The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Nugen Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, I'm looking for a post house or studio in NYC that has a solid vocal booth, a Sennheiser 416 and a tube preamps and FTP...

voiceaddict
replies: 2 views: 2,479
guru007 30th August 2006

hi there i am concerned with loudness... and as i mix and master tv spots i realize when i see them on air that they are not as...

eman kayker
replies: 23 views: 4,009
TEMAS 13th July 2006

Getting into the industry with my girl who is with 103.1. Looking for the top nuetral voice over mic and pre. I could also use...

KBOY
replies: 13 views: 3,612
KBOY 6th July 2006

Can anyone recommend a good fairlight tech or at least someone who has a solid knowledge that can supply basic support services...

Dirty Halo
replies: 3 views: 1,776
jdunn 2nd July 2006

Anyone working in film/video industry work around animators? Esp. In Cali? My daughter is looking at universities for art and...

natpub
replies: 6 views: 1,586
Manfriday 13th June 2006

Is it not possible these days to produce film dialogue and FX tracks in which you can actually hear what people are saying (...

Chucho
replies: 49 views: 4,563
Jazzpunk 7th June 2006

Hi, I was wondering if any masterers here had any suggestions for eq cuts or compression for someone talking - poetry,...

BouncyJones
replies: 2 views: 2,422
bob katz 30th May 2006

hello guys, as some of you may know i'm starting my buisness in post, i've got the money, but i'm not sure what to purchase so i...

G-lay
replies: 7 views: 3,112
G-lay 27th April 2006

Hi all, I'm an Engineer thats worked mostly in commercial recording studios. I'm looking to move into post production sound...

matt f
replies: 2 views: 2,679
jahtao 27th April 2006

How much mastering goes into Post/Film work? I'm doing student films now, and I prefer not to master my own music stuff, but how...

Tibbon
replies: 8 views: 2,570
Jazzpunk 25th April 2006

I have recently fallen into doing a bit of Sound Design/Post work for a lot of student films, and I'm moving on to independant...

Tibbon
replies: 18 views: 2,202
goatie 24th April 2006

A question for all the Radio/TV voice spot producers out there.... are there some essential "go to" tools for...

captain54
replies: 1 views: 1,981
RadioMoo 12th March 2006

I was wondering how many fellow slutz are working with Digibeta and Pro Tools. To be brief: - Is it possible to digitize video...

Gomez
replies: 12 views: 2,547
title 24th February 2006

I was just reading a thread on our Remote Possibilities forum and it got me thinking about something... whoever watches...

smarsland
replies: 23 views: 2,886
ndogg 7th February 2006

wanting to see if there was anyone else doing post for feature lenght movies and whats your equipment. i have been doing shorts...

gsilbers
replies: 12 views: 2,976
gsilbers 6th February 2006

Seems to sound pretty good... Opinions? link http://ilio.com/usb/xtreme_fx/index.html

composer
replies: 0 views: 1,645
composer 9th December 2005

whether you light a menorah, go caroling or offer sacrificies at the temple of Baal (or any other heathen deity) i want to wish...

FMNYC
replies: 4 views: 2,678
FMNYC 2nd December 2005

I got dialogues from a documentary film, I'm supposed to clean them for use in the film from street,wind and other noises, and...

lowswing
replies: 5 views: 3,545
neilwight 13th November 2005

I get a little bit of work doing post production, but not enough to justify buying DigiTranslator (to allow me to import OMF's...

JonCraig
replies: 10 views: 2,439
JulianBrightnes 10th November 2005

We are putting together a new Mac for video editing and MAX/Jitter and need some advise since much has changed since our last...

data
replies: 2 views: 1,649
data 3rd October 2005

Do you have you own boom mics setup, record yourself on the set and then bring it to the studio? or Do you just take what the...

BruceTheProduce
replies: 3 views: 2,037
panda 29th September 2005

Asking all slutz what the right Post Production console and surround monitors for Films and Music is? I have most of the gear...

Playback
replies: 18 views: 7,499
Playback 20th September 2005

Hey all, I'm beginning my career as a film sound designer, and I would appreciate some professional advice on how to treat...

dangeorge6
replies: 13 views: 13,823
juniorhifikit 8th September 2005

I just recently read about the blog that's going along with the creation of this film the other day and decided to check out the...

infiniteposse
replies: 0 views: 2,420
infiniteposse 21st August 2005

What PC, PS2 or X Box game/s do you reckon has the best sound, best sound mix, best sound design, best sound effects, etc. that...

BDuncan
replies: 16 views: 3,593
Marbarbaar 17th August 2005

Hey, I am a bit new to the post side of audio and would like some insight to the gear and process if anyone is seasoned on...

spsnoise
replies: 12 views: 7,907
Bob Olhsson 6th April 2005

Most of the mixers I know who started with (and still love) rock and roll music recording now survive by mixing movies. Those...

Brad Lunde
replies: 20 views: 4,685
alphajerk 4th January 2005

Hi I am going to record an actor Speaking for a film. It should be like in all those movie trailers which you see at the...

loke
replies: 3 views: 2,298
loke 4th December 2004

Hello all. I would really appreciate your suggestions and opinions on what would constitute a, for lack of a better word, BAD-ASS...

AgonizingpaiN
replies: 11 views: 2,694
RobMacki 14th December 2003

I'm really getting the bug to see what the opportunities are in the film world. Not just scoring music, but maybe gearing towards...

cajonezzz
replies: 38 views: 5,152
laughingbear 22nd November 2003

My mission in our new room is to get geared up to take on smallish film projects, with the intention of growing into a "one...

cajonezzz
replies: 3 views: 2,120
kosi 17th May 2003
replies: - views: -
Deleted 73bdd22 1st January 1970

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum