The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 16,866
Views: 16,866
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Presonus Studio One Pro 5.1 Released today. Release Notes New features and improvements: Recording and...

muziksculp
replies: 3 views: 290
makinbeatz 7 hours ago

Recently subsribed to the KUSH plugins package but having trouble instantiating/un-instantiating in Studio One 5 Pro. Seems to...

GRiFF
replies: 4 views: 228
GRiFF 12 hours ago

SOLVED! I'd been looking for Phat Hat's DaGov'nah due to strange reasons to revisit. Obtainium! All good.

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 83
JoeyM 1 day ago

I'm still on V4.6. Like many folks, I save date-stamped copies of my working song files as I am progressing through a mix, as...

Bravin Neff
replies: 4 views: 178
Quetz 2 days ago

Hello everyone! I have been a Pro Tools/Logic user for the past 5 years, and I do find that each has it's own strength...

Raed Abu Shaer
replies: 368 views: 40,591
VocalPockets 2 days ago

Up until now I'd only evaluated the stock plugins for sound quality & characteristics and never tried chains. What we have...

JoeyM
replies: 22 views: 843
hello people 1 week ago

Hi everbody, So, I'm new to Studio One Pro 5. I'm really impressed with it so far. The fly in the ointment, however, is trying...

MuleHeRo
replies: 2 views: 170
MuleHeRo 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone. I’ve completely torn my hair out. This problem is so frustrating that this is my first time ever asking for...

Lawrencelyoung
replies: 2 views: 204
Lawrencelyoung 2 weeks ago

Looking back, some versions of DAWs were important, perhaps even groundbreaking, others much less so. For you, which were the...

razorboy
replies: 4 views: 281
razorboy 2 weeks ago

Hi folks, after much wailing and gnashing of teeth, QMap V2 is born cooge All the V2 files, Bomes MT Player installers and...

Quetz
replies: 2 views: 282
Quetz 3 weeks ago

I'm running Studio One 5 Pro. I've only been doing it for a couple of months. Don't have massive library of 3rd party plugs yet....

insider9
replies: 12 views: 406
razorboy 3 weeks ago

Im trying to figure out if what Presonus claim is true - that the Fat Channel is an amazing emulation model State Space...

Niclas.G
replies: 6 views: 735
hello people 3 weeks ago
replies: 9 views: 448
ataylor 4 weeks ago

How do you think Studio One is doing sales wise compared to other daw's? Was curious... I think Ableton/Imageline are the top...

makinbeatz
replies: 6 views: 579
toff74 15th September 2020

Some of my friends are considering whether to switch to Studio One under my recommendation. And for some reason we had an...

yuu_we
replies: 12 views: 2,680
Musicman7 14th September 2020

I know I know... it exists in the automation lane if you mouse click in the early portion as long there is no node there. But you...

Bravin Neff
replies: 22 views: 627
Bravin Neff 8th September 2020

i tried to reset blacklist in the settings, but still not working ? i'm using mac ... in s1 - 3 it works perfectly

dawtalk
replies: 7 views: 3,157
TonalDynamics 5th September 2020

I'm tempted to try Sphere. I know there is no demo and I could sign up for just a month. Does Presonus give a free 4 months with...

insider9
replies: 0 views: 149
insider9 3rd September 2020

Hi, Presonus update Studio One Pro 5.0.2 is available. Version 5.0.2 Release Notes (September 1, 2020): New features...

muziksculp
replies: 1 views: 448
insider9 1st September 2020

I run S1 on my Imac and get constant crashes. So much so, that I have been thinking of going back to Logic, but I love Studio...

neofolk
replies: 9 views: 1,014
Tronam 31st August 2020

Hello, I am teaching myself Studio One. I was editing the midi note information. The part of the screeen that has the...

gearstudent
replies: 3 views: 134
ozinga 30th August 2020

Hi. :) I have a 4k display together with my 1920x1080 laptop screen. Looks great, but plugin/inserts windows on the 4k...

Matteusz
replies: 2 views: 197
Matteusz 24th August 2020

I don't get a decent sound out of it. How do you do it? I'm talking conservative, not over-the-top, nice subtle...

Matteusz
replies: 7 views: 331
Janne19691 23rd August 2020

Hi, I am having some real trouble (for more than 12 months, trying three different workstations, two of which were freshly...

MarcKane
replies: 6 views: 261
MarcKane 19th August 2020

I accidentally dragged the "Distortion" folder into another folder. How do I get it back to the outside? I tried to...

kuasalogam
replies: 1 views: 115
kuasalogam 18th August 2020

I tried, I swear. Googled and all that. I don't get it, the External Devices window doesn't let me assign CC Midi. In...

Matteusz
replies: 25 views: 321
Quetz 16th August 2020

S1 says so during start up. In my case: Pulsar Smasher has been blocked It apparently came with Sphere. What to...

Matteusz
replies: 0 views: 185
Matteusz 14th August 2020

The info isn't easy to find. Anyone has any thoughts as to what's the better deal? I've only got Studio One Pro few weeks ago and...

insider9
replies: 14 views: 1,294
Matteusz 12th August 2020

In PT's -AUX channels are normally used as in your mix. Various reverbs, delays, etc, etc. In S1. You can add an FX...

Ron Obvious
replies: 30 views: 773
Quetz 10th August 2020

There are different ways to get the bars equal to seconds-- 2/4 time signature & 120 BPM or 4/4 time signature & 60 BPM....

marigolden
replies: 5 views: 400
yesman 8th August 2020

Can some tell me please ... where the saved S1 settings per song are located like scenes etc.? On drive C or the partition...

omkar
replies: 1 views: 165
Quetz 6th August 2020

I got burned (that's probably too strong of a word...) when V3 dropped, and suddenly V2 mixes didn't translate 100%. I believe it...

Bravin Neff
replies: 3 views: 288
ozinga 31st July 2020

I'm trying to get my Beatstep Pro set up in Studio One, but can't seem to figure something out regarding the Receive From / Send...

EasyToAssemble
replies: 1 views: 208
Quetz 25th July 2020

So im using Studio one 4 and Kontakt 6 was working great, until at some point it is collaped in the instruments view. Other...

resnick
replies: 8 views: 191
Quetz 24th July 2020

Doing a slightly different project for a friend. Have recorded a book reading. The voice actress, often repeats a paragraph if...

Shawnobi
replies: 11 views: 1,276
Quetz 23rd July 2020

Like within 2 weeks? I was suddenly given psychic abilities to know that, but it stopped before I could get the lottery numbers...

JoeyM
replies: 82 views: 5,601
willem1958 23rd July 2020

OKAY! I used Studio one for awhile! loved it,learned it and was gonna ditch pro tools for it.I had my digi 003 faders and...

optikstrange
replies: 10 views: 10,870
Nellz 23rd July 2020

Anybody here a regular user of the Studio One Remote app? Generally, it's a great app that really integrates well but I'm...

auricle74
replies: 2 views: 255
JoeyM 22nd July 2020

Hi, I’m using studio one artist and bought melodyne 5 assistant 3 days ago. Did about 10 hours of vocal editing over the last...

Musicbytmc
replies: 2 views: 235
ionian 22nd July 2020

Does Presonus Germany even read these forums... ? Watch this video and see how development of Studio One has gone backwards and...

scottym
replies: 27 views: 1,230
bgood 20th July 2020

The Problem: You import an audio file you have been hired to emulate, say, for karaoke. So our "imitation" track has...

oceantracks
replies: 8 views: 376
oceantracks 17th July 2020

Have a Kemper which works fine connected via SPDIF in Cubase, Pro Tools, etc, trying a demo out of S1 when I add an input in...

oceantracks
replies: 5 views: 184
Controller 11 16th July 2020

I purchased an upgrade for 4 Pro to 5 Pro from Sweetwater. I received my code but it is unclear as to the process of upgrading....

myfeltgood
replies: 1 views: 170
Sacha 10th July 2020

Long time Live user here... Been keeping an eye on S1 and really like what I'm seeing. The only thing I would miss is Live's...

pdpd
replies: 1 views: 363
RyanM 10th July 2020

Studio One 5 will not allow you to even attempt to install it on anything before Windows 10 or OSX 10.13.6. The installer checks...

kdm
replies: 2 views: 917
deondamage 9th July 2020

$249.95 https://i.postimg.cc/3rzKh12R/ts-presonus-atom-sq-hybrid-midi-keyboard-pad-performance-and-production-controller.png ...

ASICE
replies: 1 views: 710
nishant 7th July 2020

When I first got the x-touch, I made a map more to see how it was done than to achieve anything specific - it was too complicated...

Quetz
replies: 3 views: 1,574
Quetz 1st July 2020

These are exciting news... the longtime user and flagship member Teddy Riley !!! (formerly known as the biggest figurehead...

Nightshifter
replies: 52 views: 7,219
DareDevil01 28th June 2020

And the ability to link send pan with channel pan!! Two more S1 firsts for my map project hooppie The plugin layers for me...

Quetz
replies: 0 views: 216
Quetz 22nd June 2020

I'm trying to open Studio One 4 - which opened fine until today - but it's stuck on the loading screen with the error...

EasyToAssemble
replies: 1 views: 284
Quetz 22nd June 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search