The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
I have a question about Waves Soundshifter
Old 31st December 2013
Here for the gear

I have a question about Waves Soundshifter

Hello! I have a question. There's no 'Load Waveform' button in my plug-in, so I can't load waveform. Can you tell me how to load waveform?
Old 31st December 2013
Gear Maniac

You can only load the waveform in one of the AudioSuite versions of the plugin (Soundshifter consists of 3(?) different AS plugins and 1 RTAS IIRC).
Old 31st December 2013
Here for the gear

Ah... I see. I only have VST version... Anyway, thank you for your help.
Old 31st December 2013
Gear Maniac

No worries.. If you check the 'Supported Hosts' tab on SoundShifter Time and Pitch Shifter Plugin | Waves, you'll see that the graphic and parametric versions of Soundshifter are only available for Pro Tools (as either AS/RTAS or AAX); for all other plugin formats, only Soundshifter Pitch is available.
Old 12th October 2015
Here for the gear

that doesn't help... im having the same problem. I have all three versions of the plug in and I cant load a waveform into any of them? why? I paid money for this plugin and so far its useless because I cant load any samples into it?
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by inf0l View Post
No worries.. If you check the 'Supported Hosts' tab on SoundShifter Time and Pitch Shifter Plugin | Waves, you'll see that the graphic and parametric versions of Soundshifter are only available for Pro Tools (as either AS/RTAS or AAX); for all other plugin formats, only Soundshifter Pitch is available.
OMG Thank U so much - it's been YEARS i was trying to understand why the damn thing is only in ProTools
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search