The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

PreSonus Studio One

Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 6,131
Views: 6,131
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone know or any real rumors of when studio one 4 will be out?

Downtime_1
replies: 113 views: 17,178
bgood 9 minutes ago

Yes, the answer is get a big monitor! :lol: What I was wondering, is if anyone else has dual monitors that are in the...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 34
JoeyM 1 hour ago

So many of us have 3rd party midi controllers that could be used so much better within S1 if only Presonus would release the XML...

Quetz
replies: 0 views: 45
Quetz 2 hours ago

Hi, Any Studio One Pro 3 and Presonus Faderport 8 users here ? How do you like it so far ? Has it improved your overall...

muziksculp
replies: 8 views: 1,301
Quetz 4 hours ago

Howdy, I'm having a consistent issue with the conversion of MIDI drums to stemmed out, discreet audio drum tracks in Studio...

mrpiano
replies: 2 views: 134
mrpiano 14 hours ago

-=simplified=- I registered at Presonus and am fine with my first and last name. But at the forum it says my full name is...

JoeyM
replies: 4 views: 268
js1 1 day ago

Yeah, I know, I know...long story short I take PC speakers with me on business trips to put some time into some general, basic...

bill5
replies: 0 views: 163
bill5 1 day ago

Is there a way to import the Audio I/O setup from an existing project to another existing project? (I noticed that when I do...

brucerothwell
replies: 13 views: 482
Quetz 3 days ago

I saw an ad from late in 2016 about a 199 crossgrade from a quailfying DAW. Does anyone know how often this price pops...

wiz1der
replies: 6 views: 715
JoeyM 3 days ago

Just want to get an idea as to how big your session files are. Upon heavy load (50 audio tracks with light use of inserts and...

jkung
replies: 23 views: 1,172
bluefonia 5 days ago

Hey Guys , I saw some one online using the note repeat , changing the time divisions from the keyboard ( computer keyboard )...

Dtray187
replies: 2 views: 432
apoclypse 5 days ago

Despite my earlier reservations, I'm hot on the trail of splurging for Studio One v3 Pro. This will be used on three towers...

JoeyM
replies: 1 views: 269
Red Black 1 week ago

Hey Everyone, I've been a long time Studio One user, fan, and proponent. Today I learned that Studio One has a fatal...

cnedohin
replies: 71 views: 5,317
Quetz 1 week ago

I'm using a Launchkey 49 Mk2 with the latest version of S1 Pro. However.. In Control Link mode, the buttons refuse to work as...

Quetz
replies: 1 views: 218
Quetz 1 week ago

Hi all, Can anyone give me something of a walk-through for connecting an ART Pro VLA 2 to Studio One so that I can use it as a...

hello people
replies: 4 views: 298
hello people 2 weeks ago

Hi guys ,just wanted to know if you S1 users have long time load when inserting some overloud plugins (Win 8.1 here , S1 3.5 ,...

Jeezo
replies: 0 views: 298
Jeezo 2 weeks ago

Hello, I hoipe that everyone is well. I have a slight problem with recording MIDI notes from an electronic kit into Studio...

darknthedoorstep
replies: 0 views: 254
darknthedoorstep 2 weeks ago

Can anyone please tell me how to get good levels from the usb out on the mtk 22 into studio one? I cannot get an acceptable noise...

2cthetruth
replies: 0 views: 303
2cthetruth 2 weeks ago

Hi, first time posting here. I bought Presonus Studio One legally, and I bought Steven Slate Drum Trigger Platinum legally....

LaurensDG
replies: 0 views: 327
LaurensDG 2 weeks ago

Ok, I know it's a loaded topic but having switched to Studio One I now need to get a production computer. Traditionally I have...

skythemusic
replies: 12 views: 964
toowrongfoo 3 weeks ago

I'll be getting into Studio One v3 sideways, as I lucked into what amounts to a v2 Pro full license (from a friend I'm pretty...

JoeyM
replies: 2 views: 318
JoeyM 3 weeks ago

Sup.. situation is this.. I use FL studio since day one.. started use Studio one because I liked the workflow... Problem is......

Jason330
replies: 0 views: 252
Jason330 3 weeks ago

So often, I am doing something with a track, like selecting a plugin to tweek, and the track gets armed for record all on its...

brucerothwell
replies: 3 views: 303
Arr0wHead 3 weeks ago

If you are interested you can vote for that feature here. No Overlap Edit Mode for copy/paste/duplicate/cut/delete -...

sambosun
replies: 15 views: 987
ozinga 3 weeks ago

Studio One 3 vs. Pro Tools 12 vs. Cubase, which is best? Are they compatible with the Rowland Rubix 24? Thanks, Charlie

Charlie Gates
replies: 7 views: 614
scottym 3 weeks ago

I'm a long time Pro Tools user that finally got fed up with 32 bit limitations in PT10 whenever that was... 6 or 7 years ago...

Sturphy
replies: 12 views: 1,080
rcprod 3 weeks ago

I'm considering making the jump over to Studio One. The biggest thing that has me hesitating is the integration of the Behringer...

abrokentenor
replies: 2 views: 324
abrokentenor 4 weeks ago

Let's say you create a template in Studio One for your particular setup, then create a new song using it. Now, let's assume...

oceantracks
replies: 3 views: 303
js1 4 weeks ago

Question - with 2.6, 3.x, or a wishlist item of 4.0, is there or has their been mentioned a way to stretch or compact an audio...

formula428
replies: 1 views: 362
bendish 4 weeks ago

In the Editor or the Console, is there a way to lock the positions of tracks? When I try to mute/solo multiple tracks at once...

brucerothwell
replies: 0 views: 277
brucerothwell 12th January 2018

HNY! any one else having super slow load and unload times with izotope plugs in S1Pro? did a little test last night, 13 blank...

gwilliamson
replies: 5 views: 442
gwilliamson 11th January 2018

Hi. I have an apollo twin USB, and my DAW is Studio One. My issue is when I use a plugin like amplitube I can still hear the dry...

olesig
replies: 1 views: 344
Janne19691 11th January 2018

I am new to mastering and have a question. I purchased an Antelope Professional Pure 2 AD/DA convertor to master and restore a...

jbandes
replies: 1 views: 294
Bushman 8th January 2018

Hi folks, I recently uninstalled Fabfilter plugs in and then reinstalled newer versions of the same plugins. Once I opened...

jon111
replies: 0 views: 277
jon111 6th January 2018

Hi, When using the new Low-Latency / Drop-Out Protection Engine in Studio One Pro 3.5, I was curious how are you using Kontakt 5...

muziksculp
replies: 3 views: 785
muziksculp 3rd January 2018

nm, all sorted.

Merlin5
replies: 0 views: 379
Merlin5 1st January 2018

Has anyone found a way to do this in the newest update to Studio One? Basically I have some Multi Kontakt patches in one instance...

Hunter123
replies: 1 views: 485
Funksta 31st December 2017

Hi, I am new to the whole computer recording DAW environment. I have a question as far as Maxx audio which came with my laptop. I...

papoon
replies: 0 views: 365
papoon 26th December 2017
replies: 0 views: 329
kasami08 24th December 2017

Anyone else using it? I really like the Pultec and Neve EQ emulations, sounds great. The La-2a and 1176 emulations are nice as...

Piranhadrum
replies: 10 views: 1,253
Dave east 18th December 2017
replies: 31 views: 8,809
Pro5 18th December 2017

___ • Real Time Bounce Broken for Instrument Tracks ___

scottym
replies: 7 views: 2,244
scottym 15th December 2017

Has anyone gotten this? I am thinking about getting this, and rolling in with this.

Dave east
replies: 25 views: 1,865
Danny Scott 13th December 2017

Simple Question: How do you loop an event/region in Studio One? I searched the web far and wide for this. I scanned the manual...

jstummbillig
replies: 14 views: 21,037
apoclypse 13th December 2017

If so I would like to know if you can either replicate this issue I am having or help me fix it. The issue I am having is that...

BubsonHD
replies: 0 views: 470
BubsonHD 9th December 2017

Hello guys. I've just received a Presonus 1818vsl and installed Studio One 3 Artist. I'm a noob to DAWs so am just starting to...

Merlin5
replies: 0 views: 567
Merlin5 8th December 2017

SO where does everybody see Studio One going long term? I first think they need to continue focusing on fixing bugs at the...

thatizright
replies: 24 views: 1,685
scottym 5th December 2017

Does anyone, have a interest in EuCon support in Studio One 3? I personally would like it to happen, but I wonder if anyone else...

jazzbass56
replies: 4 views: 1,193
Pro5 4th December 2017

Having a tough time with gtr3 - just FYI very new to home recording so I apologise in advance if anything I post seems silly lol...

Kmahert5
replies: 1 views: 507
shanabit 4th December 2017

:cowbell: Apparently this is a know issue

shanabit
replies: 1 views: 528
shanabit 3rd December 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search