The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Looking for new SFX Libraries for more abstract sounds.
Old 14th September 2011
Gear Maniac

Looking for new SFX Libraries for more abstract sounds.

I currently have a bunch of Sound Ideas stuff, various collections, plus some original stuff I created. I am looking for new libraries, hoping to get more abstract sounds, stuff for graphical elements and transitions, droney stuff too, and "rises". I was looking at the Blastwave FX collections because I have checked out some of their stuff on soundsnap.com and I am digging on it, most of the time on their if I click on a sound and like it its from Blastwave. is there anything else I should be looking at?
Old 14th September 2011
Gear Addict

boomlibrary has their new cinematic trailers package out.

Boom Library - Sound Effects
Old 14th September 2011
Gear Nut

Check out Digital Juice. They have some really, really nice, bizarre fx in their libraries. Overall these libraries have some really great sounds.

Also, looks like they're having a sale right now. Really can't be the price for what you get.

Music & Sound FX by Digital Juice

Big big for them.
Old 14th September 2011
Gear Maniac

I have a collection of whooshes, stingers and hits that I was just about to release, along with a couple other collections (machine guns and antique cameras-- Grand Prix racing, to come shortly.) I wasn't quite ready to release the website to the public (I'm still waiting on some graphics) but since you asked...

SFX.TakomaMedia.com

Enjoy!

-Richard
Old 14th September 2011
Lives for gear

Spend 300 bucks on Alchemy by camel audio
Old 14th September 2011
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhumphries View Post
I have a collection of whooshes, stingers and hits that I was just about to release, along with a couple other collections (machine guns and antique cameras-- Grand Prix racing, to come shortly.) I wasn't quite ready to release the website to the public (I'm still waiting on some graphics) but since you asked...

SFX.TakomaMedia.com

Enjoy!

-Richard
this stuff sounds great!
Old 14th September 2011
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by renec View Post
boomlibrary has their new cinematic trailers package out.

Boom Library - Sound Effects
Sweet... I had heard this collection before but forgot about it... I may pickt this up.
Old 14th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:

SFX.TakomaMedia.com

Enjoy!

-Richard

Great sounds! I like your style, and your sounds are among the best sounding on Free sound project, too.
Old 14th September 2011
Gear Nut

Oooo... Nice stuff Richard.
Old 14th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:

SFX.TakomaMedia.com

Enjoy!

-Richard
Great, yet another library I must buy! Excellent sounding collection, Richard. You should post this info in the other ongoing new library thread:

New Sound FX Library releases
Old 14th September 2011
Old 14th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
I have a collection of whooshes, stingers and hits that I was just about to release, along with a couple other collections (machine guns and antique cameras-- Grand Prix racing, to come shortly.)
SFX.TakomaMedia.com
Nice Work!
Old 15th September 2011
Gear Maniac

Thanks guys. Tell your friends!

-Richard
Old 15th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:

SFX.TakomaMedia.com

Enjoy!

-Richard
U need to post this in the main thread. I almost missed it.
Old 15th September 2011
Gear Head

HissandaRoars piano library is amazing. Pitch these bad boys all over the place and it sounds other worldly
http://hissandaroar.com/sd006-tortured-piano-soon/

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search