The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Studio One 4- Buffer/ Crackling problems !help!
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear
Studio One 4- Buffer/ Crackling problems !help!

ok so im using a Maschine Mk3 in studio one 4
Audio interface is a Komplete Audio 6.
Device Asio4ALLv2

Ive loaded 4 one shot samples into maschine and have them play through Studio One.

The only VST using currently is the Maschine 2
Also i have 16gb ram.

as im jamming on the pads its all good and then it'll start crackling, so i put the buffer range up. Starts good and then again it happens this is a continuous cycle and it doesnt seem to matter how much buffer range i have it just starts crackling again..

also its not peaking because im nowhere near the red on the channels.

"just checked on another VST instead of maschine and starts off good and then after about 1min of jamming it starts crackling

P.s my cpu is Ryzen 7 2700x
Any help would be arreciated

Last edited by FourOne; 4 weeks ago at 10:58 AM.. Reason: Fixed! Audio interface driver issue
Old 3 weeks ago
I would do a cntrl-alt-delete, task manager, performance as a first step to see if it's something outside of your daw causing the problems.
Old 17 hours ago
Lives for gear

When I record I turn Wifi off. It’s made a huge difference for me. I’m surprised how many tracks and plug ins I can do with no issues. Simple older laptop and I’ve done 100 tracks all w plug ins with no issue. When I record I have minimal plug ins but I’ve done overdubs and it’s worked at a 64 buffer.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search