The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Getting MIDI to MHarmonizerMB? (MeldaProduction plugin)
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Getting MIDI to MHarmonizerMB? (MeldaProduction plugin)

It was on a flash sale today, and while the presets aren't useful for my particular material I hope my MIDI keyboard can help.
It's listed in S1 as New Keyboard and I'm happy to see it's right on the plugin. The presets sound easily but I can't seem to get the MIDI to pitch shift this, if it's even supposed to!

Kind of frustrated and thought I'd ask here if anyone's been there?

-update- even if it works the quality is kind of limited. I bought this while ignoring I could have tried the demo and checked out more tutorials. This is fine for instruments that already translate well like synths and horns, but human voice not too much.

In conclusion, I've found MeldaProduction plugins to be hit and miss, but where they're good they're phenomenal. I'm starting to amass a reasonable Melda collection which started with their free/paid collection and got 4 additionals now. I have a lot of good to say including they're easy on the eyes now that I've got some vision issues.
So it's not a substitute for higher end Melodyne features like using a MIDI keyboard to get reasonable quality polyphony out of a single vocal track. Maybe I'll find use for it but for now I'm kind of bummed

Last edited by JoeyM; 2 weeks ago at 06:03 AM..

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search