- Battery 3
- Sylenth1
- Elephant
Old 15th October 2013
My personal record so far:

167 views and no comments!
Old 16th October 2013
Lives for gear

I suspect a big part of thread views comes from bots, who scan the forum for e-mail addresses and stuff. It's just SO common to have, say, a thread with 200 views and only have like 5 listens on Soundcloud. I find it hard to believe that actual people would spend the time and energy to first open a thread, then not click an embedded SC link, which takes only a few seconds more as you can always press stop if you don't like what you're hearing.

That, or people are too lazy to open mp3 links.

Or they're scared of the words ITB. Didn't you use to have a kick-ass studio btw, with API2500's and stuff, or am I confusing you with someone else?

Regarding the track, it wasn't that strong imo. I didn't care much for the main melody and I didn't care much for the sonics either, this kind of italo-disco influenced stuff rarely sounds good ITB, or at least it's very difficult to pull off.
Old 16th October 2013
I still have that studio setup. My tracking/editing computer just blew up some time ago and I haven't had the money to buy a new one yet, so I opted to ITB song this time.

Don't worry. I'm not going to get rid of the setup. On the contrary: I intend to keep on improving it

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search