The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Macros!
Old 9th July 2019
Gear Maniac

Macros!

Hi,

In Cubase , you can set a macro that you can just show a certain folder such as drums, or just hide percussion for example. How can you do that in Studio One?

I have a template with a group of drums, bass, leads, percussion etc and would be great to just focus on percussion and get everything out of the way!
Old 9th July 2019
kdm
Lives for gear
Open the Track List on the left in the main project window and you will see the list of tracks with circles beside them. Click on the circles to hide any tracks (or folders of tracks) you want to hide, then click on the "+" at the bottom of that pane to create a Track Scene. Repeat with any combination of tracks you want to show/hide. To assign shortcuts, search for "Select Scene" under the Track category - there are 5 scene options for the Track list, and 5 for the Console (they are independent of one another).
Old 9th July 2019
Gear Maniac

Cheers for that. Only issue is , say i want to work on the drum and the bass , when im finished , i cant press that same key combination to go back to full view?
Old 10th July 2019
kdm
Lives for gear
No toggle. I just set my first scene to show all tracks (just as I did in Cubase) and use the additional scenes for the subsets.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search