The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

YouTube: copy the ID tag or the complete URL and put between tags original URL: YouTube - Funny kitten can't jump tag:...

Reptil
replies: 1 views: 18,092
Reptil 7th November 2016

Hi, Happy to annouce the release of my new ambient 4 track EP made using the Casio VZ10M synth plus DSP...

Sanjuro77
replies: 0 views: 65
Sanjuro77 9 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 67
No logic 12 hours ago

Finally got my JX-3P working (long story). It's new to me. I heard it could do PWM, but I hadn't actually heard a demo of it in...

acemonvw
replies: 1 views: 505
YashN 2 days ago
replies: 0 views: 93
Hans10 2 days ago

*clears throat* Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye, George Orwell said that "Advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a...

BAK
replies: 0 views: 78
BAK 2 days ago

Taking a cue from fellow gearslutz user Fiddlestickz, I decided from now on to put all my tracks under one thread. Just so you...

denstrow
replies: 62 views: 4,857
denstrow 2 days ago

I like the patch library Kinejo from MIDIssonance so much that I made a second track with it. The Cygnus Wall is a little more...

Biodiode
replies: 0 views: 73
Biodiode 3 days ago

Recently released this track into the world!

Nick Habermehl
replies: 0 views: 77
Nick Habermehl 3 days ago

Hi Used all hardware synths for the first time since I've been dabbling in music. I have hardware but only ever noodled with...

Domitable
replies: 55 views: 3,362
Domitable 3 days ago

Hi, This is new Piano improvisation - Requiem. piano improvisation - requiem 23 minutes. It is a wonderful experience to...

Jpro600k
replies: 132 views: 7,496
Jpro600k 3 days ago

Song by Syntza. Dark Cinematic Soundscapes. Instrument used: Akai MPC-2500(Vocals, Sounds, Bass(out of vocal) and Drums(out of...

Syntza
replies: 0 views: 95
Syntza 4 days ago
replies: 0 views: 90
No logic 4 days ago

From relentless acid to deep Detroit inspired techno and electro, this album features a clash of dystopian vibes and then shifts...

Rogue Ai
replies: 0 views: 78
Rogue Ai 5 days ago
replies: 0 views: 94
No logic 5 days ago
replies: 0 views: 84
SawCeeJack 5 days ago

Followers of this forum may be interested in an example of a classical orchestra part rendered with Noteperformer 3. I performed...

vmishka
replies: 10 views: 557
cixelsyd 5 days ago
replies: 0 views: 122
arindra 6 days ago

I just completed tracks from The Terminator soundtrack using my the River and my Korg Trident in case anyone wants to take a...

Quantum7
replies: 0 views: 79
Quantum7 6 days ago

Trying to be more on the darker side, maybe cause of the lack of light during the days here up in the north. Bizzy drums from the...

Disko
replies: 22 views: 1,316
Disko 6 days ago

Only analog equipment: Analog Rytm, Roland Alpha Juno 2, dot.com synth voice (VCO-Filter-Envelope-VCA).

Audiorange
replies: 0 views: 80
Audiorange 6 days ago

Another tune for all you night bus/night train people. https://soundcloud.com/sorrowstate/dnacing-in-my-dreasm-1

Roomy
replies: 3 views: 110
Teofunk 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 105
No logic 1 week ago

Song by Syntza. Original song by Mantronix, Bassline. The 3080 is good for bass sounds. Done in performance mode and no loops....

Syntza
replies: 0 views: 89
Syntza 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 92
No logic 1 week ago

Song by Syntza. Dark Cinematic Soundscapes. Done in performance mode and no loops. Instrument used: Roland XV-3080(Synths and...

Syntza
replies: 0 views: 86
Syntza 1 week ago

Features my own voice, saying "hush". Not surprising, considering that it's the title of the track. Other than that,...

Barfunkel
replies: 0 views: 88
Barfunkel 1 week ago

This is my recently published single featuring two tracks: Gaussian Quadrature and Idempotent Matrix. Both tracks are hard...

Keministi
Keministi 1 week ago

Song by Syntza. Dark Cinematic Soundscapes. Done in performance mode and 1 loop. Instrument used: Roland XV-3080(Strings, Piano,...

Syntza
replies: 0 views: 87
Syntza 1 week ago

Song by Syntza. Dark Cinematic Soundscapes. Done in performance mode and no loops. Inspired by the Sci-fi horror movies....

Syntza
replies: 0 views: 206
Syntza 1 week ago

Microgravity - created using patches from Omnisphere Kinejo by MIDIssonance - brace for impact ladies and...

Biodiode
replies: 0 views: 101
Biodiode 2 weeks ago

My track The Golden Lion has been remixed by Savy Fontana in a Deep House style. YXOwohlgwNA

depulse
replies: 0 views: 83
depulse 2 weeks ago

Hi all, presenting one of my new favorite songs about a relationship that didn't quite work out, and a proposal for an amicable...

greatFox
greatFox 2 weeks ago

Hey my fellow synth nerds and nerdettes.....and anyone else who cares - I just competed a cover of New Order's BLUE MONDAY from...

Quantum7
replies: 0 views: 96
Quantum7 2 weeks ago

Updating this original thread monthly as new stuff is released (and one day I know i'm gonna break the magical zero...

DamianL
replies: 1 views: 120
DamianL 2 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 104
No logic 2 weeks ago

It has been too bright. https://bryankillingsworth.bandcamp.com/album/blind This has provided some respite. Wall of sound...

BAK
replies: 0 views: 76
BAK 2 weeks ago

I put 2 songs in my music website: "Somewhere In the Sky" (mostly synths) is the song on top, and "Surfer...

aaron aardvark
replies: 0 views: 99
aaron aardvark 2 weeks ago

Song by Syntza. Dark Cinematic Soundscapes. Based on the Sci-fi tv serie, War of the Worlds(FOX). Done in performance mode and no...

Syntza
replies: 0 views: 90
Syntza 2 weeks ago

Check out this new release by Protagon: https://www.soundcloud.com/schwarzweissgrau/protagon-superspreader

Protagon
replies: 0 views: 178
Protagon 2 weeks ago

3sRDf8GYeIA This is the first track of a six part album influenced by three of my favourite artists from the golden age of...

Fordy
replies: 0 views: 75
Fordy 2 weeks ago

Imaginary Invasion live modular techno performance :cowbell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgWUTLgnBZU

Mplhd
replies: 0 views: 71
Mplhd 2 weeks ago

Hello friends, a new video I finished right now. Have fun watching and chilling! https://youtu.be/FMItEsZr67U

4damind
4damind 2 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 101
No logic 3 weeks ago

Song by Syntza. Dark Cinematic Soundscapes. Done in performance mode and no loops. Instrument used: Roland XV-3080(Strings,...

Syntza
replies: 0 views: 95
Syntza 3 weeks ago

Song by Syntza. Dark Cinematic Soundscapes. Done in performance mode and no loops. Again using the Mackie for distortions....

Syntza
replies: 0 views: 102
Syntza 3 weeks ago

Hi all! After over 3 years of practicing finger drumming, I started recording some live performance videos. I hope some of you...

Nular
replies: 37 views: 1,054
Nular 3 weeks ago

Song by Syntza. Dark Cinematic Soundscapes. Done in performance mode and no loops. Introducing the XV-3080. Instrument used:...

Syntza
Syntza 3 weeks ago

I throwed the kitchen tablecloth over the piano, to obtain this muted sound. The hammers cannot hit the strings of the piano...

mcpepe
replies: 2 views: 112
mcpepe 3 weeks ago

Song by Syntza. Dark Cinematic Soundscapes. Done in performance mode and 2 loops. Based on by the universe of Jungle, Drum and...

Syntza
replies: 0 views: 110
Syntza 3 weeks ago

New dub/house track I finished. Smooth, melodic poised kinda vibe that doesn’t do too much. ...

lowkey
lowkey 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search