The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Joe Jonas - Love Slayer (Invader! Remix) FREE DOWNLOAD!
Old 10th September 2011
Joe Jonas - Love Slayer (Invader! Remix) FREE DOWNLOAD!

Missed the deadline for the remix competition so you guys get it for freeeeee!

Oh wait you hate Dubstep? Well that's okay because I also made an Electro House / Dirty Dutch VIP version

Old 10th September 2011
Even though it's not the style of music I'd normally listen to I always admire the quality of your tracks, very tight and professional sounding.

It's not really my place to offer criticism as I don't really listen to dubstep, but if I would say one little thing it's that when the main wobble bass madness starts in the first track, it seems that the singer gets completely washed out in all the madness (which may be intentional, in which case, who cares about the singer lol), or it could be my room/monitors. That's just my opinion as a listener.

Keep em' comin!

Cheers.
Old 11th September 2011
thanks man, that was somewhat intensional, I also did an instrumental cos the vocals seemed to be getting in the way of my beatz~

Old 12th September 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmicide View Post
thanks man, that was somewhat intensional, I also did an instrumental cos I the vocals seemed to be getting in the way of my beatz~
heh heh heh

i thought the same

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search