The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Melodic tech house made with Reaper and almost solely free plugins
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Melodic tech house made with Reaper and almost solely free plugins

The only commercial plugins I own are The Glue and Sonimus Satson. Otherwise it's all freeware.
Old 2 weeks ago
Hi,your track is very good,smart,and well mixed.The master sounds good too.Have you think in release it (in a comercial way)?.Very very good work.Congratulations!
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcanicos View Post
Hi,your track is very good,smart,and well mixed.The master sounds good too.Have you think in release it (in a comercial way)?.Very very good work.Congratulations!
It would be nice to get it released yeah but labels worth mentioning are very difficult to reach. I have sent demos before, on average like 10% of the labels even listen to them. It's very difficult, sometimes I feel promoting your music is more difficult than the actual creation of it.

It's of course possible to self-release, but since I lack marketing skills, contacts and money that would accomplish nothing.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search