The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Nugen Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Like everyone in the entire audio world I've been looking into what's possible for remote mix sessions, ie not just a screening...

philper
replies: 20 views: 1,902
philper 22nd July 2020

Because of the pandemic, i had mix from home. I set up a 5.1 JBL 708i/705i in my basement (L shape room with low ceiling, 7'5'')....

Badaboom
replies: 4 views: 896
audiothings 21st July 2020

Turns out that Source Live 3.0 will beachball on launch with macOS 10.14.6 if the machine booted up with AJA hardware (T-Tap)...

NReichman
replies: 1 views: 496
Fred Pearson 20th July 2020

I have been mixing stems and multitracks in Audacity; 5.1 and 7.1 for years now. Purely to play in my home theater. I have a...

keenly
replies: 5 views: 816
Vsevolod777 19th July 2020

Hi Everyone, Hope everyone is staying safe during these difficult times. Being that many businesses have been put on hold, I'm...

siniarch
replies: 22 views: 1,471
philper 19th July 2020

Morning, I am trying to figure something out if getting an Avid Native Thunderbolt would be beneficial to my current setup. I...

hpmsound
replies: 10 views: 1,066
quadraphonics 17th July 2020

Hi, I'm working on the audio editing and mixing for multiple video projects with a video editor who uses Premiere Pro on a Mac....

charlienyc
replies: 10 views: 842
charlienyc 16th July 2020

Just wondering how people avoid QC problems with scenes say of animals moving around in a very dry environment. I've had...

pethenis
replies: 2 views: 544
Sventeck 16th July 2020

Hello, With the on-going Covid-19 situation and a lot of people in the industry out of work, I thought I'd start a poll to see...

abes
replies: 5 views: 842
noah330 14th July 2020

Hi! Just opened up a mix to notice that the audio files aren't what they were two days ago. They just stop mid song. I've...

smokethegod
replies: 2 views: 694
Cyber101 14th July 2020

Hey, how can I recreate this with the power of sound design. When you break it down, could you send me your interpretation of it...

Ooglyeye
replies: 0 views: 549
Ooglyeye 14th July 2020

Hare - rabbit fighting - do they make any sound? I have a hare/rabbit figt in a establishing shot. Would be fun if they do...

ErikG
replies: 21 views: 2,201
ErikG 12th July 2020

I'm building a DIY Foley pit for a hardwood floor and am wondering how to build it so that it sounds solid rather than hollow....

M.L.
replies: 3 views: 734
audionym 12th July 2020

Just wanted to share this great free download sound effects pack I found today. 25Gb+ High quality sounds for multimedia...

sds
replies: 1 views: 774
nucelar 10th July 2020

Can anyone explain, beyond what it says in the manual, the difference between these two settings? When would I use one vs the...

KSMUSIC
replies: 6 views: 664
TVPostSound 10th July 2020

WLM

Ok, so we all just got the email for Waves WLM. Has anyone seen an advanced copy? I see buttons like LM1 and Dial, I can...

Jesse Peterson
replies: 33 views: 7,399
KSMUSIC 8th July 2020

Hi, I'm hitting a wall with Google due to the deluge of home cinema packages. Does anyone know if there are any specific deals...

londonengineer
replies: 7 views: 849
kosmokrator 7th July 2020

Not sure if this is where to post this. Take a listen from 0:19, the pre-recorded vocals on that intro. What effects can you...

tmsn
replies: 0 views: 437
tmsn 5th July 2020

Im trying to have an "LFE Aux" that I can use as needed in my template. For example, aux send from my to the...

Reeve
replies: 1 views: 544
Led 5th July 2020

Derek Olds, Best Sound LA, Universal Audio, & Heart of Job team up for an in-depth Live-Stream journey into the wonders of...

onlymid12
replies: 0 views: 414
onlymid12 3rd July 2020

Hi all, As a post production engineer for international brands who divvy their tv campaigns to numerous european countries I...

doktoraudio
replies: 38 views: 7,057
Onomatopoeia 2nd July 2020

Been playing with the new interleave bounce to single file feature lately. Wanted to wrap a 5.1 / 20 into an 8 channel polywav in...

mikevarela
replies: 10 views: 840
smurfyou 2nd July 2020

.. And spanish if at all available, not getting my hopes up. Any help is welcome!

pethenis
replies: 7 views: 959
Takeshi 1st July 2020

Hi, Just wondering what (or IF??) everyone is using for a hardware firewall box across their studio. Its for a 1 user studio,...

D'Animation
replies: 8 views: 1,298
DAPG 30th June 2020

anyone given this a spin yet? http://www.dontcrack.com/news/2020/06/ircamlab-ts2-the-next-generation-audio-editor/ Not sure...

Wheelie
replies: 0 views: 527
Wheelie 30th June 2020

Hello everyone, I am currently working on a short film using Adobe Audition. It's mostly dialogue but the actor's track is...

Johnny1992
replies: 22 views: 1,511
mojopin 29th June 2020

Cubase 10.5 Pro 5.1 Surround (Using Control Room) When I pan a sound 100% to the rear, control room still plays back front +...

Reeve
replies: 1 views: 377
Reeve 28th June 2020

i did a quick search here on GS but couldn't find any threads... what do you guys use to convert mp4 files to...

cebolao
replies: 38 views: 7,633
Sagi 27th June 2020

Hello all, I'm looking for a used one of these from the states. Can anyone provide me with the names of any reputable dealers at...

FullFrequency
replies: 16 views: 5,750
BearJamStudios 24th June 2020

Some of you may have heard about it already on Social media, but I wouldn't be a gearslut at heart if I didn't post (brag...)...

Steven1145
replies: 11 views: 1,220
paulo m 23rd June 2020

Hi, can i set up a 7.1.4 monitor bus (and speakers)and use the height panning without the Atmos production suite on the latests...

Led
replies: 15 views: 1,056
paulo m 23rd June 2020

I'd be interested to know if you folks who run mix rooms, edit rooms and dub stages have made any mods to your HVAC systems in...

philper
replies: 16 views: 1,220
minister 22nd June 2020

Hi all, I'm new to REW and have a few questions. My mix room is equipped with PT Ultimate and Avid MTRX with Pro Mon. My...

Badaboom
replies: 0 views: 623
Badaboom 20th June 2020

I have been part of the Beta team on an Amazing New Dolby Atmos Capable Immersive Reverb : LiquidSonics Announce Cinematic Rooms...

dr.sound
replies: 15 views: 1,640
nucelar 17th June 2020

I bought a Dolby SR 363 and I wanna test if the SR decoding works properly. Anyone have a digitized non-decoded Dolby SR...

davorfilms
replies: 0 views: 434
davorfilms 17th June 2020

Is it any good? I know it's not going to be the same as discrete speakers...but I'm doing more immersive stuff, and what I'd like...

Led
replies: 19 views: 1,122
paulo m 16th June 2020

Hi all, Today we at SoundFlow released SoundFlow 4. With it, you can now design your own touch surfaces for iOS, Android...

christianscheuer
replies: 1 views: 626
quadraphonics 15th June 2020

Ive been trying to get close to this bubble sound (see attachment) but I'm having a hard time. What would be the best...

solingen
replies: 4 views: 799
FlorianE 14th June 2020

Hi, Can someone recommend a surround panner joystick controller, for use with Nuendo in Windows? I know of one option -...

Zanmixr
replies: 13 views: 2,854
Thomas W. Bethe 13th June 2020

i have bought the JBL LSR6312SP sub for my control room. i have L C R Ls Rs speakers - dynaudio BM 15A, calibrated to 85...

cebolao
replies: 46 views: 7,292
Fredo 13th June 2020

I've been playing with the Control App all weekend, but man my head hurts and time's running out getting the room set up (7.1.4) ...

pablovius
replies: 4 views: 694
quadraphonics 11th June 2020

With all the remote working, I've used a number of apps/sftware with my home studio for recording VO & ADR for film & tv....

quangaroo
replies: 2 views: 515
quangaroo 10th June 2020

Lately I've done a couple of videos for the university course I'm running and have realized that "mixing" a speaking...

F5_wall
replies: 3 views: 794
F5_wall 10th June 2020

Hi, I need some help. I would like to make some dubbing work for a film. I use Pro Tools 9 HD. What do I need to make the...

HangArt
replies: 6 views: 2,683
Wizzomixer 10th June 2020

Hi Guys, which iMac mini you would recommend to get for mixing in atmos? I get one but get hardware error constantly to increase...

lgabor
replies: 11 views: 1,030
bru95bg 10th June 2020

:18 Tell me that is Darth Vader, or tell me I am nuts.

Jeff Hayat
replies: 2 views: 622
Progger 9th June 2020

Is it possible to apply EQ to another effect before it is being applied to the audio signal? I was wondering because if I want...

Allegretto
replies: 5 views: 778
elegentdrum 8th June 2020

Hi! I always aim for -15LUFS for everything going to Youtube/Web. But I just got a message that my mix was to hot and denied by...

pettah93
replies: 39 views: 2,340
Tom NUGEN 7th June 2020

Is anyone able to run Cedar DNS One AAX plugin with Catalina? I know it says that it isn't supported, but I wasn't sure if it was...

E Baxter Put
replies: 11 views: 1,222
Steven1145 7th June 2020

Does anyone use RGB keyboard in daily use? I don't mean this :synth: but rather for typing. What I mean is, if you use it,...

Barajevic
replies: 7 views: 980
lovekrafty 6th June 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search