The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Post your rap, hiphop & urban music here

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have some work you'd like help or advice on, or would like to showcase some of your finished work, please start a new...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 320
Whitecat 7th February 2018

Hey Im looking for feedback on this mix. The vocals were recorded and mixed by myself but the instrumental itself is a mp3 the...

HoustonGee
replies: 0 views: 309
HoustonGee 4 days ago
replies: - views: -
The [email protected] 4 days ago

Well then I beginn with showcasing my stuff... please feel free to add your beats to the collection. Have some fun! my latest...

Madde
replies: 6 views: 271
Madde 1 week ago

Check out the track, its an instrumental with vocal chops, but no real verses, etc. Does anyone think the song(s) would be...

krish rula
replies: 0 views: 201
krish rula 1 week ago

Hi slutz. Just wanted to know if you could take a listen to my new album I just put out today. It was produced, recorded and...

Sagicorn35
replies: 0 views: 282
Sagicorn35 2 weeks ago

Hey, I can tell that my engineering is not up to par when I compare one of my songs to the industry standard, but I'm having a...

TimiTurnup
replies: 1 views: 275
BigMamaCrystal 2 weeks ago

The gear im running when I recorded this song was GapPre73 M3, And Eq with Akg 314 and digi 003. I wanted some feedback on my...

Santana27
replies: 1 views: 401
BigMamaCrystal 2 weeks ago

I'm new to mixing and mastering. Can u guys explain to me the bad things of my mix.. so that I can improve in the future. here is...

badmixer
replies: 3 views: 488
DAH 4 weeks ago

has Trap drums mixed with break beats, lush chords with wobble and vocal chops/edits, I'll take any feedback (good or bad) as I'm...

krish rula
replies: 0 views: 231
krish rula 4 weeks ago

I'm new to mixing and mastering. Can u guys explain to me the bad things of my mix.. so that I can improve in the future. here is...

badmixer
replies: 0 views: 218
badmixer 4 weeks ago

I've been trying for hours to get this practice song to sound like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TOB2McGSVw and for the...

RICKY SITO
replies: 9 views: 458
RICKY SITO 4 weeks ago

Hey Gear Slutz. I have been mixing this artist for a long time and we basically work on stuff for free. He comes and records at...

realstreet936
replies: 0 views: 187
realstreet936 10th May 2018

What's up guys! rockout So I'm not very sure if which forum to really post this, if there's a better spot on Gearslutz where...

Tory Meath
replies: 2 views: 497
stylesforfree 8th May 2018

Hey guys, I recorded this rapper the other day and I've been mixing it and so far I'm mostly satisfied with how it came out,...

verse7
replies: 0 views: 445
verse7 7th May 2018

Gearing up to work on followup single soon, anything i should do differently? People seem to like this track want to continue to...

5tarme
replies: 0 views: 353
5tarme 21st April 2018

So I've been a long time lurker and bboy, dj, and now producer from LA, deeply rooted by boom bap and the strong culture in the...

djerratic
replies: 0 views: 303
djerratic 20th April 2018

bandcamp soundcloud something i've been working on recently, and would really appreciate some feedback from you guys thanks

djhustle
replies: 0 views: 213
djhustle 18th April 2018

I'll attach a beat I did. Personally, I like the way it sounds. I think it sounds dope on a phone as well, which is something I...

MixingChamp
replies: 1 views: 454
MixingChamp 14th April 2018

i currently use omnisphere 2 as my main vst, but i've found the vastness of O2 places time on my creativity, as I try to look for...

Syrtis
replies: 3 views: 383
Syrtis 12th April 2018

Hi everybody, Here is a track I did entirely by myself. Right now I'm learning how to get good at everything and upgrading my...

mikeg09
replies: 0 views: 257
mikeg09 10th April 2018
replies: 2 views: 374
Fanomvibes 1st April 2018

Just released on Wednesday 3/15 The 1st 2 artist are in Nigeria and recorded with Behringer B1 mix into yahama portable...

Patrick_
replies: 2 views: 262
Patrick_ 29th March 2018

Hello today we released our Collaboration Ep called Moehit's Diary Beats from C1gart and Vocals by Mista Ayachi Heres the Link...

ciggi
replies: 1 views: 244
ciggi 29th March 2018
replies: 0 views: 229
5tarme 21st March 2018

My First Beat Tape Your feedback will be appreciated and share Your music as well! Have a nice...

sequela
replies: 0 views: 200
sequela 19th March 2018

I'm undecided on whether to go with my own mastering or use someone else's services for it... I'm also questioning on which...

E_Slim
replies: 0 views: 224
E_Slim 17th March 2018

I still feel like the vocals are not as bright. What are the flaws you see in this. Soto & Slit - Mixed Emotions by...

sotorious
replies: 0 views: 243
sotorious 17th March 2018

If you compared these: YouTube YouTube To my track: Enfield Housing Master V1 by Third Eye John | Free Listening on...

ThirdEye
replies: 1 views: 383
ThirdEye 15th March 2018

Hello! I purchased an Audient iD4 (Tech specs - Audient) interface a while back and I love it so far. I've been working on...

koldkam
replies: 0 views: 255
koldkam 11th March 2018

Hey all, I hope this makes you all laugh. A good friend and I have begun a hip-hop project with comedic overtones. Or maybe...

dirkdigles
replies: 4 views: 247
dirkdigles 10th March 2018

10 years later guys. I’m 27, I started mixing and mastering my own music when I was about 17. That was when I purchased my...

Fanomvibes
replies: 11 views: 671
Curtmars100 10th March 2018

Basically I like this song a lot but, I feel that there is more work to be done on the mixing side. Pretty much it sounds damn...

MaadMacks
replies: 6 views: 439
Bender412 7th March 2018

For The techies..... enjoy the vibes.

Patrick_
replies: 0 views: 228
Patrick_ 21st February 2018

Its hella talent on this site and I'm trying to hear some dope artist/producers! I don't listen to the radio so I need some good...

d1rdyd
replies: 785 views: 73,185
Bender412 12th February 2018

Doing studio work with the DJS-1000 :D BIG UPS TO WHITECAT FOR MAKING THIS...

ILL GREEN
replies: 0 views: 284
ILL GREEN 7th February 2018

This thread is for showing your mixes, asking for advice on a mix, etc. POST MP3's HERE IN THIS THREAD! Also, please note... No...

TonyBelmont
replies: 5,859 views: 487,806
Whitecat 7th February 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search