All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Presonus Disenchantment
Old 17th July 2019
Deleted 88d97d0
Presonus Disenchantment

hvzi
Old 17th July 2019
Gear Addict

Reaper. $60, you can run it in Demo mode for quite a while to get familiar with it
Old 17th July 2019
Deleted 88d97d0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcwave View Post
Reaper. $60, you can run it in Demo mode for quite a while to get familiar with it
Thanks. It's familiar to me, but is it a good one? I'm not sure I ever saw it on any ''top 10 DAW'' lists. Those usually list the highly expensive ones like Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, S1, Ableton, etc..
Old 18th July 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted 88d97d0 View Post
Thanks. It's familiar to me, but is it a good one? I'm not sure I ever saw it on any ''top 10 DAW'' lists. Those usually list the highly expensive ones like Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, S1, Ableton, etc..
It can do the same things as all those others.

Use it and demo it as long as you want. Learn it. Many people use it and get excellent results.

The DAW is not the creator. It's just the canvas and the paint.
Old 18th July 2019
Lives for gear

Dear God, man why now? S1 is so good now with 4.5+ I almost wish they'd never update it again, lest it they accidentally introduce some bugs.

Ah well, happy hunting to you all the same. Reason's fun if you want something with a lot of electronic production doohickeys to play with. Cakewalk's free. You couldn't pay me to use Reaper, but some seem to like it. Can't go wrong any which way; just pick one and run with it.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search