The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 9,627
Views: 9,627
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

These are exciting news... the longtime user and flagship member Teddy Riley !!! (formerly known as the biggest figurehead...

Nightshifter
replies: 50 views: 4,087
Dave east 11 hours ago

Hello community! I hope someone who uses the latest VMS/VMR in conjuction with Studio One can chime in. I'm an Everything...

mr.dangamira
replies: 6 views: 154
mr.dangamira 13 hours ago

Hey guys, Well, I've been trying to export stems from a S1 project which has a lot of panning automation going on, but no matter...

RMorgan
replies: 0 views: 97
RMorgan 18 hours ago

Hello, So I finally decided to produce music. I don't know the exact genre yet, but I got a feeling I'll end up creating...

Zator
replies: 35 views: 10,764
bradh 20 hours ago

Which one should l get? Both have great reviews. Anyone with expirence with both? I wanna use this in S1. Waves 4000 E is $108...

Dave east
replies: 18 views: 4,511
Dave east 1 day ago

The reason I ask is because I had to make an emergency diversion last time, just being in a rare position having 2 out of 3...

JoeyM
replies: 49 views: 2,014
Cabirio 1 day ago

Hi, I watched this video that shows how to assign a color gradation for the tracks selected. But I don't see a...

muziksculp
replies: 1 views: 148
muziksculp 2 days ago

Ok, so I just got an X-Touch Universal, which is awesome. There are some missing features though in the S1 implementation, and...

Quetz
replies: 18 views: 1,183
Quetz 1 week ago

I've decided to go all-in on Studio One. I have an Atom and Faderport V2 arriving soon. Those will compliment my Console 1 and...

neofolk
replies: 11 views: 1,191
muziksculp 1 week ago

Can anyone please tell me how to get good levels from the usb out on the mtk 22 into studio one? I cannot get an acceptable noise...

2cthetruth
replies: 5 views: 1,181
84kludge 2 weeks ago

Novation SL MK3 vs Keylab MK2 for Studio One, or Komplete Kontrol MK2 Which of these midi keyboards works best with Studio...

Ritmo
replies: 1 views: 352
3ptguitarist 2 weeks ago

Been working my way through Studio 1 V4 demo. The licencing on this software is something I like. Has anyone here purchased a...

davet
replies: 1 views: 307
Mevlan Osmani 2 weeks ago

Hello guys, 1) export issues: so, for example...I have a song with loads of reverb on the end of the song. After the song...

FoxMulderFBI
replies: 3 views: 363
ozinga 3 weeks ago

Can I automate parameters of vsts in the same area as velocity or pitchbend etc under the midi editor? Thanks

bendish
replies: 1 views: 357
kdm 3 weeks ago

Came across this request on the PreSonus forum and think its really dope: MPC Style Groovebox - Standalone, Battery Powered, ...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 2 views: 439
thatizright 3 weeks ago

Hello, Hope this is right place to post this. Wanted to select Adat in 8 for mic applications on a pc windows 10 for...

Amsoily
replies: 4 views: 367
Amsoily 3 weeks ago

Apologies for both being a noob and the first post. I am having a terrible time getting my Behringer Motor 49 working with...

drmeatball
replies: 1 views: 382
drmeatball 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 12 views: 991
kdm 4 weeks ago

When burning a CD no matter how many songs, the CD ejects before the time runs out and there's a digital glitch as the last song...

BillyMorris
replies: 0 views: 306
BillyMorris 4 weeks ago

So, I'm totally new to recording music. I picked up an iD4 because it seemed okay for the price and I was gifted an artist...

sparrow_nine
replies: 1 views: 370
skoolafish 4 weeks ago

Nektar Impact LX25, LX49, LX61 and LX88 each priced at USD $99.99, $159.99, $199.99 and...

ASICE
replies: 9 views: 5,346
apoclypse 14th February 2019

I've got it working but there's a couple quirks. Can anyone using this setup tell me: 1) Is there anyway to display the track...

Colliderman
replies: 2 views: 438
Colliderman 13th February 2019

Greetings, I've been looking up the routing options on S1 and think I'm missing something or maybe it's not possible. There...

the donal
replies: 3 views: 570
ozinga 12th February 2019

I have recently converted from Pro Tools HD to Studio One 4 on a Mac Pro, which I'm absolutely loving apart from the fact that my...

Jay-Gee
replies: 1 views: 408
bgood 11th February 2019

Trying to drag an audio kick track to groove track- it registers two lines and no data. I can drag a shaker to the track and it...

babydaddymusic
replies: 2 views: 489
JoeyM 8th February 2019

I have Studio One 3 Artist. At the time I purchased it, I thought it simply didn't come with certain instruments so I thought it...

conticreative
replies: 0 views: 334
conticreative 8th February 2019

Hi, I usually record my stuff either through a Grace m101 or a UA La610mkii and into an RME Fireface UC II then on into Studio...

hello people
replies: 1 views: 460
hello people 8th February 2019

Yes, I know this is a very loaded question but here's where I'm at. I've been a Mac user since 2008, still am using the 08...

bigcohoona
replies: 16 views: 1,518
elegentdrum 7th February 2019

I'm on the latest download- mac Mojave- It crashes on exit- it was crashing at weird times. I've tried disabling various...

babydaddymusic
replies: 3 views: 540
babydaddymusic 7th February 2019

I have been on 3.5 professional forever. Decided to really hunker down and focus on Studio One- I upgraded yesterday and I am...

babydaddymusic
replies: 1 views: 851
apoclypse 4th February 2019

I was wondering if there is any way to have my C24 control Studio One 4, even if its just faders and transport. As I rarely use...

Jay-Gee
replies: 0 views: 434
Jay-Gee 3rd February 2019

<Data Image deleted by mod. Image syntax too long, image not showing, and causing a margin cutoff error on entire page.>

luksh
replies: 0 views: 438
luksh 31st January 2019

Plug in PS4 controller Download DS4Windows and import Ds4 xml Import Keyboard Map into Studio One Google Drive Links: DS4...

trevortaylor2
replies: 2 views: 402
trevortaylor2 30th January 2019

Anyone get this? I would like to cop this. http://img1.imagehousing.com/0/avatar-621478.png

Dave east
replies: 23 views: 2,065
5LeafClover 30th January 2019

I've almost got the training wheels off and can manage pre-production except one last ignorance I'm having. Tonight I was...

JoeyM
replies: 2 views: 480
JoeyM 28th January 2019

Anyway been doing the trial. And I am really loving it. I came from Cubase 9.5 and I upgraded to 10. But the workflow gets me...

spektor
replies: 4 views: 721
JoeyM 27th January 2019

What a happy day hererockout. Sure there are a lot of ways to skin a cat (sorry PETA), but since 2002 there's nothing that helped...

JoeyM
replies: 1 views: 360
JoeyM 25th January 2019

Studio One Pro 4 Version 4.1.3 Release Notes (January 24, 2019): New features and Improvements: ● Support for Studio...

muziksculp
replies: 1 views: 745
JoeyM 24th January 2019

Hi, With Winter NAMM 2019 Show beginning tomorrow, Jan. 24th, I was wondering if Presonus will announce the next big Update...

muziksculp
replies: 1 views: 629
muziksculp 24th January 2019

I am about to buy a new computer and DAW. The largest decision is what DAW to get. I am currently thinking Cubase is the right...

elegentdrum
replies: 12 views: 914
elegentdrum 23rd January 2019

Ok so at the moment I'm sort of confused on what the problem is. I have an antelope audio zen tour and today just arrived my...

Rob232
replies: 6 views: 824
Kites 22nd January 2019

Hi all, Just installed s1-4, and set up a new song with all of the I/O on my raydat. For some reason, I can't seem to...

xmission
replies: 4 views: 453
MarsBot 19th January 2019

I'm running into a problem with S1. My midi devices won't trigger the plugins - but, I have midi signal in the activity monitor....

neofolk
replies: 0 views: 369
neofolk 19th January 2019

Hi all I wanted to post this in the S1 forum, but they wont allow me to. I am a long time Cubase user (since SX2, '04). I...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 15 views: 838
ozinga 18th January 2019

I’m not sure wether I need to use a DI Box or not, but I’ve read different things everywhere so I’m a little confused on...

McFleury23
replies: 1 views: 454
elegentdrum 18th January 2019

Hi, Presonus just released Studio One Pro ver. 4.1.2 Version 4.1.2 Release Notes (January 15, 2019): New features and...

muziksculp
replies: 2 views: 774
JoeyM 17th January 2019

You confident with Studio One longterm? I like Presonus, but I feel like they do more then what they can handle. I think they put...

thatizright
replies: 52 views: 4,451
pellefri 17th January 2019

Doing a slightly different project for a friend. Have recorded a book reading. The voice actress, often repeats a paragraph if...

Shawnobi
replies: 7 views: 579
Shawnobi 16th January 2019

Hey Everyone, I've been a long time Studio One user, fan, and proponent. Today I learned that Studio One has a fatal...

cnedohin
replies: 85 views: 8,509
elegentdrum 14th January 2019

Studio One imports SF2 format for its sampler among others, and I've spent some time hemming and hawing what format to convert my...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 386
JoeyM 12th January 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search