The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Looking For A Place To Fit In
Old 10th May 2019
Here for the gear
Synth Heavy Bulkan Inspired Album

https://wishweweredogs.bandcamp.com/releases

https://soundcloud.com/user-195546817-89321608/sets/inu

Hey,

I recently finished my first album and I'm looking for people to give me feedback and to talk to about making music. This community is really nice and a lot of you make solid judgements and have a lot of knowledge in electronic music.

I made it entirely using GarageBand on my phone and I try to showcase some of GarageBand's best abilities. The super hands on approach to making music is really fun and the workflow would be really smooth at times. I found it was really easy to make nice atmospheric and glitchy textures. My favorite things to use were the drum sequencers and the sampler. Both are a lot of fun to work with!

Imo, the highlights of the album are Criik, Snale, and Doons. I think they implement all of the themes of the album and have the most energy at the same time.

I added links at the top of the thread please give it a listen and let me know what you think

FFO: Soichi Terada, C418, Animal Collective
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search