The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Phurniture-Lumbar Support (ElectroTechnoFunk) Desktop Synthesizers
Old 10th September 2011
Gear Head

Phurniture-Lumbar Support (ElectroTechnoFunk)

Lumbar Support by Phurniture on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

The above link is for a track I submitted to the Warp Filtered competition.

Track details:

Sequencer/DAW: Ableton Live
Synth Sounds: All from the Moog Slim Phatty, except for the pad sound which is a patch from one of the Puremagnetik Retro Synths which Ableton gave away for free recently.
Drum/Percussion Sounds: various samples from GoldBaby
Effects: mostly all standard Ableton effects, although reverb is from the Apple Matrix Reverb that comes standard with all Macs.
Old 10th September 2011
Very nice! Great bass and perc.

Old 10th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phurniture View Post
Lumbar Support by Phurniture on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

The above link is for a track I submitted to the Warp Filtered competition.

Track details:

Sequencer/DAW: Ableton Live
Synth Sounds: All from the Moog Slim Phatty, except for the pad sound which is a patch from one of the Puremagnetik Retro Synths which Ableton gave away for free recently.
Drum/Percussion Sounds: various samples from GoldBaby
Effects: mostly all standard Ableton effects, although reverb is from the Apple Matrix Reverb that comes standard with all Macs.
Very nice sir! I am guessing this is the track you had mentioned to me last week? If so, sounds good. A bit more laid back than the last one.

No Clavia products were harmed in the making of this track?!?heh

Another comp? Hopefully you will do better than honourable mention in the Warp competition.

Any decisions on the move yet?
Take care
d.
Old 12th September 2011
pretty phatt bass and nice leads
but i don't like the wood sticks

overall it's a nice background track, for the right kick it still misses something. first thing that pops into my mind: a very nice funky special vocal.
Old 12th September 2011
you've got some other great tracks on soundcloud. i'm following you *stalkmodeon*
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search