Old 27th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatizright View Post
Favorite features in 4.5?
The way it inspires me to request Editor XT be free or almost free
Old 31st July 2019
Gear Addict

Not really a 4.5 feature but my favorite thing about S1 is all of the drag and drop functionality. It really has shortened the learning curve.

Funny story about drag and drop. I recently switched to S1 from Pro Tools and I have been forcing my self to use S1 no matter what so I will learn it.

I had a project the other day to mix to video and I was almost ready to open up Pro Tools because I couldn't figure out how to import the video. Then it dawned on me to just drag it into a new track and "viola" there it is.

I never did figure out if there was another way but drag and drop works just fine.
Old 31st July 2019
Gear Nut

Easy 3 step side chainning, and Multicore support for multi instruments as well as for Mai Tai and Presence XT... The sprinkling of other things I've not found much use for due to them feeling incomplete (perhaps even buggy), or not being part of my normal workflow...I've never used Pro Tools..., (not sure about the free version though). So much was apparently adopted from it.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search