The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Al límite
Old 4 weeks ago
Al límite

What a pleasure is to make music in any place: in your house, in the park, at the beach, sitting at the edge of a balcony... Technology nowadays is marvellous and lets you make something musicians never even dreamed of having within reach. And of course, in these places the music that arises is different, because you are different, because your mood is not the same. You are limited to use only one instrument and this, against what might seem, is equal to freedom. Like when you play the piano in the night in your bedroom, or the guitar in the loneliness of the camp enjoying nature. In these conditions you are in the limits (al límite).
Old 4 weeks ago
Really nice!
This Synthstorm here sounds like real analog VCA synth to me, but I read it is totally digital. Does it have analog filters?
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Creek View Post
Really nice!
This Synthstorm here sounds like real analog VCA synth to me, but I read it is totally digital. Does it have analog filters?
Thanks!

It's all digital, no analog. I am using a soundpack called Boards of Deluge, that sounds wonderful.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search