The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Isolierte Remix - Eurorack modular synth, Deluge and Piano
Old 1st June 2020
Isolierte Remix - Eurorack modular synth, Deluge and Piano

Isolierte (isolated in german) is a remix from a track from Teslaradio (Andrés Garachana). During this isolation Andrés contacted me with the purpose of making a remix of a track from his next work "Grains", giving me total creative freedom to make what I wanted. And this is how this Isolierte remix is born. Taking shape little by little during this isolation time. A mix of grains, modular synthesizer, Deluge and piano.

I think this could be a good intro theme for a TV series, like House of Cards. What do you think?

My modular synth: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/473995
Old 3rd June 2020
Lives for gear

cool man i love those soft type of kick drums . all the sounds are nice. i'd like to put a limiter on this and pump it up a bit at least. Get some energy/ glue in there but still keep the chill vibe
Old 3rd June 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radic View Post
cool man i love those soft type of kick drums . all the sounds are nice. i'd like to put a limiter on this and pump it up a bit at least. Get some energy/ glue in there but still keep the chill vibe
Thanks for your comment! I also like those soft kick drums. For me they are working not as drums, but as percussion. I tried to keep the whole composition in a quiet/relaxed mood.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear