The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have some work you'd like help or advice on, or would like to showcase some of your finished work, please start a new...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 375
Whitecat 7th February 2018

Whats up everyone! I am a rap artist/producer/engineer out of New Orleans, LA. I've been recording and mixing my own music...

FileytheBeast
replies: 1 views: 184
FileytheBeast 1 week ago

Hey fellow producers, I just posted my 4th beat called Floating Away. It's a chill hip hop / trap instrumental with lots of...

Yogi Beatz
replies: 0 views: 223
Yogi Beatz 3 weeks ago

Been producing for about 2-3 years know and I would like some mixing advice on a beat i recently made! Any response is...

Xerxes Beats
replies: 0 views: 239
Xerxes Beats 4 weeks ago

I got two questions.... 1)Does the 432HZ version of my song sound better than 440HZ? 2)What would you rate the overal...

ENTITY180
replies: 0 views: 430
ENTITY180 4 weeks ago

Whats up everyone? Ok so to simplify everything as much as possible I'm going to tell you guys my set up and show pics of my...

Dangerousdbd
replies: 0 views: 401
Dangerousdbd 4 weeks ago

Whats good slutz, I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with my mix here. I'm using a 2track. I'm recording with adobe...

Fanomvibes
replies: 2 views: 466
KizzyOnTheTrack 4 weeks ago

Hello! I have posted a clip of a recent rap song that I made, and I wasn't super happy with how the vocals came out. I am using...

markelje
replies: 5 views: 515
markelje 17th August 2018

Greetings, Slutz! I'm new to the forum, but I've read many threads on the forum over the years. I came across an old beat that I...

Gunz 101
replies: 0 views: 400
Gunz 101 16th August 2018

Hi I'm a producer currently mixing a remix I'd like to release online sometime this month. I've been watching tutorials on...

theseaofchaos
replies: 2 views: 457
theseaofchaos 9th August 2018

I'm Curious to know whether my music is worthy of a REPLAY or SKIP any advice/criticism is welcomed, thanks for your...

ENTITY180
replies: 0 views: 391
ENTITY180 9th August 2018

Any advice is appreciated, thank you in advance to all that take the time to comment

ENTITY180
replies: 0 views: 429
ENTITY180 1st August 2018

I'm looking for some feedback in regards to my music, it can be anything - voice, beats, lyrics, production...anything. I'm...

ENTITY180
replies: 1 views: 276
YourBestFriend 29th July 2018

*deleted thread*

ENTITY180
replies: 0 views: 237
ENTITY180 28th July 2018

First electro/hip-hop release. YouTube Also the mastering engineer went a little too much with the limiting and high...

hellofishy
replies: 0 views: 177
hellofishy 27th July 2018

I'm looking for any tips in regards to getting a fuller voice, any feedback would be much appreciated. I'll Attach a sample of...

ENTITY180
replies: 8 views: 666
jakeh111 25th July 2018

Hey all, I hope this makes you all laugh. A good friend and I have begun a hip-hop project with comedic overtones. Or maybe...

dirkdigles
replies: 5 views: 325
Beautifulmind 23rd July 2018

Hey guys, I just posted my first beat in nearly a year on soundcloud. I've been working on this one for a loong time, much longer...

Yogi Beatz
replies: 0 views: 261
Yogi Beatz 16th July 2018

Can someone please criticize my mix? I tracked the vocal with a tlm 102 thru a apollo twin mk2. I only mixed the vocals to a...

Genny
replies: 4 views: 340
Genny 11th July 2018

Here is a rough mix I'm working on and I just wanted some feedback. Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn5lU7JVQDk

mikeg09
replies: 6 views: 375
HeyU 11th July 2018

Just finished this the other day.. How does it sound?

HeyU
replies: 0 views: 303
HeyU 11th July 2018
replies: 0 views: 293
testube 11th July 2018

Possible Finish by sotoriousbig | Free Listening on SoundCloud Wudup. I got 3 vox 3 diff mic outputs and i cant tell...

sotorious
replies: 0 views: 248
sotorious 8th July 2018

Went very personal with this one. Curious to see what you guys are thinking about this track here. It's going to be on my debut...

MobtownMusic
replies: 2 views: 315
MobtownMusic 5th July 2018

I have made a new song and would like some real honest feedback. Give me your thoughts and feelings. The song is about...

RaptureStar
replies: 0 views: 249
RaptureStar 5th July 2018

A slice of spacey lofi hiphop... https://soundcloud.com/bjamenos/b-jam-vs-enos-stbb590

barryfell
replies: 0 views: 308
barryfell 30th June 2018

Just wanted some feedback on the mix. Please and thank you. YouTube

LucasBrand
replies: 1 views: 307
randomgearhead 28th June 2018

I have a simple sample vocal, maybe 10 seconds long, recorded through my gear. Every mix I have ends up sounding bassy and...

TrustGear
replies: 4 views: 547
TrustGear 28th June 2018

Track inspired by the famous Black Panther's villain, hope you enjoy it! ;) https://soundcloud.com/malikey75/warkanda

Malikey
replies: 0 views: 254
Malikey 27th June 2018

I was recommended from someone on reddit to checkout the hip hop feedback threads here, so here i am! Curious on your guy's...

MobtownMusic
replies: 0 views: 264
MobtownMusic 26th June 2018

The gear im running when I recorded this song was GapPre73 M3, And Eq with Akg 314 and digi 003. I wanted some feedback on my...

Santana27
replies: 3 views: 519
Noisewagon 24th June 2018

Well then I beginn with showcasing my stuff... please feel free to add your beats to the collection. Have some fun! my latest...

Madde
replies: 6 views: 342
Madde 11th June 2018

Check out the track, its an instrumental with vocal chops, but no real verses, etc. Does anyone think the song(s) would be...

krish rula
replies: 0 views: 252
krish rula 6th June 2018

Hi slutz. Just wanted to know if you could take a listen to my new album I just put out today. It was produced, recorded and...

Sagicorn35
replies: 0 views: 332
Sagicorn35 1st June 2018

Hey, I can tell that my engineering is not up to par when I compare one of my songs to the industry standard, but I'm having a...

TimiTurnup
replies: 1 views: 335
BigMamaCrystal 29th May 2018

I'm new to mixing and mastering. Can u guys explain to me the bad things of my mix.. so that I can improve in the future. here is...

badmixer
replies: 3 views: 571
DAH 17th May 2018

has Trap drums mixed with break beats, lush chords with wobble and vocal chops/edits, I'll take any feedback (good or bad) as I'm...

krish rula
replies: 0 views: 278
krish rula 17th May 2018

I'm new to mixing and mastering. Can u guys explain to me the bad things of my mix.. so that I can improve in the future. here is...

badmixer
replies: 0 views: 270
badmixer 17th May 2018

I've been trying for hours to get this practice song to sound like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TOB2McGSVw and for the...

RICKY SITO
replies: 9 views: 549
RICKY SITO 15th May 2018

Hey Gear Slutz. I have been mixing this artist for a long time and we basically work on stuff for free. He comes and records at...

realstreet936
replies: 0 views: 239
realstreet936 10th May 2018

What's up guys! rockout So I'm not very sure if which forum to really post this, if there's a better spot on Gearslutz where...

Tory Meath
replies: 2 views: 549
stylesforfree 8th May 2018

Hey guys, I recorded this rapper the other day and I've been mixing it and so far I'm mostly satisfied with how it came out,...

verse7
replies: 0 views: 527
verse7 7th May 2018

Gearing up to work on followup single soon, anything i should do differently? People seem to like this track want to continue to...

5tarme
replies: 0 views: 420
5tarme 21st April 2018

So I've been a long time lurker and bboy, dj, and now producer from LA, deeply rooted by boom bap and the strong culture in the...

djerratic
replies: 0 views: 346
djerratic 20th April 2018

bandcamp soundcloud something i've been working on recently, and would really appreciate some feedback from you guys thanks

djhustle
replies: 0 views: 257
djhustle 18th April 2018

I'll attach a beat I did. Personally, I like the way it sounds. I think it sounds dope on a phone as well, which is something I...

MixingChamp
replies: 1 views: 517
MixingChamp 14th April 2018

i currently use omnisphere 2 as my main vst, but i've found the vastness of O2 places time on my creativity, as I try to look for...

Syrtis
replies: 3 views: 430
Syrtis 12th April 2018

Hi everybody, Here is a track I did entirely by myself. Right now I'm learning how to get good at everything and upgrading my...

mikeg09
replies: 0 views: 305
mikeg09 10th April 2018
replies: 2 views: 437
Fanomvibes 1st April 2018

Just released on Wednesday 3/15 The 1st 2 artist are in Nigeria and recorded with Behringer B1 mix into yahama portable...

Patrick_
replies: 2 views: 313
Patrick_ 29th March 2018

Hello today we released our Collaboration Ep called Moehit's Diary Beats from C1gart and Vocals by Mista Ayachi Heres the Link...

ciggi
replies: 1 views: 284
ciggi 29th March 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search