The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Studio one crashes during export and causes computer freeze
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Studio one crashes during export and causes computer freeze

Hi there!

Studio one is a marvellous piece of software but i have serious issues with the problem i mentioned on the thread title.

Quite often , when i am exporting (mixdown or stems), it freezes my whole computer and i have to restart in order to try again.

I searched on the internet but i didnt find a solution, so do you know anything about my problem?

The only solution i have found so far that sometimes works but it not permanent, is to export with the start-end markers instead of the selected loop region
Old 4 weeks ago
Any chance it could be a plugin on the export channels? Might be worth experimenting a little.
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmission View Post
Any chance it could be a plugin on the export channels? Might be worth experimenting a little.
I dont think so and i have also noticed that my computer crashes quite often when studio one is open (it doesnt happen with cubase or other daws),
and when i mean crash, it suddently turns of without a bluescreen or so.
I tried some stuff suggested in the presonus forums, but no luck fow now
Old 3 weeks ago
I had my first ever crash recently, and luckily a log caught it. The presonus folks were able to tell me that a plugin that I had just purchased caused the crash.

If you have an opportunity to catch a log, definitely send it in.

Good luck.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search