But at the forum it says my full name is...

replies: 4 views: 317
js1 4 weeks ago

Is there a way to import the Audio I/O setup from an existing project to another existing project? (I noticed that when I do...

replies: 13 views: 568
Quetz 4 weeks ago

Hey Guys , I saw some one online using the note repeat , changing the time divisions from the keyboard ( computer keyboard )...

replies: 2 views: 483
apoclypse 4 weeks ago

Despite my earlier reservations, I'm hot on the trail of splurging for Studio One v3 Pro. This will be used on three towers...

replies: 1 views: 313
Red Black 12th February 2018

Hey Everyone, I've been a long time Studio One user, fan, and proponent. Today I learned that Studio One has a fatal...

replies: 71 views: 5,620
Quetz 7th February 2018

I'm using a Launchkey 49 Mk2 with the latest version of S1 Pro. However.. In Control Link mode, the buttons refuse to work as...

replies: 1 views: 253
Quetz 7th February 2018

Hi all, Can anyone give me something of a walk-through for connecting an ART Pro VLA 2 to Studio One so that I can use it as a...

hello people
replies: 4 views: 360
hello people 3rd February 2018

Hi guys ,just wanted to know if you S1 users have long time load when inserting some overloud plugins (Win 8.1 here , S1 3.5 ,...

replies: 0 views: 359
Jeezo 31st January 2018

Hello, I hoipe that everyone is well. I have a slight problem with recording MIDI notes from an electronic kit into Studio...

replies: 0 views: 315
darknthedoorstep 31st January 2018

Hi, first time posting here. I bought Presonus Studio One legally, and I bought Steven Slate Drum Trigger Platinum legally....

replies: 0 views: 386
LaurensDG 30th January 2018

Ok, I know it's a loaded topic but having switched to Studio One I now need to get a production computer. Traditionally I have...

replies: 12 views: 1,119
toowrongfoo 30th January 2018

I'll be getting into Studio One v3 sideways, as I lucked into what amounts to a v2 Pro full license (from a friend I'm pretty...

replies: 2 views: 378
JoeyM 29th January 2018

Sup.. situation is this.. I use FL studio since day one.. started use Studio one because I liked the workflow... Problem is......

replies: 0 views: 299
Jason330 24th January 2018

So often, I am doing something with a track, like selecting a plugin to tweek, and the track gets armed for record all on its...

replies: 3 views: 364
Arr0wHead 24th January 2018

If you are interested you can vote for that feature here. No Overlap Edit Mode for copy/paste/duplicate/cut/delete -...

replies: 15 views: 1,100
ozinga 23rd January 2018

Studio One 3 vs. Pro Tools 12 vs. Cubase, which is best? Are they compatible with the Rowland Rubix 24? Thanks, Charlie

Charlie Gates
replies: 7 views: 892
scottym 23rd January 2018

I'm a long time Pro Tools user that finally got fed up with 32 bit limitations in PT10 whenever that was... 6 or 7 years ago...

replies: 12 views: 1,176
rcprod 23rd January 2018

Let's say you create a template in Studio One for your particular setup, then create a new song using it. Now, let's assume...

replies: 3 views: 357
js1 21st January 2018

Question - with 2.6, 3.x, or a wishlist item of 4.0, is there or has their been mentioned a way to stretch or compact an audio...

replies: 1 views: 453
bendish 18th January 2018

In the Editor or the Console, is there a way to lock the positions of tracks? When I try to mute/solo multiple tracks at once...

replies: 0 views: 337
brucerothwell 12th January 2018

HNY! any one else having super slow load and unload times with izotope plugs in S1Pro? did a little test last night, 13 blank...

replies: 5 views: 529
gwilliamson 11th January 2018

Hi. I have an apollo twin USB, and my DAW is Studio One. My issue is when I use a plugin like amplitube I can still hear the dry...

replies: 1 views: 407
Janne19691 11th January 2018

I am new to mastering and have a question. I purchased an Antelope Professional Pure 2 AD/DA convertor to master and restore a...

replies: 1 views: 349
Bushman 8th January 2018

Hi, When using the new Low-Latency / Drop-Out Protection Engine in Studio One Pro 3.5, I was curious how are you using Kontakt 5...

replies: 3 views: 888
muziksculp 3rd January 2018

nm, all sorted.

replies: 0 views: 464
Merlin5 1st January 2018

Has anyone found a way to do this in the newest update to Studio One? Basically I have some Multi Kontakt patches in one instance...

replies: 1 views: 578
Funksta 31st December 2017

Hi, I am new to the whole computer recording DAW environment. I have a question as far as Maxx audio which came with my laptop. I...

replies: 0 views: 437
papoon 26th December 2017
replies: 0 views: 385
kasami08 24th December 2017

Anyone else using it? I really like the Pultec and Neve EQ emulations, sounds great. The La-2a and 1176 emulations are nice as...

replies: 10 views: 1,397
Dave east 18th December 2017
replies: 31 views: 9,086
Pro5 18th December 2017

___ • Real Time Bounce Broken for Instrument Tracks ___

replies: 7 views: 2,410
scottym 15th December 2017

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search