The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
[EDM] Looking for some feedback
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

[EDM] Looking for some feedback

Hi everyone,

After some time... here is my last track:
Mark Ronson - Nothing Breaks Like a Heart ft. Miley Cyrus (Pinkkus Remix)

I'd like to know what do you think about it. All suggestions will be welcomed. I want to learn as much as posible to improve my future productions.
Thank you guys!
--
Follow me on twitter @ Pink kusDj
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

No comments about the music as I know nothing about how EDM is supposed to sound like, just a generic tip: It's maybe smarter to ask advice on tracks that are fully your own productions (or collabs), not just bootlegs of commercial hits. When you have well produced full vocals they are already half the music, it's difficult to say how much your own additions add to the music.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Thank you for the tip but I disagree with you. I've only used the vocals in this case, like a collab, there is so much work behind. You could tell me your opinion about the piano, the melody in the drop, mixing/mastering...
I know that the vocal makes all easier, but by the moment, I don't meet nobody to collab with :(
In the future, I hope to produce tracks 100% originals.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search