The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 12,300
Views: 12,300
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I don’t do this anymore but long ago when I had pro tools I would have to realign via the sample rate and latency. What I...

cap217
replies: 0 views: 248
cap217 17 hours ago

ok so im using a Maschine Mk3 in studio one 4 Audio interface is a Komplete Audio 6. Device Asio4ALLv2 Ive loaded 4 one shot...

FourOne
replies: 2 views: 653
cap217 17 hours ago

I would like to see: *The ability to move any track,channel,aux etc order in any tracklist, the mix view, or the edit window by...

xmission
replies: 1 views: 306
JoeyM 1 day ago

I'm still on Studio One Producer 3.5 or so. I might upgrade to 4 in July or thereabouts. Almost certain I won't cough up what...

hello people
replies: 54 views: 1,952
hello people 1 day ago

I recently bought Studio One 4 Professional from Splice. When I download the software and come to the point where I'm authorizing...

jmonsterhalo
replies: 2 views: 358
hello people 1 day ago

I'm close to pulling the trigger on S1 as a replacement/alternative to Logic (lack of true stereo panning and inability to slave...

BezowinZ
replies: 8 views: 475
BezowinZ 4 days ago

Hello everyone, I'll get straight to it. I have a weird problem with studio one that I've been noticing recently. Sometimes...

Khariis
replies: 7 views: 317
Khariis 5 days ago

Polyphone is hit and miss whether it will convert .sfz to sf2 for Presence import, and just destroying a Friday night thinking my...

JoeyM
replies: 1 views: 187
JoeyM 6 days ago

And be able to drag the whole screen left or right? Actually I don't see a hand right now in S1 but it wouldn't surprise me if...

JoeyM
replies: 2 views: 215
JoeyM 1 week ago

I know this is a very (too) specific issue/question but I thought I'd post it to see what ideas, thoughts and feedback I'd...

tjscientist
replies: 0 views: 288
tjscientist 1 week ago

I've got a move coming up and am concerned about my two main machines in case there's any Internet loss while I'm getting back up...

JoeyM
replies: 2 views: 268
JoeyM 1 week ago

Hello! I'm in the process of setting up a home studio. At present I have a Rode NT1A mic connected to a Behringer 1002fx mixer...

dnmwales
replies: 1 views: 143
dpsbb 1 week ago

Let’s make this simple. Let’s say I want to send 3 bass tracks to a bass bus. All 3 are mono and center panned. Whenever I...

cap217
replies: 4 views: 755
RyanM 2 weeks ago
replies: 15 views: 1,514
JoeyM 2 weeks ago

Hello, This seems like a pretty easy thing to do, but I don't know what to search for on google. I understand how to...

Coleman Young
replies: 1 views: 623
ozinga 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone! I have been a Pro Tools/Logic user for the past 5 years, and I do find that each has it's own strength...

Raed Abu Shaer
replies: 163 views: 12,479
shpongled 3 weeks ago

I imported some FLAC stems originating in Reaper, and the vocal tracks are dual mono. Selecting a piece shows any reference to...

JoeyM
replies: 5 views: 499
DownTheLine 3 weeks ago

(I posted this on Music Computers subforum but here is more relevant and I could really do with some advice sooner rather than...

Treebase DMX
replies: 0 views: 444
Treebase DMX 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm buying my first DAW and I was wondering which one I should buy. I'm more drawn to S1 but I heard it lacks some...

zigacesen1
replies: 22 views: 3,091
Soulmansblue 3 weeks ago

The Studio Rats and singer Jack Rubinacci joined Presonus for a session at Kore Studios in the heart of London. Everything you...

TexasCat
replies: 4 views: 673
hello people 3 weeks ago

Has anyone gotten this? I am thinking about getting this, and rolling in with this.

Dave east
replies: 34 views: 6,011
JoeyM 4 weeks ago

Here's the release notes for the past two updates. There is a lot of appreciation for Presonus developers at least the people I...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 876
JoeyM 4 weeks ago

I've always liked dark themes and of course Studio One is in the neighborhood of beautiful and gorgeous. I upgraded Windows 7...

JoeyM
replies: 8 views: 674
MediaGary 4 weeks ago

Long time Pro Tools user who recently purchased Studio One 4.5.3 as an additional DAW But I have run into an issue. Perhaps...

KevWind
replies: 10 views: 715
Quetz 4 weeks ago

Hi, Just treated myself to Studio One Pro 4.5, Eris E8 Monitors and also the Faderport 16. Come from Ableton and Logic....

Immortal
replies: 75 views: 3,005
xmission 10th September 2019

PT was easy to do but I dont know how to do it in Studio One 4. This is going to be 2 part... 1 - How do you do simple...

cap217
replies: 7 views: 668
Mario-C. 8th September 2019

Native Instruments let some info loose on their Community Forum yesterday (5/7/19) that the next release of Komplete Kontrol will...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 8 views: 1,441
ASICE 7th September 2019

When I go to S1 4 audio settings, select Focusrite control panel and select any of the buffer sizes, for example 256, then S1...

Super Mario
replies: 5 views: 1,122
DavesNotHere 5th September 2019

Check out this new 64-bit VST3 plugin Visual Metronome for Presonus StudioOne Pro. https://youtu.be/92tdaKh1ogI

bassomaticus
replies: 1 views: 534
JoeyM 2nd September 2019
replies: 0 views: 560
cap217 2nd September 2019

One of the many midi sequencer programs I used in 1987-88 was the Sonus Sst. And Sonus Masterpiece a couple of times. Seems to...

thenoodle
replies: 2 views: 567
JoeyM 2nd September 2019

Or, musicality loves company :lol: Until July 6th, you can crossgrade any DAW to StudioOne Pro's latest. I don't profit whether...

JoeyM
replies: 16 views: 1,438
JoeyM 28th August 2019

In Pro Tools, I can save a windows config as a preset. Any way to do this in Studio One 3.2?

brucerothwell
replies: 4 views: 790
sambosun 26th August 2019

Ok, this may seem like a simple question but I am having trouble setting up my outputs correctly. I have an SSL Madixtreme 128...

skythemusic
replies: 3 views: 663
skythemusic 22nd August 2019

Unfortunately, S1 doesn't offer a tool to conveniently switch between articulation like Cubase, But i was wondering if it's...

MustacheVerra
replies: 2 views: 463
MustacheVerra 20th August 2019

Hi, one of my student asked, just before the summer, which DAW to buy - and which DAW sounded the best? My first instinct was to...

Jesper Dahlstrom
replies: 24 views: 1,348
elegentdrum 17th August 2019

Despite a video on YouTube for version 3.5 that shows you can hold down some modifier keys and drag a MF from the bay into the...

oceantracks
replies: 8 views: 530
JoeyM 17th August 2019

I have been using Studio One (4, professional) for a while now and have a recurring problem. I "save" often during the...

9fingers
replies: 3 views: 498
Quetz 15th August 2019

After coming from producing music on protools for about 10 years.. I decided to switch to studio one for more of the practical...

mpcsauce
replies: 87 views: 8,501
ejsongs 11th August 2019

Hey Guys, Does anyone else notice that when you render a completed song into a Wav in the project window, the tracks sounds...

Danny Scott
replies: 7 views: 1,052
Quetz 10th August 2019

I’m composing midi in Studio One 4 Artist with my Arturia Essentials 49 controller. I have my mk1 DX7 set up as an instrument....

Dadrian
replies: 18 views: 588
Quetz 9th August 2019

Is the type of source destination editing shown in the 2 videos linked below possible in Studio One ? I realise it may not be...

studer58
replies: 1 views: 809
Quetz 8th August 2019

When I first got the x-touch, I made a map more to see how it was done than to achieve anything specific - it was too complicated...

Quetz
replies: 1 views: 810
Quetz 7th August 2019

Just installed the 4.52 demo last night and experienced a blue screen of death when I restarted the computer. I haven't seen that...

RobustAmerican
replies: 0 views: 501
RobustAmerican 6th August 2019

I recently made the switch from Pro Tools to Studio One after using Pro Tools for decades. I've had many computers and systems...

TexasCat
replies: 21 views: 1,525
Jim Rosebrook 6th August 2019

Without getting into any of the whys (please :-) I wonder has anyone had success with 96kHz 32 buffer setting (block size) in...

ProPower
replies: 3 views: 1,361
Quetz 6th August 2019

I had the repeater plugin by D16. So it was working installed as vst mode. On a mac by the way. So I had to install softtube...

spektor
replies: 1 views: 684
Quetz 5th August 2019

Hi, I´m trying to get the Mackie Control / HUI transport section of my master keyboards to work with Studio One 4. In S1 I...

danibert
replies: 3 views: 1,594
Quetz 5th August 2019

Hi I have a guitar track panned to the right. When I apply a send, the effect is centered. Indeed, the panning information...

pokeman
replies: 9 views: 1,997
Quetz 5th August 2019

Hi there -- long term S1 user here (currently have S1 v4.5.2). I want to create a backing track of arpeggios to fit a song...

Ukiah Bass
replies: 7 views: 702
Ukiah Bass 4th August 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search