The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Just because you've asked ;)
Old 27th July 2014
Just because you've asked ;)

Here slutz ....I'm a bit of a addict and here is an already released track that demonstrates loads of bending

Peas . . .

Old 27th July 2014
Gear Addict

Very nice and Psy Trance like, certainly enjoy the many switch ups and sounds in there. I also felt there could have been space for a melody switch up!
I enjoy making Trance myself, you certainly nailed the building elements!
Old 28th July 2014
Hey, thanks for your warm comments and yes it's meant to be a psy-trance track as that's what I try to produce...I don't know how much one is to understand through soundcloud's crappy 128 kbps mp3's but there you go . .
Old 28th July 2014
Lives for gear

Oh boy, this is one of my fav psy tracks.
I have it on one of my many Peak Records compilations. This one is on Peakadelic IIRC.

To you and Ajja: I worship at the altar that is.
Old 28th July 2014
Gear Addict

Well my speakers are uneven and on boxes that are probably knackering the sound but still, all sounds great
Old 29th July 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushy Mushy View Post
Oh boy, this is one of my fav psy tracks.
I have it on one of my many Peak Records compilations. This one is on Peakadelic IIRC.

To you and Ajja: I worship at the altar that is.
Yes, you've got it..This one (although another remix) has been released from peak records on peakadelic and is a collaboration between me and Ajja..

Thanks for your warm compliments Keep watching my soundcloud profile as soon I'll upload another track of me and Ajja ,one with me and Kabayun and one of my solo tracks..

Old 29th July 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psygnal View Post
Well my speakers are uneven and on boxes that are probably knackering the sound but still, all sounds great
Thanks, but what you mean your speakers are uneven ?? like one is high on a shelf the other under the sink in the corner kind of a setup ?? or like they are not the same or something
Old 29th July 2014
Gear Addict

My room is small, no desk, so that see's me sat on the floor! Really bad set-up and the boxes are different sizes with DVD cases making up the height. -,-
When I get a perfect speaker set-up then I will really learn some mixing!
Old 2nd August 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psygnal View Post
My room is small, no desk, so that see's me sat on the floor! Really bad set-up and the boxes are different sizes with DVD cases making up the height. -,-
When I get a perfect speaker set-up then I will really learn some mixing!
I know what you are talking about, I'v mixed an produced like that for years and years

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search