The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Heavy Tracks - Tryptaphonics
Old 29th August 2019
Heavy Tracks - Tryptaphonics

Hello there fellow slutz! I've been a passive watcher and reader of these forums for many moons and have found just a wealth of info on various topics over the years and I'm happy to finally join these forums! I'd like this thread to be a place to share tracks I've created both old and new, to critique and discuss processes and gear, and of course to spread the love of creation.

My current setup consists of a fully modded MPC 2000XL, a Korg KP3+, and Mutable Instruments Shruthi-1, all fed through a Behringer DDM-4000 mixer. My basic flow is always to jam and single track my mixer through Ableton with very little post-processing to preserve artifacts and the overall originality of the sound produced from my gear. I'm heavily influenced by a heaviness of tone, and I hope that heaviness shines through in these jams.

At any rate, enjoy!

Old 31st August 2019
Really dig your style. The tones and mix are great. Ominous and filled with despair and hope.
Old 2nd September 2019
Hey, thank you so much for that. It's truly one of the best feelings when you can accurately convey a message through just tone.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search