The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,279
Views: 8,279
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

You confident with Studio One longterm? I like Presonus, but I feel like they do more then what they can handle. I think they put...

thatizright
replies: 23 views: 1,879
Janne19691 33 minutes ago

Having option's is always a good thing particularly when it comes to using space. It would be nice to have more screen estate in...

scottym
replies: 1 views: 244
scottym 17 hours ago

I apologize in advance if this should go in another forum. I was working with a church earlier this week. They are beginning to...

theaudioman
replies: 1 views: 197
theaudioman 3 days ago

Hello, So I finally decided to produce music. I don't know the exact genre yet, but I got a feeling I'll end up creating...

Zator
replies: 21 views: 2,284
Zator 3 days ago

Ok, so I just got an X-Touch Universal, which is awesome. There are some missing features though in the S1 implementation, and...

Quetz
replies: 0 views: 209
Quetz 4 days ago

Hi I just upgraded from S3 and I was wondering if there is a way of writing the chord data from chord track to the midi track and...

zohomoho
replies: 2 views: 261
zohomoho 4 days ago

These are exciting news... the longtime user and flagship member Teddy Riley !!! (formerly known as the biggest figurehead...

Nightshifter
replies: 46 views: 2,018
Grimeyneedle 5 days ago

Hi, trying to do the old Recycle thing of transient splitting a drum loop and getting a chromatic Midi file in the process of...

rockreid
replies: 3 views: 336
Quetz 6 days ago

Yes, I know this is a very loaded question but here's where I'm at. I've been a Mac user since 2008, still am using the 08...

bigcohoona
replies: 3 views: 291
bgood 1 week ago

Yes, I know this is a very loaded question but here's where I'm at. I've been a Mac user since 2008, still am using the 08...

bigcohoona
replies: 0 views: 198
bigcohoona 1 week ago

Something that I don't like in S1 4 is that now in the console, track routing options hide themselves if you drag the mixer view...

apoclypse
replies: 0 views: 260
apoclypse 1 week ago

Something that I don't like in S1 4 is that now in the console, track routing options hide themselves if you drag the mixer view...

apoclypse
replies: 0 views: 213
apoclypse 1 week ago

I know, I know, why would you ever want to record with a laptop microphone? Well I'm a complete newbie to DAWs and recording. As...

Newt45
replies: 1 views: 310
JoeyM 1 week ago

4.1 is the first free update since the launch of Studio One 4. To get this Free update just head to your My.PreSonus account or...

JoeyM
replies: 15 views: 1,343
Quetz 2 weeks ago

The Channel editor is accessible in two way: 1) going to the Inspector and clicking the clock button next to the mute and solo...

redrover02
replies: 0 views: 238
redrover02 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone, Setting up my new MacBook I've run into a strange problem where S1 will show the AU versions of some plugins,...

MCorbet
replies: 6 views: 280
MCorbet 2 weeks ago

I have a multitouch monitor that I detach the mixer window to. I can even swipe left/right to mute/unmute tracks. But too...

brucerothwell
replies: 1 views: 546
Quetz 2 weeks ago

I was talked into using studio one artist by sweetwater, it worked out and I like it. But I want a few more plug ins and auto...

cap217
replies: 5 views: 374
JoeyM 3 weeks ago

UPDATE 13 / 09 / 2018 - Studio One 4.1 Maintenance Update Restores Hi-DPI Toggle Button :-) + New Plugin Scaling Option...

scottym
replies: 48 views: 2,289
Dor 3 weeks ago

I've got Studio One 3 and I'm looking to make mashups of two songs. I need to fairly easily quantise old songs from bands like...

Merlin5
replies: 11 views: 540
monkiusz 3 weeks ago

I am used to PT where you set the start point with the pointer and then can keep hitting space bar and keep starting over where...

cap217
replies: 2 views: 351
Deleted User 4 weeks ago

Hey Everyone, I've been a long time Studio One user, fan, and proponent. Today I learned that Studio One has a fatal...

cnedohin
replies: 84 views: 7,433
Quetz 4 weeks ago

I can tell Presonus is hard at work. They now have coming "ATOM" drum machine for Impact and its a controller. Pretty...

Dave east
replies: 0 views: 363
Dave east 4 weeks ago

I am getting into Impact XT and like it for building drum tracks. Then I am using Ampire or my Kemper to play guitar. This...

cap217
replies: 0 views: 248
cap217 4 weeks ago

Anyone get this? I would like to cop this. http://img1.imagehousing.com/0/avatar-621478.png

Dave east
replies: 22 views: 1,309
Dave east 4 weeks ago

Hey all, I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I'd like to get a view from people who are using the very most...

noah440
replies: 47 views: 2,845
noah440 4 weeks ago

Which one should l get? Both have great reviews. Anyone with expirence with both? I wanna use this in S1. Waves 4000 E is $108...

Dave east
replies: 13 views: 1,208
Dave east 9th September 2018

Hi, I am searching for a 49 key keyboard and MIDI controller (about or under 200 €) for Studio One, with some knobs for virtual...

ampar
replies: 1 views: 371
monkiusz 8th September 2018

Is there a way to use mpc pads/transport buttons WITHOUT mpc software as separate app opened / plugin in S1? I just want to use...

monkiusz
replies: 0 views: 281
monkiusz 8th September 2018

I'm considering making the jump over to Studio One. The biggest thing that has me hesitating is the integration of the Behringer...

abrokentenor
replies: 4 views: 1,841
Nyroh 8th September 2018

Dear God I am using Studio One 3.5 ands Reason 10.1. I like to use Radical Piano from Reason- I want to record what I...

babydaddymusic
replies: 0 views: 304
babydaddymusic 6th September 2018

It has been Presonus' position since day one that hardware workstations such as the Roland Jupiter 50 I had and the Korg M3 I use...

troggg
replies: 40 views: 1,453
Quetz 29th August 2018

Until Aug 10th for registered Studio One users with an account - even S1 Artist. Regularly $249.00 Fat Channel Plug-in Bundles...

JoeyM
replies: 13 views: 1,137
pellefri 18th August 2018

There's a discussion here I ran across lately, on Intermodulation distortion and why it's good to use higher sample rates but...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 393
JoeyM 31st July 2018

I've recently completely re-vamped my Mac. I installed an SSD completely re-installed aveything from scratch and Presonus Studio...

apoclypse
replies: 127 views: 8,070
RobDrmz 29th July 2018

Can anyone confirm if the issues with vst scans were fixed in V4. I recently had a conversation with a user who went from v3 to...

starise
replies: 1 views: 504
starise 23rd July 2018

In Studio One, when I delete/cut a portion of a track (say, vocal 15), in my Media folder, the wav file by that name is still the...

jmkilgore
replies: 1 views: 450
ronmac 18th July 2018

Hi, Any guesses what new features Studio One Pro 4.1 will add ? Cheers, Muziksculp yingyang

muziksculp
replies: 5 views: 1,010
Slyym 18th July 2018

One feature i love in PT is that if I set markers in a song - while mixing/mastering - I can start play and just click a marker...

ProPower
replies: 6 views: 652
Deleted User 17th July 2018

Hey guys I'm having a lot of trouble integrating studio one with maschine. Basically I'm trying to run a setup where I draw in...

jah
replies: 0 views: 419
jah 14th July 2018

Anybody know if you can make a tempo ramp in the tempo track yet with Studio One? In Cubase I’m able to just connect 2 dots and...

monkeymanx
replies: 6 views: 920
Nu-tra 13th July 2018

I've been futzing with reverb effects racks in Studio One since 2009. This week end I finally got a verb rack that sounds the...

bigbean
replies: 3 views: 724
Quetz 10th July 2018

Hi, The Studio One Remote App. on my iPad 2 is not working with Studio One Pro 4 after I installed the new Studio One Remote...

muziksculp
replies: 1 views: 445
muziksculp 10th July 2018

Hello guys! I'm demoing studio one 4 and i'm in trouble about looping sections during editing. Maybe i don't understand yet...

Black Thing
replies: 2 views: 460
Applesoggy 9th July 2018

I recently purchased the All Access Native bundle from McDSP, and while I enjoy the plugins very much, they are causing a ton of...

5StringAssassin
replies: 1 views: 654
mshrader61 6th July 2018

I think the concept is pretty solid and so I entertain the idea of getting a tablet to operate S1's console. However, based on...

wkj
replies: 3 views: 783
markusschloesser 2nd July 2018

I have no idea how this works, though they've got my email and now a password, so hopefully it's not a bad thing. Getting an...

JoeyM
replies: 2 views: 590
JoeyM 24th June 2018

Recently, I've tired of my songwriting partners & their lazy attitudes, so I've started writing demo guitar tracks with my...

RobDrmz
replies: 2 views: 449
RobDrmz 22nd June 2018

Hey guys, I need some help. I want to use the Machine MK3 as a standard midi controller in Studio One and I cannot find the...

humanbeing
replies: 3 views: 656
coolout 22nd June 2018

Well. The Presonus S1 forum at the moment is basically a user-maintained bug reporting and self-help platform, more so than any...

Quetz
replies: 46 views: 3,153
RobDrmz 22nd June 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search