The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Studio One activation
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Studio One activation

I recently bought Studio One 4 Professional from Splice. When I download the software and come to the point where I'm authorizing (not registering it, that's done) I get an error message reading "Problem at server (Status 504) I'm not real adept with computer tech, but I'm getting there, but I have no idea where to go. Any help, guys or ladies? I'd really appreciate it.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmonsterhalo View Post
I recently bought Studio One 4 Professional from Splice. When I download the software and come to the point where I'm authorizing (not registering it, that's done) I get an error message reading "Problem at server (Status 504) I'm not real adept with computer tech, but I'm getting there, but I have no idea where to go. Any help, guys or ladies? I'd really appreciate it.
Assuming you're registered at Presonus,check on your account here:

https://my.presonus.com/products/software

You could always try the offline way as well. But when Studio One is starting and that dialog comes up, I notice you can click in the blank area that you're supposed to put in your code, and it might dropdown what you have registered. I had that happen.

Did you download the addons and all that yet?
Old 3 weeks ago
Did you receive an email of purchase?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search