The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 10,920
Views: 10,920
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok, so I just got an X-Touch Universal, which is awesome. There are some missing features though in the S1 implementation, and...

Quetz
replies: 26 views: 2,124
Quetz 7 hours ago

I tried out Studio One 4 Professional, but before pulling the trigger, thought I'd try out REAPER. However, I just noticed Studio...

greggcain
replies: 17 views: 867
JoeyM 7 hours ago

I use studio one and the default setup for soloing is what I assume is a 'latch' mode, whereby you solo a channel and all others...

Quetz
replies: 4 views: 957
Quetz 17 hours ago

I recently did a test comparing CPU usage and latency between Cubase (latest) and Studio One (latest). Studio One's CPU overhead...

BrockJon
replies: 4 views: 617
Quetz 1 day ago

Hi, Just treated myself to Studio One Pro 4.5, Eris E8 Monitors and also the Faderport 16. Come from Ableton and Logic....

Immortal
replies: 38 views: 1,265
Quetz 1 day ago

Is the type of source destination editing shown in the 2 videos linked below possible in Studio One ? I realise it may not be...

studer58
replies: 0 views: 446
studer58 1 day ago

Or, musicality loves company :lol: Until July 6th, you can crossgrade any DAW to StudioOne Pro's latest. I don't profit whether...

JoeyM
replies: 15 views: 890
TexasCat 4 days ago

Hello everyone! I have been a Pro Tools/Logic user for the past 5 years, and I do find that each has it's own strength...

Raed Abu Shaer
replies: 105 views: 6,314
RedBaaron 4 days ago

Any thoughts? ej

ejsongs
replies: 5 views: 819
apoclypse 5 days ago
replies: 4 views: 689
RedBaaron 5 days ago

Hey. I'm currently demoing Studio One. What main things would you recommend playing around with to get a reasonable idea of this...

KONGKronos
replies: 2 views: 383
KONGKronos 1 week ago

Hi guys, Just demoing Studio One here and absolutely loving (LOVING!) the arrangement tools for the writing/arranging process...

Ol' Betsey
replies: 5 views: 569
JoeyM 1 week ago

Hi I have a guitar track panned to the right. When I apply a send, the effect is centered. Indeed, the panning information...

pokeman
replies: 6 views: 1,499
Daniel Bloch 1 week ago

I've been a Pro Tools user for 15 years, and have a lot of recording console/analog workflow built in to me, so Pro Tools has...

kslight
replies: 19 views: 1,032
Dave east 1 week ago

(it's new to me and I'm not sure of myself interpreting their asterisks etc so check release notes for more detail) Version...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 714
JoeyM 1 week ago

I mean, does console shaper work on 3rd party DAWs anyway? No. And what use is Editor XT to any other DAW? It isn't. And figuring...

JoeyM
replies: 1 views: 428
Monotremata 1 week ago

Anyone here using touch mix 30 pro mixer by QSC with Studio One Pro? When I use it for tracking, the first track record button on...

Kennybegun
replies: 0 views: 383
Kennybegun 1 week ago

Hi, In Cubase , you can set a macro that you can just show a certain folder such as drums, or just hide percussion for...

Immortal
replies: 3 views: 623
kdm 1 week ago

New features overview Recording and Mixing • Redesigned hardware controls gain-phase-48V on mixer channels for...

Snivell
replies: 86 views: 9,488
kdm 2 weeks ago

When I go to S1 4 audio settings, select Focusrite control panel and select any of the buffer sizes, for example 256, then S1...

Super Mario
replies: 0 views: 610
Super Mario 2 weeks ago

Hi, I have the Studio 26c Audio Interface which i have my Eris E8 plugged into. I also have a dj controller that i want to...

Immortal
replies: 1 views: 560
Immortal 2 weeks ago

Just bought SpectraLayers 6 and am trying to get it to appear as an audio editor choice within StudioOne Pro 4.5.1 similar to...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 0 views: 555
Jim Rosebrook 2 weeks ago

Hi, I´m trying to get the Mackie Control / HUI transport section of my master keyboards to work with Studio One 4. In S1 I...

danibert
replies: 1 views: 1,134
Lilgoony21 2 weeks ago

Looks like the rest of my plugins have the factory presets, but my air plugs don't, I tried reinstalling, removing most of the...

xmission
replies: 0 views: 550
xmission 2 weeks ago

Presonus support sucks and I would like to get that out there. I get only the same guy who is called XXX and I put his name out...

LameSpirale
replies: 7 views: 549
LameSpirale 2 weeks ago

I'm still quite freshly back to Studio One after a few years. I try to make use of Program Change to switch between Scenes in...

Polarelch
replies: 0 views: 397
Polarelch 2 weeks ago

Lots of people talking about S1 now with Avid raising prices. One question that came up is whether you can "edit at the...

jscomposer
replies: 2 views: 503
ejsongs 3 weeks ago

Hi, Presonus just released Studio One Pro ver. 4.1.2 Version 4.1.2 Release Notes (January 15, 2019): New features and...

muziksculp
replies: 4 views: 1,158
gentleclockdivid 3 weeks ago

Hi, I have done a template and can't save it. Go to file save as template, then call it something. Says it's saved and when I...

Immortal
replies: 1 views: 451
Immortal 3 weeks ago

So, I'm totally new to recording music. I picked up an iD4 because it seemed okay for the price and I was gifted an artist...

sparrow_nine
replies: 4 views: 1,143
chipss36 3 weeks ago

Hi, How do I change an instrument channel from stereo to mono? When creating a kick or sub inside spire or kick 2, I want it...

Immortal
replies: 0 views: 439
Immortal 4 weeks ago

Long time S1 user here. I recently purchased a brand new DAW system (Win 10 Pro, I7 9600 processor, 32 gig ram, 6 TB storage etc)...

Motoxxx
replies: 5 views: 680
Motoxxx 4 weeks ago

Little tricky to word, but I've got an MPD24, and control link works fine with the knobs/faders, except that when I switch from...

_Ripley
replies: 0 views: 376
_Ripley 4 weeks ago

Hello, So I finally decided to produce music. I don't know the exact genre yet, but I got a feeling I'll end up creating...

Zator
replies: 38 views: 17,456
BezowinZ 4 weeks ago

Hi Guys , I’m getting close to upgrading my PC and I’m looking for some recommendations on motherboard , CPU , and Ram that...

Tank71
replies: 2 views: 447
Tank71 18th June 2019

You confident with Studio One longterm? I like Presonus, but I feel like they do more then what they can handle. I think they put...

thatizright
replies: 61 views: 5,852
Dave east 17th June 2019

This is my biggest hate about Studio One, I really wish Presonus would do something about it... even Cubase 10 has better quality...

scottym
replies: 5 views: 862
scottym 15th June 2019

Stumbled across a video...

oceantracks
replies: 16 views: 827
pellefri 15th June 2019

Normally I can hit the numeric keypad number 1 and the cursor will return to the very start of the song. Right now, it is...

oceantracks
replies: 2 views: 489
oceantracks 14th June 2019

I recently purchased the All Access Native bundle from McDSP, and while I enjoy the plugins very much, they are causing a ton of...

5StringAssassin
replies: 5 views: 1,339
pekbro 9th June 2019

Any chance to upgrade to 4 from 3 and not lose anything with all setting intact? TY

Valeto
replies: 0 views: 411
Valeto 7th June 2019

Hi there, can anybody tell me how the routing (subs / stems / paralel etc) is in studio one compared to cubase 4 / 5? I just...

SRC
replies: 2 views: 946
Deleted e999d8e 5th June 2019

Thinking of switching From cubase 10 to studio one 4.5, Watched fee videos about studio one and really like the many features...

TS-12
replies: 5 views: 796
thedberg 4th June 2019

When I moved to Studio One Pro from Reason for what will be coming up for 5 years ago, one of the motivations was to produce more...

scottym
replies: 6 views: 617
thatizright 1st June 2019

Version 4.5.1 Release Notes (May 29, 2019): The following issues have been fixed: ● Faulty assignment of ATOM pads ●...

JoeyM
replies: 1 views: 703
kdm 31st May 2019

-create or import a sample into sample one . -Set loop points -set loop to sustain -now play the highest picth on your...

gentleclockdivid
replies: 0 views: 500
gentleclockdivid 31st May 2019

-Create a bus channel and ad a console shaper , enable it -Now switch the buss channel to mono , result is a harsh...

gentleclockdivid
replies: 0 views: 504
gentleclockdivid 30th May 2019

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 20 views: 2,320
Dewdman42 30th May 2019

I can't see the option for midi chase midi cc's , only for chase long notes So when I locate the cursor on a midi lane ( with...

gentleclockdivid
replies: 0 views: 467
gentleclockdivid 30th May 2019

Does anyone know why the midi humanize options (under midi actions ) are not updated in realtime , iow it would be nice if we...

gentleclockdivid
replies: 0 views: 491
gentleclockdivid 29th May 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search