The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Help, what do these Premiere knobs do? Condenser Microphones
Old 24th August 2013
Gear addict
jujufactory's Avatar

Thread Starter
Help, what do these Premiere knobs do?

I am trying to understand what these knobs do in a Premiere CS5 5.1 mix (See picture in link). What are these knobs called? When I turn the bottom one to the right, I seem to get sound transfered to track 6. I just don't know what it is doing when transfering the sound? Is it adding bass to the LFE and reducing it in the channel with the knob? Is it just sending the bass to LFE? What is this knob doing? As for the other knob on top, I understand it sends the signal to center channel but since the signal has already been assigned to the center channel, I just don't know what the knob is for. Helllllpppp!!! Or where can I find information on these knobs with no names.

Mentioned Products
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump