Old 9th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejsongs View Post
Any thoughts?

ej
Old 10th July 2019
Gear Addict

I recently switched to S1 from Pro Tools and I never really used Heat. Every time I tried it I always liked the mix better with it turned off.

I haven't finished a mix yet in S1 but I am trying Console Shaper on the one I'm currently working on. So far I like that you have options and when I registered S1 I got the CTC-1 addon included.

A little early to tell but I may wind up using Console Shaper.
Old 14th July 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCat View Post
when I registered S1 I got the CTC-1 addon included..
Did you have to do anything special for this? When did you get into s1? I did the Crossgrade at the end of June and didn’t see anything about ctc1 being included. Thx in advance!
Old 15th July 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgrotto View Post
Did you have to do anything special for this? When did you get into s1? I did the Crossgrade at the end of June and didn’t see anything about ctc1 being included. Thx in advance!
Ask support at Presonus. It automatically showed up in my account when I registered.

Old 18th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejsongs View Post
Any thoughts?

ej
Console Shaper has been around and despite the promise of 3rd party support none has except the Softube Tape plugin. I used to turn it on because it really does sound nice, especially on drum, but I noticed some weird behavior on S1's part where my mix wouldn't sound the same all the time when opening or closing a project. Especially if when upgrading S1 from one version to the next so I stopped using it altogether.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search