The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 11,320
Views: 11,320
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok, this may seem like a simple question but I am having trouble setting up my outputs correctly. I have an SSL Madixtreme 128...

skythemusic
replies: 1 views: 162
skythemusic 13 hours ago

Hi, Just treated myself to Studio One Pro 4.5, Eris E8 Monitors and also the Faderport 16. Come from Ableton and Logic....

Immortal
replies: 62 views: 2,150
Quetz 18 hours ago

Unfortunately, S1 doesn't offer a tool to conveniently switch between articulation like Cubase, But i was wondering if it's...

MustacheVerra
replies: 2 views: 208
MustacheVerra 18 hours ago

Hello everyone! I have been a Pro Tools/Logic user for the past 5 years, and I do find that each has it's own strength...

Raed Abu Shaer
replies: 148 views: 8,731
db9091 1 day ago

Hi, one of my student asked, just before the summer, which DAW to buy - and which DAW sounded the best? My first instinct was to...

Jesper Dahlstrom
replies: 24 views: 962
elegentdrum 3 days ago

Despite a video on YouTube for version 3.5 that shows you can hold down some modifier keys and drag a MF from the bay into the...

oceantracks
replies: 8 views: 290
JoeyM 3 days ago

I have been using Studio One (4, professional) for a while now and have a recurring problem. I "save" often during the...

9fingers
replies: 3 views: 275
Quetz 5 days ago

After coming from producing music on protools for about 10 years.. I decided to switch to studio one for more of the practical...

mpcsauce
replies: 87 views: 7,718
ejsongs 1 week ago

One of the many midi sequencer programs I used in 1987-88 was the Sonus Sst. And Sonus Masterpiece a couple of times. Seems to...

thenoodle
replies: 1 views: 292
Quetz 1 week ago

Hey Guys, Does anyone else notice that when you render a completed song into a Wav in the project window, the tracks sounds...

Danny Scott
replies: 7 views: 792
Quetz 1 week ago

I’m composing midi in Studio One 4 Artist with my Arturia Essentials 49 controller. I have my mk1 DX7 set up as an instrument....

Dadrian
replies: 18 views: 367
Quetz 1 week ago

Is the type of source destination editing shown in the 2 videos linked below possible in Studio One ? I realise it may not be...

studer58
replies: 1 views: 600
Quetz 1 week ago

When I first got the x-touch, I made a map more to see how it was done than to achieve anything specific - it was too complicated...

Quetz
replies: 1 views: 554
Quetz 1 week ago

Just installed the 4.52 demo last night and experienced a blue screen of death when I restarted the computer. I haven't seen that...

RobustAmerican
replies: 0 views: 274
RobustAmerican 1 week ago

I recently made the switch from Pro Tools to Studio One after using Pro Tools for decades. I've had many computers and systems...

TexasCat
replies: 21 views: 1,162
Jim Rosebrook 2 weeks ago

Without getting into any of the whys (please :-) I wonder has anyone had success with 96kHz 32 buffer setting (block size) in...

ProPower
replies: 3 views: 1,112
Quetz 2 weeks ago

I had the repeater plugin by D16. So it was working installed as vst mode. On a mac by the way. So I had to install softtube...

spektor
replies: 1 views: 465
Quetz 2 weeks ago

When I go to S1 4 audio settings, select Focusrite control panel and select any of the buffer sizes, for example 256, then S1...

Super Mario
replies: 3 views: 775
Quetz 2 weeks ago

Hi, I´m trying to get the Mackie Control / HUI transport section of my master keyboards to work with Studio One 4. In S1 I...

danibert
replies: 3 views: 1,303
Quetz 2 weeks ago

Hi I have a guitar track panned to the right. When I apply a send, the effect is centered. Indeed, the panning information...

pokeman
replies: 9 views: 1,710
Quetz 2 weeks ago

Hi there -- long term S1 user here (currently have S1 v4.5.2). I want to create a backing track of arpeggios to fit a song...

Ukiah Bass
replies: 7 views: 483
Ukiah Bass 2 weeks ago

Favorite features in 4.5?

thatizright
replies: 3 views: 706
scottym 2 weeks ago

I tried out Studio One 4 Professional, but before pulling the trigger, thought I'd try out REAPER. However, I just noticed Studio...

greggcain
replies: 18 views: 1,302
gentleclockdivid 3 weeks ago

Ok, so I just got an X-Touch Universal, which is awesome. There are some missing features though in the S1 implementation, and...

Quetz
replies: 26 views: 2,336
Quetz 4 weeks ago

I use studio one and the default setup for soloing is what I assume is a 'latch' mode, whereby you solo a channel and all others...

Quetz
replies: 4 views: 1,095
Quetz 4 weeks ago

I recently did a test comparing CPU usage and latency between Cubase (latest) and Studio One (latest). Studio One's CPU overhead...

BrockJon
replies: 4 views: 777
Quetz 4 weeks ago

Or, musicality loves company :lol: Until July 6th, you can crossgrade any DAW to StudioOne Pro's latest. I don't profit whether...

JoeyM
replies: 15 views: 1,046
TexasCat 4 weeks ago

Any thoughts? ej

ejsongs
replies: 5 views: 988
apoclypse 4 weeks ago
replies: 4 views: 881
RedBaaron 4 weeks ago

Hey. I'm currently demoing Studio One. What main things would you recommend playing around with to get a reasonable idea of this...

KONGKronos
replies: 2 views: 501
KONGKronos 16th July 2019

Hi guys, Just demoing Studio One here and absolutely loving (LOVING!) the arrangement tools for the writing/arranging process...

Ol' Betsey
replies: 5 views: 683
JoeyM 14th July 2019

I've been a Pro Tools user for 15 years, and have a lot of recording console/analog workflow built in to me, so Pro Tools has...

kslight
replies: 19 views: 1,178
Dave east 13th July 2019

(it's new to me and I'm not sure of myself interpreting their asterisks etc so check release notes for more detail) Version...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 861
JoeyM 13th July 2019

I mean, does console shaper work on 3rd party DAWs anyway? No. And what use is Editor XT to any other DAW? It isn't. And figuring...

JoeyM
replies: 1 views: 542
Monotremata 10th July 2019

Anyone here using touch mix 30 pro mixer by QSC with Studio One Pro? When I use it for tracking, the first track record button on...

Kennybegun
replies: 0 views: 510
Kennybegun 10th July 2019

Hi, In Cubase , you can set a macro that you can just show a certain folder such as drums, or just hide percussion for...

Immortal
replies: 3 views: 745
kdm 10th July 2019

New features overview Recording and Mixing • Redesigned hardware controls gain-phase-48V on mixer channels for...

Snivell
replies: 86 views: 9,837
kdm 9th July 2019

Hi, I have the Studio 26c Audio Interface which i have my Eris E8 plugged into. I also have a dj controller that i want to...

Immortal
replies: 1 views: 667
Immortal 8th July 2019

Just bought SpectraLayers 6 and am trying to get it to appear as an audio editor choice within StudioOne Pro 4.5.1 similar to...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 0 views: 692
Jim Rosebrook 8th July 2019

Looks like the rest of my plugins have the factory presets, but my air plugs don't, I tried reinstalling, removing most of the...

xmission
replies: 0 views: 659
xmission 5th July 2019

Presonus support sucks and I would like to get that out there. I get only the same guy who is called XXX and I put his name out...

LameSpirale
replies: 7 views: 688
LameSpirale 4th July 2019

I'm still quite freshly back to Studio One after a few years. I try to make use of Program Change to switch between Scenes in...

Polarelch
replies: 0 views: 499
Polarelch 3rd July 2019

Lots of people talking about S1 now with Avid raising prices. One question that came up is whether you can "edit at the...

jscomposer
replies: 2 views: 616
ejsongs 28th June 2019

Hi, Presonus just released Studio One Pro ver. 4.1.2 Version 4.1.2 Release Notes (January 15, 2019): New features and...

muziksculp
replies: 4 views: 1,273
gentleclockdivid 27th June 2019

Hi, I have done a template and can't save it. Go to file save as template, then call it something. Says it's saved and when I...

Immortal
replies: 1 views: 559
Immortal 27th June 2019

So, I'm totally new to recording music. I picked up an iD4 because it seemed okay for the price and I was gifted an artist...

sparrow_nine
replies: 4 views: 1,293
chipss36 27th June 2019

Hi, How do I change an instrument channel from stereo to mono? When creating a kick or sub inside spire or kick 2, I want it...

Immortal
replies: 0 views: 553
Immortal 24th June 2019

Long time S1 user here. I recently purchased a brand new DAW system (Win 10 Pro, I7 9600 processor, 32 gig ram, 6 TB storage etc)...

Motoxxx
replies: 5 views: 816
Motoxxx 24th June 2019

Little tricky to word, but I've got an MPD24, and control link works fine with the knobs/faders, except that when I switch from...

_Ripley
replies: 0 views: 473
_Ripley 20th June 2019

Hello, So I finally decided to produce music. I don't know the exact genre yet, but I got a feeling I'll end up creating...

Zator
replies: 38 views: 18,578
BezowinZ 19th June 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search