The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
mp4 converter for mac
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

After reading this thread I downloaded the free version of Resolve out of curiously and did an MP4 to ProRes Proxy conversion. I'll probably be using this all the time now, because it is WICKED fast!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Another vote for ER Media Toolkit (ffmpeg).
Especially when you have multiple users needing to convert different material using any studio.
I set it up once, using our default format/codec/resolution. Now anyone can just drag a videofile into the application and a few minutes later the conversion is done.
It's specifically aimed at audio post. There is an option to just replace the audio track.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

How do you save defaults with ER? It always reverts back to its default settings here...
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Mottl View Post
How do you save defaults with ER? It always reverts back to its default settings here...
Upper left corner there is a settings button. You can 'save app status to file' there.

For the MediaER app, setting the bitrate to custom will not remember the actual bitrate you set, but it will open the custom bitrate window each time you open the app. It's easier to set it to one of the presets that is closest to your intended bitrate (which actually scales with the resolution, really useful).
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Hi,
What I'm using now is DRmare MP4 Converter for Mac. It's a powerful video converting tool that supports the conversion betweem various video formats including MP4, M4V, MPEG, AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, WebM, ASF, 3GP, 4K, HEVC, DivX, FLV, OGV, etc. You can give it a try.
P.S. This converter can also convert iTunes m4v videos to plain video formats for playback on any device.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhoof View Post
Upper left corner there is a settings button. You can 'save app status to file' there.

For the MediaER app, setting the bitrate to custom will not remember the actual bitrate you set, but it will open the custom bitrate window each time you open the app. It's easier to set it to one of the presets that is closest to your intended bitrate (which actually scales with the resolution, really useful).
Thanks!!! - so blind, I didn't notice
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search